White Christmas

Super Junior Christmas one-shots

COUPLE: HENWOOK

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas

Just like the ones I used to know

Where the tree tops glisten and children listen

To hear sleigh bells in the snow

Henry pouted as he stared out the window at the green scenery outside. It didn’t snow in brazil apparently.  His hyung’s didn’t seem to mind the warm weather or odd bouts of rain showers. Henry though, wanted nothing more than to play in the snow and have a reason to cuddle with the one he loved.

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas

With every Christmas card I write

May your days be merry and bright

And may all your Christmases be white

Ryeowook glanced over at the window as he entered the kitchen to get a snack. He noticed Henry sitting alone with the same look of sadness he had worn all week. He had asked once why he was upset and had been told nothing, but now he sort of had an idea. He opened the cabinet searching for food, when he spotted some flour on the bottom shelf. He smirked he would need help for this little gift.

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas

Just like the ones I used to know

So may your days be merry and bright

And may all your Christmases be white

Henry sighed, his breath not even fogging the window. It was just as hot outside as it was inside. Suddenly, he blinked as something white landed on the window. He squinted his eyes at the object before more began to fall beside it.

“Henry, it’s snowing come play with me!” Ryeowook called pulling Henry away from the window and outside. Henry blinked as more white stuff fell into his hair and hands.

“What is this hyung?” Henry asked as Ryeowook spun around in circles and pointed up at the roof of the hotel they were staying in. All of Super Junior were emptying flour down upon them as Henry and Ryeowook played below them.

“Hurry up, are arms hurt!” Kyuhyun yelled down at them as Henry turned to his hyung with a smile.

“Thanks hyung,” he smiled.

“No problem Henry, you deserve to be happy at Christmas,” Ryeowook beamed at his dongsae.

May your days be merry and bright

And may all your Christmases be white