Transferring

kingkas who fell for violent "princesses"

"hey noona...can me abd B.A.P come with you to get your brothers~?" asked zelo cutely ,rei noddedsmiling heading out with the guys and girls following within 10 minutes you guysreache CUBE high and barged in like you owned the place people where staring at them   Rei knocks on the door the teacher opens it "annyeonghaseyo we where sent here to watch your class because the priniciple of TS high has problems with your students please go their loading the bus"she nodded when she saw the techers leaving rei smiles  and walks into the class and frown when she saw ger brother bruised he looked up and smiles shyly "what class is block b in "she damemded at sungjae he pointed across the hall she smirked and went to the class btob followed her she turned to B.A.P "you guys go in first i have to talk to my brother"she said they smiled and went into the class "hi where B.A.P from TS ...whos block b "jongup asked "we are"said multiple of boys in the back then suddenly the door burst open she smirks at the boys "your the boys who beat up my brother"she says pissed "who?"one asked "sungjae"she says their eyes widen "he was in the hospital for one week"she growled "tch why do we care"he says that triggered rei she grabbed his collar "because he had surgery"she saud abd punched him in the face "where are they?"daehyun asked "they went to go get my older brother doojoon"she said flatly leaving the room waiting for them "REI!"someone shouted she turned abd smiled when she saw BEAST she hugged them "so...who are they"asked dongwoon "oh my friends"she says abd smiles at them "sungyu is transfering to your school"doojoon says "really?!"she asked happily "yay ill have all my brothers with me" rei says exitenly "whos the oldest and youngest?"asked yongguk "oh doojoon is the oldest bt 1 year sungyu is younger than him by two months then me and then sungjae"rei says smiling "so...beast BTOB and infinite will be transferring to TS high then"asked rin "yes"said a group behind them along with beast and btob rei turned around "aahh sungyu!" she shouted and yelled the oldest looking one.