Chapter 5

Heart to Heart (That Someone is You 2nd Version)

Hani's POV

I was laughing at Hyuna unnie's joke when suddenly a figure was right in front of us. I looked up and gasped. "Byunghyun oppa." I mumbled his name. "What are you doing--here??" I stuttered.

"What am i doing here??! Hani-ah! Are you trying to ruin my life? HUH??" I gulped. "I..I>.what are you talking about?" I asked, still stuttering. He scoffed. "Are you kidding me? Stop acting innocent! I know who you are..but I don't know you would do things like this..You're so low." He pushed me. Hyuna unnie suddenly slapped him across his face.

"Don't ever blame it all to Hani. If you want to know who did all of those things, it was me. Did you had enough?? You already hurted Hani emotionally..do you also want to hurt her physically?? You're unbelievable L.Joe. You've changed..in a bad way. Let's go Hani." Hyuna unnie dragged me away.

I sobbed. "I...I..--" I'm speechless. Hyuna unnie wiped my tears using her handkerchief. "Hani-ah, I'm truly sorry if that jackass hurted you and it's all my fault for doing all those revenge." Hyuna unnie blamed it all to herself. "It's not your fault unnie. I'm glad you did."

"I know the perfect plan to let your tears stop falling Hani-ah." Hyuna looked at me. "Move on. I know if I continue this revenge thing, things will just get worse...and probably L.Joe will throw a fit or something." Hyuna suggested. "I'll think about it unnie..I don't know.. i have been with Byunghyun oppa for like 4 years, and moving on is a new thing since he's my first."

She patted my shoulders. "Jungshin and I were also gone out for like 2 years..or more but look, I've already moved on and I'm having a stable and happy relationship with Lee Joon oppa." "But still--" "No! You're going to find someone else better than that jerk, and I'm going to help you."All i did was nod.

Byunghyun's POV

"Wooahh..Did you just pushed her?? A GIRL??" Ricky asked, surprised. I gave him a i-don't-care-look. "Isn't she your girlfriend??" He asked. I shook my head. "Ex-girlfriend." I corrected him.

"Why would you break up with someone like her? She's practically an angel you know. A pretty one." Chunji asked. "Exaggerated much? 'Coz I don't feel anything about her anymore. It's just like she's nobody to me."

"YOu know what L.Joe, you're only saying that because you've been with her for almost 3 or 4 years already. That's what happened to me with Lissy. I've been with her for 3 years and I thought I got tired of her. But when she found someone else, my heart was breaking so much that I might die. You'll never appreciate the things around you until you lost them completely." Chunji told me.

I don't care. "That's not gonna happen to me."

"Think about it hyung, when you first gone out with her, you were the sweet romantic kind of guy that will do anything for her hubby. But now you're the man-who-date-different-girls-everynight kind of guy." Ricky said.

"Like I give a damn about it."

The others sighed. *He'll realized it that Hani is such an important part of his life soon.* They all thought.

---------------
This would be my last update for today. I'll update tomorrow! :D Please leave comments for improvements haha