3 Days

~~My Life Is Filled With Gangs 2~~

NO ONES POV

Again, a normal day where the sun rose and the birds sang. They boys had already gotten up and began there intense training. However, only Crystal made breakfast today. She didn't know anything about the box and she probably would never know since  no one is going to tell her. _____________ was still in bed, which is unlike her. She's usually a early bird, but today she was sound asleep in her bed. Crystal didn't mind cooking alone, she was a really sweet kind girl so she really didn't care. After cooking for around 3 hours it was 9:00. Crystal called the boys to come eat, what she didn't know was that _____________ wasn't with any of the boys. Everyone took there seat and looked around. "Where is ___________?" Crystal asked.

"I'll go see if she's still in our room." Key said. "You guys start eating." He said again and walked to his room. ____________ was just laying in bed, sleeping. Key walked over to her and saw her cheeks were red and she was breathing heavily. He put his hand on ___________ forehand and it was boiling hot. ___________ was sick and had a fever. ___________ seemed to be slightly awake because she slowly opened her eyes.

"Morning...." ___________ said rubbing her eyes.

"How do you feel?" Key said worried.

"Now to mention it, I don't feel really good. Never mind that I have to cook you guys breakfast." ___________ said getting up.

"Sleep, Crystal already cooked for us and your sick. You have a fever." Key said, grabbing ___________ hand.

"I do..... I'm fine, I have to go thank Crystal and eat too. Don't worry about me honey." ____________ said, rubbing Key's hand.

"No. Sit down and I'll thank Crystal for you and bring you breakfast. You have a really high fever, your burning." Key said, pulling ____________ down on the bed. He was right. ____________ had a really high fever, but she just wanted to be strong and ignore it. Though sometimes you can't really ignore the fact that your sick because it might get worse if you don't do anything about it. 

Key tucked ______________ in bed and ran to the kitchen to get food. "Where's my sister?" G-Dragon said, chewing on a piece of bacon.

"She has a high fever, I'm going to bring breakfast for her." Key said taking out a tray from a cupboard and took a plate to put food on.

"She's sick?! I have to go see her!!" G-Dragon said getting up.

"WAIT!!" Crystal screamed and everyone stopped, even Key. "If you go and see her, she might feel annoyed and in the shew you away. She'll think she'll be a burden if you guys go and visit her often so leave her at peace. I'll go and take care of her after were done eating okay? Oh and Key, you better get another plate for yourself because ___________ would want to you to eat too." Crystal said. She had a point and everyone did agree to her thought.

"How would you know....." Eli asked.

"I am her best friend and sometimes she tells me things that she'll never tell you guys." Crystal said smiling. Pouts were formed on some of the boys face. Key nodded and got another plate to put food on for himself.  He got some drinks and began to make his way to ____________.

"Hey you awake?" Key said, walking into the room. __________ sat up and nodded. "Here we can eat together." Key said, putting the tray down on the bed.

The married couple began to eat together alone, which was perfectly fine since they haven't been able to eat alone just the two of them. Just like a normal couple they talked and smiled at each other. The only thing they didn't do was feed each other since ____________ thought Key would get sick too. After a nice peaceful, loving meal. Key gave ____________ some pills for her to take so her fever would, hopefully, be gone in the next 3 days. "I'm going to put the dishes in the kitchen, I'll come back and keep you company for today okay?" Key said.

"You don't have to come back here, I know you want to train. Just go, I'll be fine. It's not like I'm a little kid, besides, Crystal is probably going to be coming to visit me." ____________ said. Key looked at her worried, but _____________ just smiled and shewed her husband away.

2 hours later ____________ was right, Crystal did come to visit and did keep her company. Of course to past the time, they did there nails and talked about things girls would talk about. You know, boys, clothes, gossip, stuff like that. ______________ had a great time, that she forgot she was sick. Her body didn't forget though, it was struggling to even stay awake, you could say ___________ was ignoring her bodies cries. Crystal went to get some drinks for the the two of them, but when she came back _____________ fell asleep.

The cause for this fever was a mystery, maybe it was from the box, maybe it was just natures way of saying 'hey, I'm bored so I'm going to make you sick for my entertainment.' Who knows maybe that actually happens. However, the box did play an important part in ____________ life. ______________ was sleeping soundly in her bed, but she had a nightmare.

A nightmare that involved the box and her family. It was a brutal nightmare. Imagine your family being tortured and cut up to little pieces, all to be burned up. This was her nightmare. It went on and on and on. Her fever didn't get better because she was burning up, her dream made her sweat. Her body was doing it's best, but after some surgeries she had gotten in the past, she was not really 100% better. It was like taking a bullet again or even getting hit by a car. Her body was replaying these physical pain, making it hard for her fever to go away.

Suddenly, her nightmare was so frightening that she woke up. She was red and sweating, she was scared. Tears escaped from her eyes, but she didn't even care nor knew. She was so dizzy and sick that she was confused and didn't know what to do. She got out of bed and took a few deep breaths. She some what forgot she was sick because she was thinking of her dream.

She went into the bathroom and took a shower, but had to get out after 5 minutes because the heat made her really stuffy and dizzy. She dried herself off and wore something more comfortable and suitable for the heat. She put a cold damp towel on her forehand and sat in a big comfy chair. Her fever didn't get better at all, her body was boiling hot.

_____________ walked out of her room to get more medicine. No one is in the kitchen, so she had to climb on the counter and reach for the medicine on the shelf. A lot of the guys were tall and she was short, so climbing on the counter was necessary. She swallowed the pills and sighed. "I hate being sick!!" ___________ yelled to herself.

She started to walk around the club, even though she was suppose to be in bed and rest. You could say that _______________ isn't a very sleeping in person. While walking around she saw Key drinking some water after running on the treadmill. _____________, being bored and not herself since she was sick, ran up to Key and hugged him behind. Key choked on his water and turned around. "Why are you here?" Key said, pushing __________ away.

"I got bored." ______________ said.

"You should be in bed, you'll never get better. Go to bed now." Key instructed. Suddenly, _____________ hugged her husband tight.

"I don't feel so good." ___________ said.

"I'm not surprised, I'll stay with you for the rest of the day." Key said hugging ___________.

"I had a nightmare..... I'm scared.....again...... I just want to stay with you for a minute or two okay?" ___________ said. Key understood, a nightmare to ___________ is usually a total mess. When she got nightmares, it was usually the really scary type, like really really scary. ____________ was a cheery person so nightmares were rare, only when something bad happens to her it usually comes out in a nightmare. 

Key lead ____________ to there room and tucked her in bed. Key began to sing to make ____________ fall asleep and it worked, she fell asleep instantly. Key felt her forehand and her fever wasn't as bad as before, it got better. His phone vibrated and he quickly went into G-Dragons office where the text directed him.

G-DRAGONS POV

Everyone slowly gathered into my office just like I told them in the text. I told Onew to research about the whole finger thing and the box. We all knew that Hara was probably the one who delivered the box, but the thing is, she actually came here by herself. Did she really think that were that un-protected?! The only thing I'm wondering is who was the owner of the finger.

"Everyone here?" Leeteuk asked. Everyone looked at each other and nodded.

"Onew, you get the information?" I asked. Onew nodded.

"The finger belonged to a e at some house or whatever they call it. She has nothing to do with us. I don't know if they had anything to do with our enemy though, you want me to get the answer?" Onew asked.

"It's fine, that's all I needed to know." I said, a bit suspicious.

"Damn that Hara can kill anyone just to threaten us." Donghae said. I hate it when an innocent person is killed just because of us, it's just not fair at all.

"People can do anything to win..... Since we know everything about this now, you guys can go back to training." I said and everyone exited the room except for Onew. I looked at him. "Tell me who that finger REALLY belongs too." I said.

"No wonder your our leader. That finger belonged to Kwon Jae Hwa." Onew said. No..... It can't be.... "I also know that he's your uncle, I'm sorry." Onew said. It was really true..... My blood related uncle, my real uncle. My father's brother. Why?!

"Didn't he die 7 years ago?!" I yelled.

"When he went looking for something Hara's parent caught him. I guess they were enemies. What I think happened was that they kept him for the past couple of years." Onew said.

"That means he's alive right?!" I said, hoping for an positive answer.

"I'm sorry. He was confirmed dead yesterday. His body was found in a lake..... Don't worry I won't tell ___________." Onew said.

Why?! My uncle watched me and my sister grow up!! Why did he leave us?! He was our only blood related family.... Now he's gone, it's back to me and my sister.... Onew patted my back and went out of the room. I felt like screaming and throwing things everywhere. I ran to the shooting room and grabbed a gun. I shot at the paper furiously, until I calmed down. When I looked back up at the paper, it was shredded to pieces. "I want to go home." I whispered to myself. I was at home though, but what's a home without a loving family? I did have a loving family though, I just didn't have any bloode related members anymore only ____________.

I could count on my sister, she made my whole day better. She's sick right now though..... I just really want to see my mom and dad and everyone else that I loved. I want the same life I have right now, just with my old life added into it. I miss so many things. I lost so many things...... I want everything to be more peaceful..... I don't want to lose anyone anymore. I need everyone....

In 3 days I might just lose everything, but I'll do anything to protect the 'comapany' and get revenge.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 29 DONE!!!

Yes I know that was y and short, the last part got  deleted so I had to re-write that part. It still , so sorry for my crappy chapter.

If you skip the next 2 chapters or even the whole 10 day thing I understand, I would skip it too. XD

I really got nothing to write about anymore and I'm really sorry for that.

I will work extra hard near the end of the story.

I got a group of pictures that would hopefully make you guys less disappointed and it's a way of saying sorry.

Again I'm really sorry, I know it hasn't been the best for the past chapters including this one.

Sigh....

shinee-onew-in-restaurant-decision-chick

Onew and his chicken~~

00052hh3

The things I'd do to get him.....

 SHINee-Macro-shinee-17464683-490-344.jpg

HEHEHE.....

macro-13.jpg

This is so true. XD Got to be a shawol to understand this.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQBjmjr0W0CQGeUUqdTShx

Dino~~

SHINee-Macros-shinee-16913001-300-857.jp

Your still very cute Jonghyun!!

tumblr_l6x6iaIYey1qd5v4yo1_500.png

Damn....

305.png

Please don't eat Taemin!!!

 tumblr_lh00qrq7KV1qa4uc1o1_500.jpg

You'll always win my heart!!

makro153.jpg

o.O

tumblr_l8day0xcFH1qd5v4yo1_500.jpg

Umma and son.

image

LOL

 image

Gasp!!

tumblr_l6x7syvQeq1qd5v4yo1_500.png

Me too.... Me too...

SHINee-Macro-shinee-21572940-500-264.gif

YES!!! Wait.... NO!!!!!

I know I want it too....

FOR THE FINAL GROUP PICTURE!!!

 Shinee

And your invited.

Hope that made up for the crappy chapter!!!

Anyway...

THANK YOU!!!

<3