Tutoring

kingkas who fell for violent "princesses"

The girls finally calm down and are ready to tutor them,but theyre waiting for B.A.P to get readwhile that eunhae fell asleep, hyerin talking on the phone, hweyon reading a a magazine,ayame is playing with her phone,yoona is wwriting on the board and rei is listening to music "i wonder why jongup wanted to work in the corner?"yoona asked herself, then all of a sudden the lights went out,rei gasped "whos touching me?!"she yelled but the lights came back on.Only to find the kingkas had them all pinned,yoona pinned in the corner by jongup gripping her waist and holding her hands above her head,eunhae pinned by youngjae by the board holding her tighter,ayame pinned my himchan gripping her leg and leaning close on her,hyerin pinned by zelo leaning on her,daehyun pinnned hweyon by keeping her hands above her head,and rei was pinned by yongguk leaning on her trapped her inbetween the desk his hands ontop of hers with his knee inbetween her legs. Yongguk leaned in "mm you smell nice"he smiling his lips brushing against reis neck "get off me"rei growled trying to get free,he only smirked and started kissing her neck,then he started to knee her private area "s-stop"rei said lifting her head up,she wraps her legs around his waist and puts her head on his shoulder holding tight "see we could do that...but only you would have to react"says daehyun the girls look at rei,she looks at them and she winks telling them its fake just go,hweyon moved her body on daehyuns he smirked and started doing the same,ayame grinded her body on himchans and himchan did the sama,eunhae her lips and youngjae started kissing her neck and she let oout a soft moan,yoona stared at jongup lustfully he got the message and her neck and kissed it.Yongguk started leaning her to lay on the desk,she obeyed and he started to slide his in her shirt,she moans softly,then when they where caught off gaurd by the rain they all hit them in one place they groaned in pain,and they walked by the door "thanks for the fun time"yoona said and winked "yeah but times ticking...maybe like in....never"says rei "oh and by the way"they stare at eachother "you all have a "the girls say in unision and leave.