I knew it!

kingkas who fell for violent "princesses"

Rei hugged sungyu and he hugges her back "how my little fighting prodegy~?"he asked "im good~ how my big lips~doing?"she asked giggling "im fine and you still call me that?!"he asked shocked rei laughed and nodded abd went to infinite "are you guys taking good of my brother"she asked they nodded she smiled "so~.....can we stay at your plac?" asked yoseob "yeah sure so...beast btob and infinite...yeah"rei said and smiled "how bout them?"asked doojoon "huh?"she said "can B.A.P live with us?"asked kikwang "i dunno maybe.....but where are they?"she asked "mmm yongguk oppa~"rei heard and heard the rest of the boys names and opened the door to a empty room and raised and raised a eyebrow at them they looked at her and sheepishly smiled "NO they cant live with us"she said flatly and sighed heading out of cube with them following "YAH SUNGJAE!"a male voice called rei pulled evryone except youngjae away to see what would happen "what?"he asked flatly the boy just scoffe abd punched sungjae in the nose causing t to bleed he got mad abd they started to fight then the whole Block b came and ganged up on him he was on the floor rei doojoon and sungyu stepped in and "YAH!! What do you think your doing?!?!?!?!!!"the three yelled "ooh more people to get at"one boy cooed but stopped when they saw BTOB BEAST INFINITE B.A.P and the girls step out rei looked at sungjae and her vain popped and and kick dropped the leader then Beast stepped in and beat the hell out of Block b "dont ever touch hin again"rei growls abd kicks his stomch abd helped sungjae up and left to the house. 20 minutes later they all got settled in and sat down "huh sungjae....be careful why did you stop hitting?"rei asked "because i disnt want to hurt anyone?"he said "yeah....but you got hurt..and they got hurt anyways"she said softly "im sorry noona...ill make sure to protect myself from the kingkas and the queenkas at our next school "he said and snuggled into rei "you dont have to worry about the kingkas"said jongup "waeyo?"they asked "because theyre the kingkas of TS high"rin said "but if the queenkas touch you guys ill make sure they dont make it home"rei said smiling sweetly "theyre "saud himchan "huh?! I thought you guys would like want them?"asked eunhae "nope we got our next targets"said yongguk "who?" hyerin asked "well zelo picked hyerin,himchan picked ayame,youngjae picked eunhae,daehyun picked hweyon,jobgup picked yoona and i picked rei"yonguk said smiling "well your definitky not living with us anytime soon"said woohyun making everyone laugh.