Six date

kingkas who fell for violent "princesses"

Rei ran to the roof crying,they searched for her but only yongguk found her.

Yongguk pov

I ran until i passed by the roof door and heared sobbing i opened the door and saw her crying i walked tworda her she looked up i embraced her tightly she was in complete shock but after she finally hugged me back crying "sshh its ok"i said to her i carresed her hair and hugged her until she stipped crying.

Daehyun pov

me and hweyon searched for her we werent running we where walking she was actually quit a convo robot qhen i made her laugh she would smile and my heart would melt at her....i think i might like her i mean shes different cute smart and funny...jung daehyun has fallen for a beautiful unique creature.

himchan pov

Me and ayame where running searching for her until ayame collapased ,she passed out i chuckled and picked her up and walked to the infirmary i looked at her angelic face while she was on the bed,she was so pretty  She tossed in her sleep and pouted at time i smile shes very pretty...

youngjae pov

since yongguk hyung texted me that he found soyeon aka rei i sat down at the garden with eunhae she was really smart and intresting her hobbys are singging and reading...she told me she was smart so i tested er on history and math se got them correct! I was so surprised at her

knowledge we laughed and talked until the bell rang.

Jongup pov

so youngjae hyung texted me telling me yongguk hyung found her so me and yoona stopped at the dance studio i asked her to dance for me she smiled and agreed she danced to SNSD genie se was really flawless her moves where shapr and crisp..she stipped i clapped then she asked me to dance for her i smirked and agreed i danced to no mercy i was dancing infrotn of her everytime i did a pelvic or something y she blushed i only smiled.

Zelo pov

so me and hyerin where tired of running so we stopped at the canteen and talked we actually have alot in common we both like cherry tomatoes we like rapping and dancing and we have no clue how to do aegyo..shes really cure and when she smiles it like i can only see her in my eyes...i think zelo might have his first love...hyerin what have you done to me.

Narrater pov

rei finally stopped crying and she looked up and yongguk "you know gukkie you might be as bad as i thought you where"she said smiling he only chuckled "you know what...since you made me miss class how bout we go have a six date?" he asked smiling "six date?"asked rei confused he only laughed "yeah you me you,hyerin zelo,youngjae eunhae,jongup and yoona,daehyun and hweyon and himchan and ayame."he says smirking rei thought for a moment and agreed she called the girls they all agreed and decided to mee at the dance studio they all went theres and decided to have a dance off the girls went first they danced to secret poisen they danced do y and flawless and had a seductive gaze at the end they all smirked and said it was their turn to dance B.A.P went  up and danced to no mercy everytime they did a y move they would blush.

Queenka pov

"ugh! What the hell are they doing with my oppa"they shouted in unision "ugh we need to make a plan to not make them be together"sajessica they all agreed and headed home.

 

 

 

 

 

Soyeon 

nickname is rei i forgot to mention it im so sorry