Chapter 4

Flowers

Key's P.O.V.

 

Jonghyun and Onew made their way back to the living room carrying cups filled with banana milk, one of which had multiple droplets strewn outside of the cup. "So did you get thirsty on the way here or what?" I looked up at Jonghyun. He smiled upon seeing me and handed me a cup. "No, Onew's condition struck once again." I chuckled and watched as Onew handed Minho's drink to him, forgetting to let go and falling forward clumsily onto his face and also onto the gaming console that Taemin and Minho were fixated on playing.

"Yah! Onew hyung!" Taemin exclaimed loudly. Minho growled angrily, throwing one of the game controllers at Onew. "We were planning on playing that, !" Oh hell no! He did not just hit my hyung! I immediately stood up and leaped towards Minho, slapping him. "That was uncalled for!" I shouted, clenching my fists. I was never one to fight, but Minho went overboard.

"Key hyung, don't be so violent!" Taemin quickly intervened by stepping in between the two of us. "So your Oppa can do it and I can't?" I retorted, resulting in silence. Everyone just stared at me, surprised that I had actually said that. " you." Minho mumbled. At this point, I was so angry I was shaking.

"Excuse me?"  Jonghyun stepped in front of me, almost protectively.

"You heard me."

"You're going to wish I hadn't."

I gasped in shock as Jonghyun made his fist connect with Minho's jaw. "Guys, stop!" Taemin uselessly shouted at the two, tears forming in his eyes. Jonghyun looked at Taemin, wrong move... Minho used this as an opportunity to jump on Jonghyun, throwing forceful punches at his face.

I really didn't want to fight anymore, but I couldn't just sit there and let Minho hurt Jonghyun. I pulled Minho off of Jonghyun and threw him onto the floor, Minho was surprisingly light. "Minho!" Taemin gasped and rushed to the boy's side.

Jjong attempted to attack Minho again, but I grabbed his arm and looked into his eyes. "Enough." I murmured, he nodded in return. I looked at both of the boys, they each had blood all over their faces, although Minho had taken the most damage. Taemin and I exchanged glances.

"Taemin, you stay in here and clean Minho up... I'll take Jjong into the kitchen and do the same." He nodded without a word, wiping tears from his cheek. I led Jonghyun into the kitchen, making him sit in a chair by the sink. "Why did you do that?" I asked as I wet a wash cloth. "Do what?"

I dabbed the rag onto his cheek lightly, washing away the blood off of a small cut. "Why did you fight Minho?" I didn't like when people fought, especially my hyungs. I had to defend Onew though, because if I didn't, who would? Jonghyun thought for a moment, then shrugged. "I dunno, I didn't want him talking to you like that."

My face grew warm, I could tell I was blushing. I liked Jonghyun, but I let him find out. I mean, we're best friends, and he's straight. I've liked him for a long time, and honestly, I wasn't really into guys until I got to know Jonghyun. After spending to much time with him after our debut, I became attached and grew feelings for him.

I wiped the cloth along his perfect jaw line, then I wiped a small bit of blood off of his nose. I stared at his bottom lip that was bleeding, I knew just the thing to do. I reached over to one of the drawers beside us and pulled out a small packet of sugar. "What's that for?" He lifted an eyebrow. I smiled and opened it, rubbing some of the sugar on his wound. "It helps stop the bleeding." I then discarded the packet and bandaged the small cut on his cheek.

"Thanks, Key." He smiled and patted my shoulder. I grinned and helped him out of the chair. "Anytime." I replied. We both entered the living room which was surprisingly empty. "Where is everyone?" Jonghyun lounged on the couch as I walked into the hallway and peeked into the bedrooms. I peeked into Onew's room, it was empty too. I then walked past my room and Jonghyun's room. I looked to my right and glanced into Taemin's room. Minho was laying on the bed and was making out with Taemin, I mean tongue and all. Minho slowly moved his hand up Taemin's shirt, which was more than an enough of an excuse to leave immediately. I quickly made my way back into the living room.

"Did you find them?" Jonghyun said as he flipped through different t.v. channels. I sat next to him. "I couldn't find Onew." I wondered where he went.. It was that clumsy clutz fault we had gotten into a fight anyways! Gahh.. "What about the others?" Jonghyun asked curiously. "Yeah they're in Taemin's room making out..." I made sure I said the last two words a little quieter. His eyes widened and he stared at me. "So 2Min is real!" I nodded, it was obvious from the beginning. Even when they did fan service, it was too convincing to be just fan service.

Suddenly, Onew walked through the door with a box of chicken in his hand. "Hey guys! I thought it was getting a little noisy here, so I went to Mexicana!" Are you serious?! Jonghyun and I face palmed in sync, causing a chuckle to escape from Onew.

Only Onew would go get chicken while Jonghyun and Minho were prepared to rip each other's heads off.

Only Onew.