Marine Biologist

~~My Life Is Filled With Gangs 2~~

YOUR POV

Was I really going to die? I wanted to do a lot of things with my life. Is it really slipping away from my grasp? I felt so light though. I felt some what happy because I saw my mom, dad and baby waiting for me, they were waving at me.

It was beautiful down here. Coral was in many different colours. Fishes were dancing around like they were greeting me. The water was a pure blue. Dolphins were swimming around like they were helping me reach the surface. Sharks were swimming around like they were protecting me. Everything seemed peaceful. In seconds everything changed though.

A ship had crashed and oil spilled everywhere. Humans were catching sharks for their fins and nets trapped the dolphins, making them unable to reach the surface for air. It became a fight for survival. Once friendly sharks were now angrier and hungry then ever. They began attack boats and eating fish that were covered with oil. Everything was slowly dying. The coral lost there beautiful colour. The fish were long gone, dolphins were suffering and were dying. Shark carcasse were floating around the water, many had no fins. The once pure blue ocean water, was now murky and black.

All I could do was watch. The once beautiful ocean was now destroyed. I wanted to help it so badly. This familiar feeling hit me. This reminded me of the 'company'. Our happy family could turn out like the ocean, destroyed. I wanted to go home. I want to leave and at least try to make a difference. Everything was slowly connecting to me. We are a happy ocean, with coral reefs and happy fishes. Ships were like the guns, who start everything off. Then the humans came along and tore up everything that they could lay there hands on, killing so many sea creatures. The humans were the one responsible for the guns. Everything connect in my mind. My mind told me that I had to help, the ocean and my family.

I was once again sinking and I desperately needed air.

NO ONES POV

Images of the ocean popped into ____________ mind once again. Horrible images. Everything was just her imagination. Her mind wanted her to fight back and sent images of the ocean. She was a very smart girl and so she connected all the pieces together. Leading to one word. Help. She needed help, she wants to help. She wanted to change the world.

"Help!!" Crystal screamed to the boys. Before anyone jumped in the water. Key was already far away from the beach, swimming like mad.

*Hang in there baby...* Key thought to himself and dived under the water. He saw his wife sinking and blood was coming out of her head. Not much, but enough for him to tell that it was blood. He swam even faster and held _____________ by the waist and swam back to the surface.

"____________!!! _____________!!!" Key screamed smacking ___________ cheeks lightly, hoping that she'll open her eyes. He got nothing from her. Key used all his energy to swim to shore. He wasn't even near the shallow end, but G-Dragon came swimming toward them. Key was tired and he even knew that, he handed ____________ to her brother and swam after them. G-Dragon was panicking, he held his sister tight and swam to shore at top speed.

The siblings were on the beach and ___________ laid there unconscious. Key followed them and pushed everyone in front of him aside just to see his wife. Cries were heard from Crystal while anger came from some boys, the others were all screaming and was worried. Key didn't waste time and began to give CPR to __________.

YOUR POV

Stop it!!! I was screaming in my mind the images were horrible. Blood filled the ocean waters and everything was dark. I wanted everything to stop.

"__________!! WAKE UP!!!" I heard a familiar voice, but I couldn't pin point who it was. My head hurt like hell. Outside and inside. "Wake up..." I heard the voice again.

My eyes shot open. I was coughing up water. My head felt light and dizzy. "____________!!" Key screamed and hugged me. It was him calling from me. He was the one who woke me up from my nightmare. I smiled at him, but seconds later darkness overtook me again.

KEYS POV

___________ finally woke up!! She had her sweet smile that always warmed my heat. Whenever she smiled if reminded me of the first time I saw her. I didn't want to let her go from the hug, but her head dropped and her eyes were closed again. I saw her forehead that was flowing out blood.

"Call the ambulance!!" I screamed. Jake quickly ran over to us who I assumed called the ambulance when I was giving CPR.

"They're coming." Jake said looking at ____________.

"Bring the two men who did this!!" G-Dragon yelled. I saw a fire in his eyes and I knew the men who did this was going to be tortured to death.

The ambulance came and took me, _________ and G-dragon away. I told everyone to tidy up and meet us at the hospital. They were worried, but they listened to me because I was probably giving laser glares at everybody.

We arrived at the hospital and ____________ was rushed into the operation room. The hospital held a lot of sad memories. I'm scared to go in at times because I don't know what's going to be ahead of me. The sadness that I might face.

Soon everyone came and rushed over to us. 30 minutes passed and the doctor came out.

"Who are the f-" The doctor was about to say something, but G-Dragon yelled at him.

"We're her family!! Now tell us if she is ok!!" G-Dragon yelled at the doctor.

"She is fine. She did mumble something about the ocean, but other wise the papers show she is fine." The doctor said checking the folder that was in his hands.

"Room." I said coldly.

"319." The doctor replied.

We all rushed to the room to find a zoned out ____________.

"__________!! Do you know who I am?" I said asking her. I was so scared that she lost her memory.

"Of course I know you silly. Your my hubby~" ____________ said cheerfully with a warm smile.

"Then you'll know me right?!" G-Dragon asked.

"Ummmm.... Who are you?" ______________ said. We were all shocked. Did she really forget.....

Then __________ started to laugh."You should see your guys faces!! Of course I remember you and everyone else~~" She said again giggling. We all sighed. She seemed fine, her cheery self. Then she turned dead serious.

"You support me right?"  ___________ asked.

"On?" G-Dragon asked seriously.

"My career. If I want to be something you guys would support me right?" ___________ asked again.

"Depending on what you want to be." G-Dragon said rubbing the back of his neck.

"A marine biologist."  ___________ said. We all looked at her. Not many people would pick this job. The more common ones would be like police officer, doctor or a teacher. I bet some of the guys don't even know what it was. ____________ loved animals, but it was more land animals since she was use too.

"I'll support you. I wouldn't mind being married to a marine biologist." I said sitting next to her on the bed, kissing her on the cheek.

"Ummm... What's a marine biologist?" Kevin asked slightly embarrassed. A lot of guys didn't know and no one made fun of him.

"When a person studies about the ocean. From the water to the animals to the plants."  ___________ said rubbing her head a bit.

I looked at her and I could tell that she felt pain. I brushed her hair and pat her head. I hated seeing her in pain.

"Then I guess your going back to school~~" Kevin teased.

"Well actually I can get my lessons off the computer. I think the university that holds this course has online lessons. I'll just be learning and taking my tests from there." _____________ said happily.

"You got pawned." Eli said punching Kevin in the arm.

"No one says that anymore Eli." Kevin said teasing Eli.

NO ONES POV

"Why so sudden?" Onew asked ____________.

"Because when I was drowning, I saw horrible images in my head. I wanted to help the animals and plants down there. It was beautiful though in the beginning. I can still see the colourful corals and the dancing fish. I want to learn more about them. I want to save the ocean species."  ____________ said closing her eyes, imagining the peaceful image.

"We're going to have someone that'll get a high pay job without fighting." Jonghyun said smirking. They all laughed since all their pay checks came from the big boss that assigned them missions to do.

"You'll get to play with dolphins!! When you do, invite me!!" Crystal said with a bright smile. ____________ nodded in agreement.

"I'm so proud of my little girl. Your doing something so good for the planet." G-Dragon said wiping off a fake tear. Everyone looked at him and silence struck.

"Your suppose to laugh!! Or at least say something!!" G-Dragon yelled.

"One of his lame jokes."  ____________ said shaking her head and everybody laughed. G-Dragon pouted. "So when can I go home?"  ____________ asked.

"The doctor said that your fine. You can go right now, but I think you should stay just in case." Key said.

"I'll be fine sweetie!~~" ____________ said getting out of bed, but then sitting back down again. She felt really dizzy. "Maybe I should stay a night." ____________ she smiled while holding her head. Everyone just smiled and agreed.

"You better get your rest or you won't be able to get up in the morning." Key said tucking in ___________. "You guys go home, I'll take care of her tonight." He said smiling at the 'company'. It was rare for Key to smile at them since he would pay all his attention to ____________, he didn't bother to smile at any one else other then his wife.

Everyone went home and Key stayed with  ____________. Just like normal they talked all night until  ____________ fell asleep. "My silly wife could have told me she was sleepy. I would have stop talking." Key said  ____________ hair. "You always scare the hell out of me. I can't even enter a hospital without that scared feeling." Key smirked. "Every time I tell you to never scare me like that again, 2 months later your in the hospital." He said silently laughing. "Stop scaring me ok? I'm scared that one day I won't be able to wake you up...." Key said with a small smile. He pulled the blanket over  ____________ neck and sat on the couch that was in the room. "Let's just hope that's the last time you'll scare me." Key said and fell into a deep sleep.

"I'll try my hubby...." ____________ said. She was never asleep, she just wanted to know what Key would say and she heard everything. She smiled to herself and finally slept.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 14 DONE~~

How was that? I tried really hard!!!

I hope nothing confused you!!

By the way I might end this fanfic soon, but if you want me to make it longer I will. Just tell me in the comments~~

If I do finish this fanfic, I can start the other ones~~

If I am making it longer I might need some ideas~~ ^_^

One idea that was said was you, author, gets to join the 'company'~~

I accept any help and I MIGHT use that idea~~

Anyway~~

THANK YOU!!

Hope you enjoyed~~

<3