Lonely

She's Not a Queenka!

 

“Say… Why don’t we take a selca together and make it a memory of our 1st meeting?”
Immediately, Da Eun took out a mini camera out of her backpack.

“No, thank you.”
You rejected.
“I don’t want my bare face to appear in some sort of media.”
“But I’m not publishing it.”

You are walking fast towards where Young Gi and her boyfriend are, and whoever Tae Gyun or Da Eun is, Young Gi can tell you the answer; you just have to make everything clear of what is going on right now.

Soon after a few more minutes, you came back to where all the trouble had started ---- the forest of cherry blossoms. You narrowed your eyes a little so you can see properly who you’re facing, and later the image of Young Gi and Se Young came into vision… But there’s another two figures behind them.

“And may I ask why they are here? Together??”
You 
ran to Young Gi as you recognized the other couple and whispered into her  ear.

“Who? You mean, Chi Hoon oppa and Hwe Ji eonni?”
“*facepalm* Young Gi, why do you have to say it out loud?”
“But I wasn’t shouting?”

Cheeky Young Gi chuckled after trying to act like a dumb. Then she turned to Tae Gyun and bowed politely at her, so does the opponent.
“Annyeonghaseyo, Lee Tae Gyun-ssi. Wait… Should I call you that, or Jung Da Eun?”
“Whichever suits you best.”
“Okay, then I’ll still call you Tae Gyun then.”

“So what made you come back?”
Along the river all of you walked, and Chi Hoon started to get interested in Tae Gyun.

“I just want to.”

*What kind of answer is that supposed to be?... And why is Chi Hoon suddenly so interested in her?*

“You must be rich then, you little brat! *laugh* Just want to fly overseas whenever you want?”
“Young Gi, be polite!”
Se Young smacked the top of her head, causing her to squeal an “ouch!” from pain.

Things about Da Eun are being discovered bit by bit when Young Gi’d kept on asking about her like an investigator. You felt so left out since you were just following from the back, saying nothing, but it’s not like you want to say anything with anyone now…

The couple in front of you is an eyesore. They are both taking each other’s hand, not because they want to, they just have to. This is what models do; fake everything and make it a reality out of it for the media; hence they have to be natural. The photographer had been following them around and now also all of you guys so that he can take photos for the publicity of the next coming magazine. It was awkward but it is necessary.

 He offered to take everyone’s picture, but excluding you, because you didn’t want to.

Very quickly, Tae Gyun and the others get along very well. The more they talk, the merrier it is. Young Gi the “get instantly close to people” girl had also removed the honor for Tae Gyun’s name.

“So, Tae Gyun, tell me what is the type of person you like.”
“Uhmm…”
She thought for a while.
“I haven’t thought of it.”
“The type of person I like the most is Se Young!”

Young Gi confessed cutely and turned to Se Young, giving him a small peck on the lips. Her action somehow caused you to shiver down to your spine. Se Young, of course, like Young Gi a lot.

“Hey! What about you, Chi Hoon oppa?”

*Ha! I bet he’ll dodge that question, or make up something stupid.*
You secretly thought.

“Tae Gyun is my type.”
“WHAT?!”
Everyone shouted, while you chocked on your own saliva.

“*cough cough cough*”
“You okay?”
Young Gi quickly patted your back when you started coughing so badly. And in secret, Chi Hoon was chuckling happily.

Hwe Ji saw it though, but she wasn’t surprised.
“I knew you were just playing around.”
She smiled.

The time flew by fast from lunch to the evening near to having dinner. It was as if Tae Gyun has been a part of your group. The planned activities were all so suddenly involved her. But you were very tired from being lonely all day, and also has to bare the soreness of after walks. You want to rest now, and decided to not join for dinner.

“Aww… I’m sorry for not being able to accompany you for today. Please don’t feel left out, Jae Min.
  I’ll buy you something good and bring it back to the hotel for you, okay?”
“Don’t trouble yourself. I’m okay, so don’t worry and have fun for the rest of the night.”
You smiled kindly to Young Gi.
“You guys planned to go clubbing anyway after dinner. I’m not the type of person who likes clubbing.”
“… Well then, I’ll be leaving with the others again. Bye, Jae Min.”
“Bye. Have fun!”

After waving goodbye to Young Gi, you felt like having a nice hot bath, so you prepared yourself for it, for maybe it can help soothe your sore legs. You dunked yourself into the warm water, and gave out a long sigh.

“I wonder if Chi Hoon and Hwe Ji-ssi are also having fun together.”

 

Meanwhile, all of them gathered at the lobby of the hotel, but you and one more person were missing out.
“Hwe Ji eonni, where is Chi Hoon oppa?”
“Owhh, he said he didn’t felt like having dinner, so he’ll excuse himself. I guess he is tired already.”
“I guess we’re just being hyperactive today. *laugh*”

And so they left the hotel behind.

 

You got out from the bath and thought you should go to bed and just sleep instead. Surprisingly, even though you felt so tired, you just couldn’t sleep. Your body may be sleeping when you close your eyes, but your mind just couldn’t do the same.
 

“Maybe it’s the air. I should just head out somewhere around the hotel and relax there… Then I’ll come back for the sleep.”

So you dragged yourself out from the bed and walked out of the room.

As you passed by your room next door, you can vaguely hear some noise in the room, but you thought you were just imagining things.
*It’s impossible that Chi Hoon is in there right?*

The breeze outside the hotel was nice and cold. You felt relaxed when you arrived at a manmade lake in the hotel area, and so you sat down on the grass surrounding the lake. Minutes later, you lie down on it instead, as it made you felt even more relaxed. You let out a sigh again after taking a long breathe.

“You’ll catch a cold from staying for too long outside.”

You jumped up surprised and turned around to see who was talking. Unexpected to you, it is someone you had apparently thought of for the whole day, Lee Chi Hoon.

You said nothing to his statement, and continued staring at the lake that is moving lightly along with the breeze. He sat down beside you but also had kept a distance from you; he didn’t want to see you get shocked and run away from him.

For quite a long while you guys didn’t talk, until your curiousness couldn’t hold you back any longer.

“I thought you went with them.”

Chi Hoon didn’t answer you for a bit, then he’d talk.
“You didn’t, too.”

Again, it was a long silence.

“Is it true that your type is Tae Gyun-ssi?”

You waited for his answer, but weren’t expecting him to answer; you knew he wouldn’t.
*I guess I’ll have to face him for the whole night full of awkwardness if he stays here the whole
  time.*

But is he willing to stay in the cold weather with you?

 

 



Annyeonghaseyo everyone! ^^ It's the author JK950221 here!

Days had passed by so long and I am very sorry for not updating my fanfics.
I was busy this year for I was 
travelling around a lot and also because of my final year of high school, many assignments and studies were given to me.
I need to catch up with studies and make myself into university! >.<

I apologise again for my lateness of updating, and thank you for being patient and liking the story. It is so much appreciated and I am very touched. :')
A BIG THANKS TO ALL MY SUBSCRIBERS AND SUPPORTERS! :D :D :D

This has been the author JK950221! Thank you! :)