Believing

Can't live without you. [HIATUS]

 

-

 

 

Yuri waited him the answer, then the odd- looking man to Yuri respond.

“Umm, s-sure…I guess?”

“Cool, and I buy you a new drink…silly me~”  The staff unnie hand Yuri the coffee that she bought to herself, she gave it to the man but he refused to take it.

“Coffee..yikes… I don’t drink coffee. Sorry.” The man said with a smile.

“Ah right, and the drink that you ordered just now is?”

“Nah, it’s ok. I’m not in a mood to drink.”

Yuri nods as she understands; she takes a sipped of her hot coffee. The man take his coat and he lead Yuri the way out from the store, Yuri waved at the old staff before went out. They steal glances from each other until they reach the outfit store but before she went in, she stop as so did the man.

“I’m sorry, this is going to fast…umm could I at least know your name?” Yuri asked him while she throws her coffee away.

“Mianhae, I should introduce myself a bit sooner. Kim Yesung imnida…”

“Oh, cheonun Yuri imnida.”

They awkwardly bow to each other. Yuri giggled thinking how awkward they could be. She smile and insist him to go in first, he went inside rubbing his neck, laughing. Yuri leans near the wall while pushing him to choose a new coat. He was hesitating to pick one. She took out her purse and take a look inside on how many money did she brings.

“…” she frowned while slowly peeked at her $20 inside her purse. She look back at Yesung and sighs, she slaps her forehead. She didn’t bring as much money since she’s not going out to somewhere. She looks at the price tag of a coat next to her. “$35, what the hell?”

“Umm, are you ok?” he asked him while looking at her purse.

“Ah, y-yeah? You pick one already, Mr. Kim?” hiding her purse.

“Please call me Yesung…”

She nods and smiles. Yesung takes out one of the coat and put it at the cashier counter. Yuri makes her way next to him, feeling nervous.  She gasps looking at the price which is beyond her budget. Yesung smirks and took out his wallet. He takes out his debit card.

“That’ll be $85, sir…” The cashier said while looking at the both of them. Yesung gave the cashier his card while the other staff put his coat inside a bag. Yuri was dumbfounded.

He grabs her hand and he pulled her outside of the store. Yuri aggressively pulled her hand from his grab when they reach outside. She rubs her wrist, looking at him anxiously.

“What was that for?” Yuri asked him out of nowhere, he cynically smile at her while putting his coat on.

“You owe me, Kwon Yuri…”

“Aw, Minho-ssi!”

She snaps out from her trance. She realized she’s blurting something unexpected.  The scene she’s facing now is similar to Minho 5 years back then. Yesung widened his eyes and pout awkwardly, looking at the clear sky. Then he looks back at her.

“Minho, who’s that?” Yesung said with a smile. Yuri scratched her head in wonder. She starts playing with her fingers.

“M-my boyfriend…”

Yesung didn’t say any further, his emotion change after Yuri blurted about Minho. He bows at her like a gentlemen and leaves her. Yuri decided to follow him, whenever Yesung turn to look at her, she stops facing somewhere else. Yesung smirks, he approaches himself to her.

“What are you doing?” Yesung asks, Yuri lean at the bus pole.

“N-nothing…”

“This is not ‘nothing’ to me?”

“Fine, why did you walk off like that, and you pay for the coat! Then suddenly you said I owed you? I wanted to pay it but why did you?”

Yesung sighed; he put his hand at his forehead rubbing his confusion. Yuri calmdown from explode. She suddenly become upset that Yesung pay for the coat, then he said she owed and suddenly leave her. Yuri, herself don’t realize she’s being picky about stuff that this stranger did to her.

“You don’t need to do anything for me, I was joking back there. Beside your $20 can’t be spending on this coat…” He smirks once again, Yuri realizing he’s teasing her.

“Then, let me owe you…s-something.”

“Why…”

He looks at her as she faces down on the ground. Yesung lightly lifted up her chin, looking at her depth eyes. Yuri quickly pushed his hand away. She wants to slap him but then she stop as her hand were just centimeters away from his cheek. “Go on...” he teased.

“This is a waste of my time…”

Yuri flicks his forehead instead. She giggles and walk passed him but Yesung stop him by pulling her shoulder and force her body to turn. Yuri gasped.

“Oooook… This is awk-awkward?” She raised her eyebrows. Yesung let go of her shoulder gently as he apologize along way. “You don’t want me to owe you right? Then what can I help you?” she added.

“You’re j-just so different?”

“Excuse me…?”

He chuckled as Yuri gets even more confused. Then she snapped her finger as she realized what Yesung is up too.

“Is this your way of flirting me…sorry, not buying it...” Yuri said teasing but it’s true, she won’t buy it. She won’t betray her Minho and she just met this Yesung, she thought. “If you excuse me, I got a house to go…”

“Will we meet again…soon?”

“OH NO, got a boyfriend to catch, Mister…”

Soon Yuri leaves Yesung, he smirks on how she stops the taxi. After her presence gone, he walks away from where he’s standing. He sits on a nearby bench and look at his phone, checking for new messages. Then came this petite familiar woman.

“Coke?” She hand him the can to him while sitting next to him. He took it while she looks on each side, wearing glasses and scarf around her head. Almost looking like she’s hiding herself.

“So, I guess you’re here to know how I’ve been.” He while drinking the coke.

“No you jerk.  How was her?”

“Waa, Kwon Yuri, she’s…great?”

He said while replying the dozen of messages he received from several girls. The petite woman peeked and took his phone away from him. “Not so fast” she hides it at her purse when Yesung try to snatch it.

“This is not funny, give it back.”

“If you want to make Yuri falls for you, make sure you are not hanging around with this …”

“Arraseo, BoA-ssi, give me back please!”

Finally BoA gives up and gave his phone back to him. So it was BoA after all, looks like her plan seems to be on progress. Yesung is also the type of typical person that Yuri might thought he’d be. He’s one of Mrs. Kwon personal assistant, the company and other staff never knew the existence of Yesung. All he thinks of is of course money and…..money.

“Did you go with plan?” she asked.

“Yup, I could read her expression. She was confused everything may be exactly the same on how she met her Minho…”

“Great, make sure you did things slowly so she won’t ever found out about…us.”

“No problems.”

Yesung finished up his drink while BoA quickly walks away from him with her still covering her face. She walks to her vehicle. Yesung waved at her as she starts her engine, she quickly hides her face of embarrassment. He rests his chin at his and smiled to himself.

 

 

-----

 

What a day today! That Yesung dude is making me shivers inside…pabo…but the weirdest part is how come everything he said was quite similar to what Minho used to say. Maybe it’s all déjà vu since I never got it before. Once is enough right? After a long weird day of meeting my hallucination (Minho), the déjà vu guy (Yesung), I think I had quite enough of the bad lucks happening today. I went home, decided to rest myself from this whole tiring stupid day EVER!

I search for my key to open the door, it opens and I went inside with pain spreading across my body. I gently hit my shoulder with my fist, messaging it. I went to the kitchen then open up the fridge so I can drink something sweet, my mouth is a bitter paradise now.

“Yuri-ssi, glad you’re home soon…” a voice entered the room.

“Mmm…” I answers, I was too tired to turn around and face who it was.

After I drink the orange juice, I threw my jacket elsewhere and crash my body to the bed. I rest my face at the pillow, hugging it. I was too tired; I almost fall asleep…thank god…then…

“Wake up Yuri! Wake up KWON YURI!”

“AHH!”

I fall down from the bed, my stomach lands first and it hurt as much. I sit down leaning at the side of the bed, rubbing my pained belly. I look around after I realized that there was a voice before I fall asleep. Then something was in front of me, I only see his feet and it was NOT touching the floor. I was afraid enough to look up so I just stared at its feet.

Yuri, even if you don’t want to look at me or talk to me or even believe in me, please just please listen to what I’m going to say…do you love me?

That voice, I slowly raise my head up to look at it. It’s him, Minho.

“Y-yes…” I unconditionally reply. I stood up and face him, the weird feeling was, and I wasn’t scared…at all.

“Then listen to me…Yes, I’m not the real-life Minho that everyone could see but this is enough for you right?” I nodded and he continues. “If you believe my existence in this…form, you’ll make it easier for me to wake up…”

I gasped as he said so, I try to touch his cheeks but my hands keep getting through his face. I formed a fist, feeling so upset inside and tears starts forming in my eyes. I use my whole strength to punch him but I fall down instead. I hug my knee and start to cry like a child loses their mother.

What’s wrong?” he asked when he suddenly kneel down, facing me.

“Why do you keep appearing? I’m scared…I wanted you to go away from my sight but just then you said my believes in your existence can make you awake easier…I just can’t… I don’t want you to go away.”

I wiped my tears to myself after he try to dry it off but the thing is, he just couldn’t touch me. Before this I already thought of him as real…REAL Minho. He sits at the bed, inviting me along to sit next to him. Without hesitation, I sat next to him.

If you keep pushing me away, my soul could be disappear forever, which mean you stop believing in me…” He explains.

“What happen to you, I miss you so much. I can’t believe I’m talking to you…”

“It’s ok, this is a good start. I’ve been in…..in……”

He was trying to say something but he could not spit it out. When he was about to say it, his voice were out of words. He hit his forehead, seems like he’s remembering something. “In…?” I added.

“Let’s not talk about that, can you?” He frowns.

“Arraseo…”

I pouted all the way. I never thought we’d be this awkward to each other. Minho sways his leg to the front then to the back while I was just watching his features. It was perfect, the scars, bruises were all gone. Inside my heart, somehow I was happy that I get to see him…alive next to me.

“You’re so perfect…” I said in a dreamy way, his body starting to stop fading. I could see his face clearer and he was blushing, his cheeks were actually red!

“But you looked awful, don’t you get any sleep at night?” he said, teasing me.

“You think I can, this is your entire fault!”

I laughed as I said so, teasing him back making me feel better. He laugh along with me, I could see him smile, frown, blush and laugh. I could hear his sad, lovely, romantic voice and his laugh but the only thing I couldn’t do was touching him.

“Now you believe me Kwon Yuri?” he teased again, with his hand folding at his chest.

“Not quite…” I said while he’s body starts fading like before, he didn’t notice so I quickly made up “No, No! I believe you 100%!”

What the hell am I saying? Minho giggled; he really had no idea what just happen to him. My feeling of scared inside disappear… I keep looking at him while he keeps saying his words of love to me. Which he keep saying he misses me, feel bad for me… I heard that from other people a lot. I just wanted to enjoy this moment, watching him.

 

------

 

Sehun went home after his boring hangout session with his friends. Hanging out with bunch of people whose exactly an age with him, wasn’t that fun to him. He went to the kitchen to grab something to eat then he’s just in time to realize his maid was off duty that day.

“Noona, BoA noona?” he searches around to find his sister. He scratches his head, he went upstairs to their room, and he knocks first before going in. “Maehyung? Noona?” soon he realized nobody was home.

He went downstairs to order pizza since he was really craving for something. The phone was dead, he annoyingly sigh and threw the phone away. He wanted to go to Yuri’s but he thought she wasn’t home yet. He wanted to go to Taeyeon (so badly) but then he realized Taeyeon doesn’t want to be disturbed with her party set up.

No one was home, no food was serve, he can’t call anyone and he can’t go anywhere with that hungry stomach. He sits down thinking why he suddenly becomes bad luck for all sudden. He went to his room and sit nearby his study table. He took out something at his drawer, a letter. It was the letter that fall during the day he found that Taeyeon was fond of him. So basically he stole it from her and she never knew. He reads it every time he misses her

-          To: Kwon Sehun

           From: Kim Taeyeon

 

Annyeong Sehun-ah, I know this is weird enough but… You’ve been a brother and a friend to me for long as I can remember. There’s this one time when you were just 6 and I was 12. I watches you play with your friends at the playground, at the time, I didn’t know what a e is until Yuri explain when someone older likes someone really young who’s not even reach their puberty in a erted way. I locked myself at my closet for a month, realizing how stupid I am. Then now you grew up to be the finest young guys I ever met. Let just say I falling in love at first sight. Lame right, I know you’d like girl who’s an age with you, prettier, cuter and not an old hag like me. Before you ditch me out of everything, please do realize…I really like you KWON SEHUN till now and forever I will…

 

Sincerely, your admirer

Kim Taeyeon

 

 

He chuckles everytime he reads the last part and that is when he starts hunting for Taeyeon but now he’s confuse. Does Taeyeon still like him? He sighs, rubbing his head and craving tummy. Then he heard someone at the kitchen downstairs, he decided to take a look.

“Hello~?” He called out at the stairs.

“Sehun-ah, you’re home already?”

“Noona, what’s with your outfit…weirdo…”

BoA quickly took off her scarf and glasses; she placed it at the table next to a plant. She frowns looking at Sehun, his face looks like he haven’t eat for a month. She gets close to him, placing her palm at his forehead.

“Are you sick or something?” she asked, while she headed to the kitchen and get shocked when there was nothing to eat.

“Now you get it?”

“Mmm…” She opens the fridge and starts taking out food to cook. While Sehun sit at the table calmly relaxing is body at the chair. He decided to shake things up since everything is being too awkward.

“Noona?” he pouted, while BoA acted like she didn’t hear but then she finally look at him.

“What?”

“What are you planning for my birthday?”

He plays with his fingers while BoA was still cutting some veggies. She stops and looks at him, sighing. She hit her forehead, forgetting her brother birthday.

“My lord, I’m sorry. I forgot! It’s next week, right?”

Sehun nod lazily, resting his chin at his fist. Then Yunho and Junsu come in to the kitchen happily. Junsu called out for BoA and she reply brightly while his dad hand him to his uncle.

“Junsu, your omma is so cruel, she forgot samchon’s birthday…” Sehun pouts while Junsu following his action.

“You forgot your brother’s birthday, nice honey…that’s just nice…” Yunho teased while BoA give him a pinched.

“It’s not like I always forgot, I got a lot of work to do. In that case, I’ll start preparing. You’ll love it I think…” BoA the stove and start cooking, Sehun slightly glance. “You think huh?” he sighs.

Since his food is not ready yet, his phone keeps on dialing on Taeyeon’s number. But he ended up cancelling to call her. He stares at his phone, he misses her but he realizes she’s changing much now. Then BoA noticed his long face.

“So, girl’s problem?”

“Nae? Noona, are you talking to me…” he smirks while putting his phone away.

“Yes I’m talking to you, who else are there except Junsu. And what is wrong with you anyway?”

“Nothing, I missed Yuri noona sooooooooooooo bad….”

“Ughh, this kids… call her then. If she going to pick up…” BoA continues on her work. Sehun realizes their argument but he actually don’t know the reason they even fighting. “Okay? Whatever your problem is, better make up soon because I don’t think omma will be pleased, right?”

BoA shook her head in annoyance. She served the meal in a plate and placed it in front of him. “ Gomawo noona!!” Sehun enjoyed his meal while stuffing the food inside his mouth then he gave Junsu some. BoA giggled to the both of them. Yunho scoots in later after his private moment at the bathroom.

 

========

The moment when I thought she will stop believing me, well looks like I’m not always the right one. She couldn’t take her eyes of me. Again, she’d be scared but then she act so comfortable with me. Her phone rings for few times already but she would not answer it.

“Pick up the phone…” I pointed her.

“No, I want to look at you when the night is still young….”

I smirks, she stole my lines! Even if we are all cool now. I’m still worried about what might happen. Not long after that, Taeyeon rushes in. She just walks through me. Yuri was on fully shocked already.

“Yuri, how many times do I have to teach you, to pick up the phone!” she yelled while snatch Yuri’s phone away. “13 missed calls from me. SERIOUSLY ?!?! and Oh, Sehun called you twice….” She continues, giving Yuri her phone back.

Yuri keeps on looking at me but I signal her to look away. It’ll be awkward since Taeyeon can’t see me.

“I feel weird…is there someone else here?” she asks.

“N-no. Well, do you see anyone around?”

“Umm, you sound fishy….”

She pushed Yuri to the side and walks closer to me. I was standing near the kitchen counter; she placed her hands at it. I walked to the other side to avoid weird aura from her. She’s giving me chills.

“So about next week party? You didn’t tell him right?”

“Of course not but he’s dying to know...” they both giggled. Partly, I don’t understand what they were talking about. I stood by the window only not to disturb them.

I glanced at the streets, thinking why I was the one. Why I was the victim? Many people cross the streets without safety. There’s one over there, the mother is not holding her sons and the walk sign is still red. If I said God isn’t fair, I don’t think so. I am not dead, I’m just in a comma….yes….in a comma.

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

EHMAGERDDDD~!!!!! I AM SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE !!!! 
To be honest, I forgot about my stories~ all of it!! thank god
My baby junior Sachi kindda reminds me of everything 
When I had a chat with her

"Thank you dear baby junior~!"

So I know it's pretty short (my opinion)
And there's nothing much here, I know I'm a very very bad author...please forgive me /90 degree bow

Hope you'll like this
don't worry, there'll be more!!

 

Next Chapsssss~~ Party?