Pool fight

kingkas who fell for violent "princesses"

It was saturday morning which means no school! So the girl decide to go the pool,but they didnt know that the boys where going to the same pool.As the girls got settled they all went on the side of the pool and started playing mercy they all started laughing and the six boys walked in the gate Rei,ayame,and hweyon got destracted so hyerin yoona and eunhae pushed them in they screamed and pulled them in aswel,they got up for air and flip their hair which makes the guys stare the girl see and smirk an get out and go the their "supposedly matched"  "hi~"rei cooed to yongguk "hey"he says smirking and eyeing body she smiles and looks at the girls they nod "hug~?" they say inunision the guys smile and hug the girls,the girls smile and pull them into the pool they all breath for air holding eachother "Yah~"they shout and yell "im gonna get you~"the boys say inunision "well see"rei cooed and swam away "hey no fair you got a head start~"daehyun pouted at hweyon,then they start splashing water on the six girls and the girls splash water back they laugh and smile.one hour past and they all get ready and leave but change first "maybe ill get rei before she leaves shes making it so hard i want her" yongguk says tey all nod "tch i cant belive we fell for it"ayame says their eyes widen "ikr to think we could have actual have a good friendship with them".they shake their heads and leave.