12 days of Christmas

Super Junior Christmas one-shots

COUPLE: ZHOURY

Christmas time for the Zhoury couple was always hard, because sometimes they just couldn’t be together and with their families at the same time. It was one of the things they envied about the hyung’s. But it was Zhou Mi, who had quickly fixed that dear problem of theirs.

On the first day of Christmas

My true love gave to me

A partridge in a pear tree

Henry blinked at the first gift unsure of why this way even a gift? Couldn’t he had sent like a game or a new violin? He shook his head before dropping some bird seed and returning inside his warm home.

On the second day of Christmas

My true love gave to me

Two turtle doves

More birds, was Zhou Mi trying to tell him something? Did the older man think he was really lonely here in Canada. Were turtle doves even legal to have as pets? But he knew it was the thought that counted.

On the third day of Christmas

My true love gave to me

Three French hens,

More birds, he knew the neighbors were not going to be happy. A sigh left his lips before texting a quick thank you to his lover. Maybe he could get some eggs out of this.

On the fourth day of Christmas

My true love gave to me

Four calling birds

Now Henry was really confused as he held his ears from the sounds of the birds and dodged the falling crap that now littered the snow at his feet. Zhou Mi seriously did not know how to give gifts.

On the fifth day of Christmas

My true love gave to me

Five golden rings,

Finally, something normal as a gift, he could use rings. They were pretty rings that shimmered in the sunlight. He felt like royalty as he wore them around the town.

What's a partridge and what's a pear tree?

I don't know so please don't ask me

But I can bet those are terrible gifts to get

On the sixth day of Christmas

My true love gave to me

Six geese-a-laying

He liked gift five, birds were not included. Seriously what the hell was his hyung thinking? Was he getting advice from Heechul or something?

On the seventh day of Christmas

My true love gave to me

Seven swans-a-swimming,

His mother was now angry along with the towns people, making him quickly clean up the mess from the birds as they flew around his back yard.

On the eighth day of Christmas

My true love gave to me

Eight maids-a-milking

Henry blinked, the girls were cute, but he was gay. He waved and signed his autograph before sending them on their way and texting a laugh and a thank you to his lover.

On the ninth day of Christmas

My true love gave to me

Nine ladies dancing,

He was gay, ladies dancing did not make him happy. What was Zhou Mi doing, trying to annoy him?

What's a partridge and what's a pear tree?

I don't know so please don't ask me

But I can bet those are terrible gifts to get

On the tenth day of Christmas

My true love gave to me

Ten lords-a-leaping

Henry officially hated these gifts and wanted to get a plane ticket to send them all back to his crazy lover.

On the eleventh day of Christmas

My true love gave to me

Eleven pipers piping,

Henry woke to an orchestra of pipers playing outside his window. He pulled the pillow over his ears willing away the noise of instruments and yelling of his neighbor’s. Thank God only one more day till Christmas.

On the twelfth day of Christmas

My true love gave to me

Twelve drummers drumming

That was it, he had enough. The banging was just enough to drive him over the edge and send him from the warm home out onto the cold front lawn to yell at the men before him. he was about to yell at the leader of the group when he recognized the men. Zhou Mi stood before him with the rest of Super Junior behind him trying to keep a rhythm. Henry blinked as Zhou Mi rushed forward removing his drum and hugging his lover.

“Merry Christmas my chipmunk.” He whispered.

“Merry Christmas gege,” Henry replied ignoring the now fighting members as Donghae tried to make a solo.