Chapter 11 -FINAL-

Infinite Land : Fight For the Land
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 Years Later...

The Infinite Land has now gained its peace and harmony again. The houses and buildings are fully repaired by none other than Chanyeol and Baekhyun themselves. They had now become civilized villagers and were promoted to being the bodyguards of the palace. Dark Mass was no longer a power that caused destruction all over the land. It was locked up in a secret chamber underneath the palace and was never seen again.

The dark spirits were turned into white spirits and were handed over to the White Queen of the Magic Kingdom to be trained to remain as white spirits. Some of the dark spirits who refused to turn to the other side were locked up in the dungeon. 

~*~

"Eun Gyul ah~." A husky voice called from behind. The princess was taking a walk in the park while admiring the nature that surrounded her. A diamond ring was seen on her left ring finger. She turned around and a sweet smile was plastered on her face as she hugged him. He brought some water and a plate of cookies that the queen made herself and on his other hand was a beautiful baby girl sleeping soundly.

"Eomma made it." He said as he came behind her and kissed her soft cheek.

She took one cookie and bit a piece of it as she rubbed her big tummy. "I'm guessing the little baby wants one too." He joked as he leaned in closer to her big tummy and poked it childishly.

She still couldn't believe that she had married this man in front of her with now two children, the first one was a one year old baby girl, and the other was still in her, ready to come out any day. She gazed upon her husband's face and couldn't stop thinking of how much she loved him.

"Appa, eomma, Byul hungry." Their one year old baby squeaked as she rubbed her eyes after having a nap in her father's arms. She had her mother's eyes and her father's nose and lips. She had milky white skin and had brown hair.

"I'll go get the food." Her husband said as he patted Byul's back and he placed the plate of cookies on a bench near to where they were standing. "Do you mind holding her while I get the food?"

"Okay. Thank you, Myungsoo oppa." She said as she took Byul from Myungsoo. "Wait until appa gets the food okay, Byul." She said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter