Theodore

~~My Life Is Filled With Gangs 2~~

YOUR POV

It was morning and Key took me to the club. My head was stinging a little bit, but I let it slide. I just had to change the bandages everyday and it should heal very soon. I told Key that I'll be alright and that he can go and train. He agreed and left me in my room. I took out my laptop that I told Taemin to bring for me and searched my school. There were many classes for different occupations. I had to take some tests to show if I was smart enough to get accepted into the university. I sent my application form and my test off to get reviewed and closed the window. *That was pretty hard...* I thought in my mind. I'm a bit scared that I wouldn't get accepted. This was the only university that had the online courses.

I began to browse through the Internet. I haven't been on the computer in awhile. I went to listen to music and went to see what the latest gossip. I was soon bored so I checked my e-mail to see if I had any important messages. Nothing was there, but garbage. 2 stood out though. One was 'congratulations' and the other one was 'hey'. I first looked at the 'congratulations one. I scanned through the message and figured that I got accepted to the university!! *That was fast...* I thought to myself and began reading over the rules and the basics of the course. Every time I read it though I always thought why did I get accepted so fast.... Shouldn't it take at least a week? I decided to let it pass and read through the whole thing again just to make sure that I read it correctly.

I finished reading my acceptance message and I decided to read the other message. I instantly knew why I got accepted so fast. I was so shocked once I read this message. I had to read it over again just to confirm it. The person who sent me it was my middle school friend. G-Dragon didn't know about him since I refused to let him be in my class. Me and him were really good friends, you could even say we were best friends. I had a little crush on him, but I never told him or anyone. They had some financial problems, so they moved away. The day he left was the day he confessed that he loved me I couldn't do say anything because he had already left. I never saw him again. Now he is the teacher of my course!! Theodore. He didn't like his name since he thought it was to cute, but I loved it. I always called him Teddy though because he was just that cute.

A pop up popped up on my screen. I looked at it and saw that my 'teacher' wanted to chat with me, he wanted me to accept his request. I hesitated, but then I decided to face him. I accepted the invitation and the conversation began.

Theo: Hey.

He's talking to me.... I should reply. I don't want to be rude.

Cookie: Hey. :)

Theo: Long time no see.....

Cookie: Yeah...

Theo: You remember me?

Cookie: Yeah. Your Theodore. Theo is your nickname, but I call you Teddy. :)

Theo: You still remember..... Your ____________.

Cookie: Yeah...

Theo: I see you haven't changed your username.

I forgot. Cookie was what he called me since I called him Teddy. Now to think of it, I have a lot of nicknames....

Cookie: I haven't been on for long time. Why do you want me to change my name?

Theo: Oh and no.... Soooo.... You want to be a marine biologist?

Cookie: Yup.

Theo: Funny. I thought you were more into land animals then sea creatures.

Cookie: I thought so too.... Some things came up and here I am now. :)

Theo: I welcome you to the sea life. :D

Cookie: You haven't changed have you?

Theo: Nope and your still the sweet angel I know.

Cookie: Oh... Thank you. ^_^ I'm guessing your one too?

Theo: Yup. Took all my courses and now I'm a researcher and a teacher.

Cookie: And I'm also guessing this is why I got accepted to quickly?

Theo: Well a little. When your form was faxed in it was on the top. So we just took the whole pile. Not many people want to be a marine biologist. Some don't even know what it is. We read over yours and thought it was perfect. When I was sending you the message. I realized that it seems to be you. I wasn't sure so I sent the other message.

Theo: I really need to learn how to shorten my comments... >.<

Cookie: Lol. It's ok, I don't mind. So I guess your my teacher.

Theo: I guess, but am I still considered a teacher when I don't even get to teach my student in face to face?

Cookie: Yes!! Because you give me homework and I have to hand in stuff for you to mark.

Theo: So that's what teachers do?

Cookie: Yup~~

Theo: I see. You really didn't change. Anyway I got to go back to work. Talk to you later?

Cookie: Definitely.

Theo has logged off.

I closed the screen on my laptop and stared at the wall. I don't know why, but I might still like him..... I know I have Key though, but he gives me a different feeling. A feeling that I can't explain. I just hope that it won't affect my courses. I decided to enjoy the rest of my day to have fun and be happy. Tomorrow is my first online course and I really hope that it'll go well. In the e-mail they say that there going to give me some assignments and they'll send me my books in a couple of days. "AHHHHHH!!! I GOT ACCEPTED!!!" I screamed while laughing. I ran all over the club repeating my words until someone grabbed my wrist and held my waist.

"No need to scream it continuously." Key said smirking. I stuck my tongue out at him.

"She has the right to say what she wants." Someone said. Both of us looked behind us to see Jake leaning against the wall. I just laughed and nodded. Then I remember that I had to pay for the course. I pushed Key away to go find my credit card that I hardly used. I never really used it since I can't get out of the house. I always thought cash would control what I buy since if I had no more money I couldn't buy anything, but my credit cards would always have money in it and I end up buying something I don't even need.

It took me a while, but I found my credit card under my bed.* Weird.... How did it get there? Whatever* I thought. I opened my laptop and started to fill out the payment. Everything was done and I sent it off. I was scared. I was scared of the obstacles I had to deal with....

THEOS POV

I finally found her. ____________. You could say I was went around the world just to find her. She was my first love and she's everything I dreamed of. It was like love at first sight. I had to be separated with her because of some issues in my family. To be honest I'm not really her teacher. I'm more like a principle, but I spend a lot of my time being a marine biologist. I was really into marine life and I wanted to spend a good amout of time towards it. My brother was the vice-principle, but I let him do all the work. I told him that I just wanted to be a marine biologist, but he just said that he's not going to let my smart brain go to waist.

I had access to the names of the people who want to enter the school. Each day I only get around 10-20 application forms since only the really smart people can come in and some people don't even bother to apply. When I was looking through the names. _______________ came up and I my eyes went wide. I looked at the name for a good 10 seconds and without reading any papers I accepted her. I wasn't sure if it was her, but I didn't care. Even if it wasn't I could just expell them easily. If it was MY _____________ then I'll be super lucky and happy. I didn't really care if she wasn't smart enough. I knew she was smart, but I don't know if she's smart enough to get in the university. I didn't care though if she was smart or not, I just wanted to see her.

I told the teacher at the marine biologist that ___________ would be my personal student and that he didn't have to worry about her. He agreed and now ___________ was mine to teach. I sent her the congratulation message and began to type my own personal message. Everything went great it was her and we even had a good conversation.

I still have feelings for her..... Now that she's my personal student, I'm going to make her mine. I lost my chance years ago, but I'm going to gain it back. I, Theo, am going to make ____________ mine and only mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 15 DONE~~

KYAAA~~

I just love that name, Theodore it's so cute!!

I felt like this chapter was short.... If it is I'm sorry I'll work harder I promise!!

I'm so stressed out these days!!

I have a french test and I didn't study for it!! >.<

Now I have to do a tumbling routine!!!

Shoot me now!!

Sigh...

It's ok, at least I got you guys to brighten up my day!!

I sound so weird... I should really go to bed...

Anyway~~

THANK YOU!!

<3