Detention with these bastards

kingkas who fell for violent "princesses"

Flashback

"YAH wake up! the tweleve of you! now!"ms.choi yells,the six girls flinch and wake up groaning and while stretching "mm id like to hear that moan in bed"said yongguk staring at rei biting his lip "tch you wish manwhore"rei said "yah! you tweleve will get detention..i wont be here but ill have someone come in to supervise."ms.choi said going back to the lesson.

flashback end

the girls where walking to class to serve detention when eunhae noticed rin wasnt there "yah unnies wheres rin?~"she asked "i dont know shell call us if anything"rei said opening the door,but stop when you hear coming from multiple girls rei smirks and walks in the class the girls follow,they sit on the way left from the guys,the girls that there making out with notice and get scared and get uncomfortable,but then rei phones rings "NO NO NO NO MERCY~" it rang she got out her phone "yoboseyo?"rei says flat "rei..unnie..im in..the gym..the queenkas....judo ..fighters"she said and breathed heavingly "what why didnt you come and get us!"she shouted at the phone and slammed it on the table and ran for the gym with the girls following. They ran and ran until they reached the gym and saw rin on the floor gripping her stomach rei got pissed and walked up to them and took everyone of them down she glared at them "dont mess with me"she growled, she helped rin up and headed to class until the six douchbags black their way "whatdo you want"rei asked not in the mood "ohh not me i figured youd want this back"yongguk said showing rei her phone "hweyon hold rin"she says flatly she obeys "huh give me my phone"she says holding out her hand "nope"he said smirking holding it higher, she blew a rasberry and sighed and prepared for the worst "yongguk~ im so dumb i shouldve gave myself to you in the first place~"she said leaning on him he smiles and puts his arm around her waist and starts kisses her neck,while that eunhae slipped her phone from yongguks hand so rei pulls away "thanks"she winks "your gullable"she says and smiles holding her phone in his face,his eyes widen and the girls go back to detention with the guys following you sit down the guys did the same and yongguk stared at you while you play with your phone "i cant belive i fell for it...."he said looking down "yeah..but you enjoyed it.."said rei he scoffs "what makes you think that"he says "because you have a "rei says smirking he flushes pink and hides it the teacher comes in "alright so you six girls will tutor these six guys rei with yongguk,heyrin with zelo,hweyon with daehyun,eunhae with youngjae,yoona and jongup and ayame with himchan"she says "BWOH?!"the girls shout "waeyo?!"asked hweyon "no questions start now im leaving"she said rei scoffs.When they where fussing over it the guys talked "i got my next target"they said in unision "i want rei"says yongguk "ayame"himchan said smirking "hweyon"said daehyun "yoona"said jongup "eunhae"said youngjae "well i have my first target"said zelo,the rest of the guys congradulate him "who?"asked daehyun "hyerin"he says smiriking,they all stare at the girls,they girls turn around and look at them like their weird.