I'll be home for Christmas

Super Junior Christmas one-shots

FINAL CHAPTER: MERRY CHRISTMAS MY MEKS!!! I HOPE ALL OF YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL YEAR OR AS SUJU SAYS EAR AFTER EAR~

COUPLE: HANCHUL

I'll be home for Christmas

You can count on me

Please have snow and mistletoe

And presents on the tree

Hankyung groaned as he stared outside to the busy streets of Beijing. It was snowing and planes had been cancelled for the remainder of the week meaning he would miss his flight to South Korea to surprise his lover. It killed him to know  that right now his lover would be pacing around the dorms ordering his dongsae’s to make everything perfect in hopes of seeing him at the door. He debated calling the drama queen he loved, but that would only make him sadder and he couldn’t stand that on Christmas. Could he handle shattering his hopes now instead of on Christmas Eve? No, he had already hurt him once, he couldn’t do it again. Hankyung would find a way back to his lover.

Christmas Eve will find me

Where the love light gleams

I'll be home for Christmas

If only in my dreams

The days seemed to run together for him. All he seemed to ever do was eat, work, eat, work, eat, and sleep. A routine he had settled into and he wasn’t happy. He could still smell his scent on the pillows, Heebum still scratched and whined at his bed. It was almost like he had never left some nights, and others he would wake up crying and screaming for him. Kim Heechul need Hankyung back with him. He debated going to Beijing and bringing back the Chinaman. But he couldn’t leave the country and the news had said Beijing was snowed in. Hankyung wouldn’t be here for Christmas; just like last year.

I'll be home for Christmas

You can count on me

Please have snow and mistletoe

And presents on the tree

Hankyung lay in his bed with eyes shut willing himself to sleep. Heechul’s cries when he told him he wouldn’t be home, haunted him. It was almost enough to make him risk the cold and take a private plane to see his closest friend and lover. Tears ran down his face at the thought of his Rella at home feeling alone. But he was better off than him. He was in a house filled with loved ones. Sure he had his family, but his small apartment held just him and his rabbits at the moment, and the rabbits bite. The only member’s from Super Junior he saw on the holidays were Zhou Mi and Henry, and he had told them to go see the others this year. Hankyung sighed before closing his eyes and allowing himself to sleep his Christmas Eve away.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

He was his only close friend, sure he loved Leeteuk and the others, but there had been something more with him and he wanted it back. He could hear his dongsae’s and Leeteuk in the main room singing and passing out gifts. Occasionally they would try to bring him out to join them, but he would decline. It wasn’t until the door opened that he hid under his covers like a coward and begged the person to leave. He thought it was safe when he heard the door close again. A familiar scent filled his nose when his breathed as Heebum began meowing and purring. It nearly killed Heechul as tears began to fall and his cries filled the room. A soft hand ran through his black locks in comfort as soft Chinese filled his ears.

“Hannie?” Heechul whispered timidly reaching out for the hand he prayed wasn’t imagined.

“Hey Rella,” Hankyung whispered making Heechul’s eyes pop open. Hankyung was smiling at his lover tears in his eyes at his friends state.

“I’m sorry,” he whispered before circling his arms around the older man as he hugged him. It was the only time he ever knew Heechul to be clingy. It was only to him.

“Don’t leave me Hannie,” Heechul cried as he clung to his lover.

“I won’t Rella, but can you do something for me,” Hankyung asked. Heechul could only nod.

“Wake up hyung,” Hankyung whispered making Heechul cry and shake his head. He was home only in his dreams.

Christmas Eve will find me

Where the love light gleams

I'll be home for Christmas

If only in my dreams