Chapter 2

Flowers

We walked to the front door of our complex, just now returning home from filming a Mexicana CF. Onew clumsily tripped and fell through the door, demolishing it in half. The rest of us went silent, the busted out singing, "MWOLHAEDO ONEW SARANGTAE!" (please tell me I was somewhat accurate. ._.) We all laughed hysterically as Onew rubbed his head.

I stepped over him and casually strode inside, with the other members following closely behind me excluding Onew hyung who I think was feeling some sort of trauma fatique. I took in my surroundings and everything looked as it usually did with piles of fanmail littering our living room. "Aigoo..."

Jonghyun sighed and sat on the floor beside one of the paper mountains. Minho and Taemin sat on the couch, flirting like ten year olds. I rolled my eyes at them playfully and sat next to Jonghyun, watching him as he was already ripping open envelopes. I smiled and started searching for letters addressed to me (which were usually the pink ones). I loved fanmail, it helped me get out to know our Shawols and see how they truly viewed us. 

Finally, Onew limped towards us, uttering something totally irrelevant and Onew-like. He was just jealous that we were clear of the Onew Condition. "Hey Key, do you think 2Min is real? I just got a letter asking about it..." Jonghyun whispered in my ear, strangely making me shiver. I snuck a glance at Minho and Taemin, who were giggling uncontrollably. I peeked back at Jonghyun, nodding slowly. He just flashed a grin and went back to his mail.

I decided to open a pretty pink envelope with silver sparkles bordering the edges - I handled it with extra care. I giggled softly, excited just by looking at the outside presentation. When I opened it, I examined it, gawking in shock as I began reading it:

Dear Kibum,

I hear you've received my flowers and other gifts. I'm sorry if I've made things complicated for you. I'm pretty sure you think I'm some weird stalker fan, right? Well, I'm not. I'm someone close... Although I'm not as close as I'd like to be to you. You'll figure it out eventually, you're smart. I'll send more clues later.

Love,

(A-name-I-couldn't-read-cause-it-looked-like-someone-gave-Onew's-chicken-a-pen-and-forced-it-to-write)

 

"Jjong! I got a letter from BonQuiQui!" I shouted, shoving the paper in his face. I needed something to call my mystery sender, and I got fairly attached to the name BonQuiQui, so I got accustomed to saying that rather than "stalker friend". I'm still not sure how I got acquainted with that name, I saw it in a video on YouTube and the guys and I have been saying it ever since, so I guess it somehow ended up as my anonymous stalker's code name.

Jonghyun took the letter and raised an eyebrow as he read it. "So it's not just a fan?" He asked confusedly. I shrugged and took the letter back. If it wasn't some random fan, then who was it? My mind was spinning with confusion, I was thinking too hard.

Onew crawled towards me, taking the letter and reading it for himself. "Hey this handwriting looks familiar!" He exclaimed loudly enough to catch Minho and Taemin's attention, which means he must have been pretty loud. I raised an eyebrow and cocked my head to the side. "Familiar?" Jonghyun shifted uncomfortably beside me, causing me to peek a quick glance at him. "U-Uh.. Onew, could you help me go get drinks for everyone?" He asked nervously. Onew looked at him confused, but decided to go along with it. "Sure," He answered Jonghyun, then turned to the rest of us. "We'll be right back."

 

A/N: Sorry this chapter is so short, I assure you the next chapter will be much longer! :) Thank you all for commenting and subscribing, it really means a lot and inspires me to write more!
Hope everyone likes this chapter!~

 

FIGHTING!!!