Chap 3: Goodbye Black Dress

Maybe There's Beauty in Goodbye

Author's Note: Well this is a longer chap, INFINITE H IS BACK HAHAHAHA SRY IM JUST FANGIRLING. I alr preorder the album cuz yeah, preordered albums are cheaper. TBH the first chap I had the aid of 'Microsoft Word' but now my computer only has WordPad :( So I don't really have my virtual eng teacher with me ...Enjoy my raw use of eng here <3

Bzzzzzzz *pops*

"Eun Mi-ssi, please head back to your dorm now, you have 20mins left till lights out. If you're lost you can use the GPS system on your gear, " A holograpic image of Sunggyu appeared from my gear on my wrist, which looked like a really modern version of a wrist watch. What time was it anyway?

"Neh.." With that, his image instantly disappeared. I glanced at the gear again. It was only 9.40pm. I pressed on the word 'Map' and a holographic image of the layout of Woollim appeared. A little red dot was indicated on the bottom left of the map, I had to travel towards north east to get to my dorm. Navigating around the vicinity was made easier thanks to the gear.

" 9.58PM... I only have 2 minutes left till lights out, 530m left! Come Eun Mi, walk like you mean it!" I thought in my head whilst I lifted my dress so that I could take bigger strides. A few more bends and I'll reach my dorm. I totally underestimated the size of this place.

 

A shiver went down my spine when the lights abruptly switched off, the corridors remained immersed in total darkness. The only light source I had was the light coming from the holograpic image of the place. I could hear my heart throbbing loudly as I advanced to my bedroom. It felt like the portraits on the wall were staring at me, their emotionless eyes penetrated into my soul.

 

"Th-The wheelss on the bus...ah goes round...and round," I muttered to myself, trying to deny the fact that I was afraid of the dark, afraid of being alone, afraid of things that I've never seen before...

 

"Round and roundd... all th-throughh the-HOLY MOTHERR OF SATAN!" I cursed under my breath, "Don't pop out like that! I almost peed in my pants," I gave a slight nudge on Dongwoo's arm, really hard arm I meant.

 

"HAHAHA! Sorry I didn't mean to surprise you like that," he laughed out loud heartily, bending over to surpress his laughter he then continued, "You really do look cute when you're afraid" he wiped off remnants of his tears and then stood up with his back straightened, "I just wanted to tell you that class starts at 5am tomorrow, and please don't bring along that black dress with you, running in that outfit would be nasty" he commented.

 

"Wait what 5am? Running?" Haha lecture halls, haha study rooms. You fooled me. Big time.

 

"Sorry to bring you the bad news, but this is our fate after all," he gave me a bittersweet smile, "If you need any help, you can just knock on my door, its just across your room."

He slowly backed away and then said, "Well then, good night Eun Mi-ssi, don't let the bedbugs bite!" With that, he waved at me and I waved back at him. 'Click' went the door, and I didn't see his face again.

"Goodnight, Dongwoo-ssi"

 

I entered my bedroom, took out my flats and placed them on the shoe rack. Right beside them was a pair of neon coloured sport shoes, neon orange to be exact. I walked towards my wardrobe, hoping that there would be clothes that weren't outragously long and uncomfortable to be in. But still,the wardrobe was empty...

"What? You gotta be kidding me? I can't be running in this?!" I was raging on the inside, just when I was about to scream into the pillow, I found a note on the table next to the bed.

A Guide to Woollim

Everyone starts with 200 points, you can use these points to purchase necessities at the gear shop.If you do well in Woollim, you may earn points. Use your points wisely. Anyone with less then 10 points will be suspended.

1) Classes start at 5am every morning, please be prompt. Points will be deducted if you are late.

2) Skipping class without an acceptable excuse is strictly not allowed. Points will be deducted.

3) Wear your Inspirit necklace and gear at all times. Points will be deducted if you're caught not wearing them.

4) Conflict amongst Inspirits are restricted.

5) No one is allowed to exit Woollim without permission. Punishment will be severe.

The 'Gear Shop' is accessible by saying the code GS88 towards the speaker of the gear. Items purchased will appear in front of you within seconds. If items are undelivered, please do proceed to the counter near the lounge for assistance.

 

 

Wow. My fate is... quite daunting

"GS88? Don't tell I have to purchase my own outfit through this..."

I lifted my right wrist, and then uttered the code GS88 towards the speaker. A holographic image appeared. I touched on the word "Outfits" and it had least 132 pages. I tried to look for the cheapest undergarments, which were about 2 points for a set of pastel blue bra and underwear... Why is this so depressing? Next I searched for a pair of shorts, some basic wear and a hoodie, which in total costs 30 points. The instructions didn't lie, the clothes appeared out of the blue on the bed. Curiosity took the better of me as I searched for the white wifebeater that nice wore...

 

"Pffttt 120 points?!? Are you for real? Only for a small logo on the left chest?" I was amazed at how generous that guy was, he really is, a nice .

 

"Its okay blue bra, blue underwear, you may be cheap, but I still love you guys!" I hung them up in my wardrobe, one day, I'll earn those points...

I set the alarm to 4.15am and lied down on the bed, trying to fall asleep... well that was an easy task.

 

 

 

"You lied to me! WHY DID YOU LIE TO ME!"

 

 

 

 

*BEEEEPPPPPPPP*

I idly switched off the alarm, my eyes were still red and tired. I wasn't used to the new set of routine, waking up really early in the morning. I let out a heavy yawn while I stretched my arms...

"You lied to me?" I suddenly remembered those words in my dream. Who lied? And why? Its only a dream, I shouldn't be too bothered by it. I got ready in a jiffy, wearing my shorts and navy blue hoodie. I drank a packet of 'Strawberry Milk' that was in the fridge.

Bzzzzzzz *pops* /orange haired guy will never cease to amaze me/

"Eun Mi-ssi, please do find me at the sport's hall, so that I can introduce you to your partner"

"Nehhh..." I gave him a fake smile. Again, his image disappeared. I slipped into the neon orange sports shoe and headed to the sport's hall. I really do wonder who is my partner... I hope he's nice...

"Ahh Eun Mi-ssi!" Sunggyu waved at me, no dude, I don't think you're genuinely happy to see me. "You partner, he should be here somewhere, oh! There he is!" He pointed at the guy right behind me.

"Eun Mi-ssi, let me introduce you to my friend, Hoya, an elite here-"

"Oh the nice !?" I muttered under my breath

"The girl who wore that ugly dress!?! Wait, what did you say?"

Wait what did I say!?! Did I just call him a nice !