Challenge accepted

Can't live without you. [HIATUS]

-----

 

 

2 years later…

I stared at the window, looking at the uncomfortable view, with road traffics, people arguing. I lay down at his bed. I faced the right side of the bed, where he always appears; waking me up while caressed my cheeks.

I heat the water in the kettle. After the water is boiled, I make coffee. I use the same mug that he used to make used whenever he makes me a coffee. I couldn’t talk to anyone. Sehun was busy with his exams, Taeyeon got work problems (she said) and no way am I sharing this pain with BoA unnie.

I pack some cloths inside my bag, before going out from the apartment. I clean the house first. I realized how clumsy I am and how I can’t be smooth as him. On my way out, I looked at the road, I was traumatized.

I decided to take the cab. “Kyunghee Medical Centre?”  I asked the driver. He nods and he drove me there. We pass Minho’s workplace; the place is still the same.

I arrived at the hospital. The nurses probably recognize me since I never stop going there after Minho’s accident. It’s been 2 years now.

“Welcome back Miss Kwon.” said one of the nurses.

“Nae…”

I fill in some paper works and meeting with Dr. Shim asking him about Minho’s condition. All he can say was for me to wait. I decided to see him. I entered the room; he was lying there, looking up at the ceiling.

“Mianhae Minho-ssi…”

The same old words that I kept repeating for 2 years straight, if he’s listening, he is listening…he just couldn’t response to it. I patted his arm, and I slowly fall asleep at it.

 

-----

 

Taeyeon couldn’t get some sleep after her boss keep on harassing her. She was afraid to tell everybody else after her boss threatens her. She is the only young and pretty staff at her job.

She stared at her shoulder; there were bruises of her boss hand. She covered her shoulder when Sehun suddenly came out from nowhere.

“Sehun-ah, you didn’t tell me you’re coming.” She said while her hand is still covering on the bruise.

“What’s that?”

“What’s what?”

Taeyeon asked, she didn’t notice her hand is still at her red shoulder. Sehun closes their gap and reached her shoulder, he slowly removes her hand and her shirt collar to get a closer look. He grins.

“This?”

“This is nothing, I hit on something…”

Taeyeon moves her head back so her face is further back than him. Sehun sighed and his face look annoyed, closed his face with her and put his hand at her shoulder.

“It doesn’t look like one. Did he do this?”

“Yes…”

Taeyeon starts to cry. Sehun pulled her into a hug. He her cheeks and wrapped his arm at that petite girl. Sehun has known all of this because he never stops stalking her for the past 2 years. He was anxious when he found out that Taeyeon’s boss was harassing her. Whenever he tries to save the poor Taeyeon, he’ll always get blocked by the securities.

“I am so going to wreck that…”

“No, I’ll resign tomorrow. I’ve been thinking about this since last year.”

“Fine, I was really in the mood to beat someone.”

“Seriously, you can’t even take care of yourself spoiled brat.”

Taeyeon poked his back as she want Sehun to let go of her. They giggled.Taeyeon felt so happy but she hasn’t yet thinks of Sehun as someone special in her life, she still treated him like a little brother. On the other hand, Sehun had always makes Taeyeon like he owns her. He thought Taeyeon already felt that way.

“I’m going to Minho's hyung apartment…”

“Oh, you want me to come with you?”

“No, it’s ok. You should rest and work on your resignation.”

“Arraseo, tell Taeyeon that I love her.”

“Me?” Sehun scoot to her side and let their cheeks touched.

“I hate you Kwon Sehun, now get out!” Taeyeon pushed him.

Sehun giggled on his way out with Taeyeon pushing him from his back. She closed the door and locked it, she lean at door and take a deep sigh. Sehun winked at the door and headed to Minho’s apartment.

 

-----

 

I tuck my hair around my ear and was mesmerizing with his looks. He was amazing and breathtaking. Now I know why god didn’t take his life away, instead he gave me a test. A test which can I live without him if he’s really gone.

“No, I can’t…”

I whispered. I hugged myself staring at him. I hope he could roll his eyes, looking at me with a smile. I closed my eyes and hope he appears in my dream. He never appears not once after his comma.

“Yuri-ah…”

I opened my eyes quick and looked at him; he was at the same position. I turned my head and saw omma and BoA unnie together.

“Omma? Unnie? What are you doing here?”

“Yuri-ah, omma and I need to talk to you about…Minho.”

 

I get interested for all sudden. I nodded and I leave Minho at his room. We went to the cafeteria together. Omma asked me to order some drinks but I’m not in a mood so. I passed and I asked her to speak up.

“So, what is it?”

“Yuri, I’m sorry. Let go of him…” Omma said, with BoA unnie looked so worried.

“Huh? Let go of whom….Minho?”

“Umm, I know omma is being too straight forward but Yuri, listen to me. It’s been two years already. We… I mean you can’t wait forever.” BoA unnie explained.

“I don’t understand, why I have to let go of him…”

“You can have a better life, how long are you going to wait for him!”

 

Unnie yelled at me. Why is she being like this? I thought she could feel sorry about all of this. I looked at omma, she was agreeing to everything that BoA unnie said.

“Omma, unnie, please don’t do this to me. I know how to live my life so both of you just back off.”

Both of them gasped as I said so. They can’t control my life. Omma wipes her teary eyes and walked away from us. I hold her hand, begging her to sit down.

“Talk to your sister, I’m going to my ride. BoA meet me in the car later.”

Omma pushes my hand away, she put on her glasses and she has bodyguards all over escorting her to the car. I shed tears looking at her, is she my mom who was so nice to me before. I looked at unnie sternly and I know she’s the one who’s been brainwashing omma.

“Yuri, you got to be in omma’s point of view right now. She loves you and she wants the best for you. All you got to do is forget about him and starts a new life. It’s easy.”

I tighten my fist listening to her.

“It’s easy to say huh? How about we get to your point of view. Hyungbo (brother-in law) get into an accident and he’s in a comma more than you could wait and I’m telling you to let go of him and starts a new life. How about that BoA unnie? It’s easy right?”

I could see she was gulping. She realized I’m challenging her. She bit her lips of frustration. If I challenged her even more, she’ll do something bad. I better make it up.

“Unnie, mianhae but I need you to give me sometimes, I love him and you know that… please.”

“Urgh, because I love you Yuri, I gave you one more year but if he’s not recovering, you lose…”

“I take your challenge and trust me, he’ll be waking up earlier than you expected.”

I shake hands with her. I wanted to hug her but then I noticed how she refuses to do so. She must despise me. She fixes herself and headed to omma’s ride. I smiled but now how am I going to get Minho back to normal. All in god’s hand.

 

-----

 

“Fine Kwon Yuri, if that how you want. I think cheating is allowed in this challenge of yours.”

BoA smirked at Yuri as she walks to the elevator. She thinks that she’s doing something right and what best for her sister. The driver opens the door and she went inside the ride, looking at her mom who’s drinking with cigarette on her fingers.

“Omma, please don’t smoke if I bring Junsu along.”

“Fine, got any idea? Umm, Jinki, go to my office.” She told the driver then back to her daughter.

“Yes. You remember when Yuri told us every detailed of Minho when she first met him.”

“I see your point.”

“Good, now we just got to find the right guy…” She smirks to herself.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chap 3 finally! OK now I might update this a little late. Ok maybe after I updated 1-3 chapters of my other story, I'll get back to this quick...
Minho's first POV coming right up :))

In case you got confused of what they should call each other. (Korean relations)

Yunho calls Sehun Cheonam
Yunho calls Yuri Cheoje
Yuri calls Yunho Hyungbo
Sehun calls Yunho Maehyung/hyung
Yunho calls Mr. Kwon Ahbunim and Mrs. Kwon Jangmonim