Wish it never happen

Can't live without you. [HIATUS]

2 years before...

 

Yuri’s POV

I open my eyes in the morning, feeling all tired and worn out. I looked at the alarm, it’s almost 7 am. I guess I oversleep again. The curtain blew open and the light touches the room. I looked around. No one is up…yet. My body was wrapped by the most wonderful creature god ever create.

“You’re up already?” My love spoke.

“Yeah…” I replied.

He slowly unwrapping my waist from his soft arm and leaned at the bed head. I rest my head at his thigh. He takes strands on my hair, slowly straighten it until my shoulder and he tucked my hair around my ear, I shut my eyes close once again.

-----

“Yuri-ssi…”

I opened my eyes and I saw him. He’s right in front of me, smiling. He my cheeks softly. He helped me leaned at the bed head.

“Coffee?” He asked. I nodded.

He went to the kitchen and I saw how smooth he does things almost over everything. He smile putting the coffee bag into my mug and lifted up a tablespoons, showing it to me.

“2 sugars again?” He played with the spoon, asking me.

“As always….”

He finished everything up and went back to our bed. He hand me the mug and I take a sipped of the coffee. He put his mug and mine at the nearest desk and holds my hand softly.

“You know, our relationship last for 3 years already…” He gulps while I insist on him continuing.

“Go on…”

“I love you Kwon Yuri. I think it’s about time for me to make the biggest decision of my life. Will you…”

          He lifted up my right hands apart away from his chin.

“Will you marry me, Kwon Yuri?”

He slides down the ring at my ring finger of my right hand. I gasped. I look at him who’s smiling brightly. He know what my answer will be.

“Yes…”

 

 

-----

 

 

Narrator’s POV

[Kwon’s residence]

The Kwon family sat down for breakfast except Yuri who’s at herboyfriend apartment. On the left side of the table, Sehun and Junsu sat along there. While on the other side, Junsu’s parents, BoA and Yunho eating calmly on the other side.

“Noona, don’t you think you should give Minho hyung a chance?” Sehun asked his sister BoA.

Minho, hearing that name just felt like her heart was stabbed by a million of knives. She stomped her hand at the table making the 2 years old Junsu startled and cry.

“What is wrong with you?”

   Yunho stood up from his table and took Junsu out from the dining room. He calms the baby down at Junsu’s playroom.Sehun widened his eyes over his sister action. BoA wiped using the napkin. She look at him, sternly.

“How many times do I have to tell you? Never speak of his name on my property.”

BoA went inside the playroom and apologize to Junsu. She pinched his cheeks and hugs him tightly. Still, Minho name is popping out from her head.

“Give him a chance will you? He’s a nice kid.” Yunho gently asked her but she wouldn’t listen.

“I don’t know. Yuri can have a better life with someone else…” She sighed, looking at the window.

“Call her for dinner tonight; ask her to bring Minho with her.”

Yunho demanded her to do so. She sighed once again and decided to nod. She may be the all devils-wear prada things but she still has to obey her husband.

 

 

------

 

 

Yuri’s POV

 

I sat at the kitchen counter, looking at the new most beautiful ring. It’s round and simple, just like I dreamt on it once but now it came true. I’m waiting for Minho to get dress for work. He’s just a staff at his place. I don’t get why he doesn’t get a promotion.

“Mianhae, you must’ve waited for too long.” He came out from the room, looking all great.

“Yeah, you changed like a girl.”

“Hehe, shall we…”

He put me down from the counter and pulled me into a kiss. I hit his shoulder, asking him to stop. He smiled and gave me a peck.

“Pabo…” I said.

“Arraseo…bad-tempered. Let’s go.”

He pulled me out from his apartment and headed down to the roads. Since his workplace is just a few metres from his apartment. We decided to walk as always. I walk him to his job and we meet up again on 6pm almost every day.

“So, when you’re telling this to your parents?” He asked.

“ I don’t know. With unnie who’s not giving up….”

“Hey, look at me. Even it will take a thousand years to be with you. I’ll wait.”

I smiled. He pulled me into a hug, and then he ruffles my hair making it all messy. I realized how important I am to him. I can’t let him go no matter what happen. I can’t let another person have him. He’s mine and I’m his.

Then, my sister sends me a message. I open my phone and check it.

 

‘Dinner’s tonight. Bring him along…’

 

How happy I am to see that text! She has never sent that kind of message to me. I showed it to Minho and he hugged me once again. We both chuckled. The new stage of my life begins…

 

-----

 

“Taeyeon noona!”

The poor Taeyeon turned her head carefully looking at the strange boy yelling at the library. He sat in front of her. He smiled.

“Yaa, keep your voice down or not we’re outta here” She pulled his collar down.

“Someone’s making a move.” He holds her hand at look straight into her eyes.

“You brat! Let go of me.”

She stood up from the desk, closing her big books and headed out from the place. While the boy is still tailing on her. She went to the park. She saw a bench nearby a tree, she sat on it. She closed her eyes but peace is not giving her a chance as she felt like someone breathing next to her.

“Could you just stop following me…”

“You mean stalking.”

“Sehun!” She opens her eyes and gave him a glance.

“Mianhae, I just don’t have anything else to do…”

“Home works? School projects? Eopseo?”

“Eopseo….”

She rubs her neck thinking how can she deal with this 16 years old Sehun. She breathes in and out. She looks at him with her round eyes.

“What do you want? Exactly?”

“You…”

She widened her eyes. Sehun said it calmly without any hesitation.

“Kwon Sehun!”

“Ok ok, I’m just joking. My sister is having a dinner tonight at my parents’ house. I like you to come with me.”

“Why?” She answers.

“Because everyone is bringing their date. Omma with Appa… BoA noona with Yunho hyung. Yuri noona with Minho hyung and even Junsu with his imaginary friend.”

“Very funny. How about you bring your imaginary friend. End of problems.”

She stood up from the bench and walk away from him. Sehun pulled her sleeve making her books falling down from her grabbed. Sehun helped her picking up the books and letters.

“Hey isn’t this…me?”

Sehun holds up a photo with a caption underneath written ‘My Sehunnie’. Taeyeon snatched that photo away from him and secured it in her bag. She stood up quickly and ran away from him.

Sehun stick his tongue out from his mouth and the both part of his lips. He smile thinking there is a place in Taeyeon’s heart. He took out his phone and sends her a text.

 

‘Be there at 7. I’ll wait.’

 

Taeyeon received the message and smile. She still haven’t made up her mind to go or not but the fact is, she’s dying for Sehun’s invitation.

She went to her house, entered her bedroom and starts scattering dress all over the floor. She sure does looking for a dress that can impress not only Sehun and Yuri but the rest of the family especially BoA and their mom.

“This will be perfect…”

 

-----

 

We both arrived at the workplace. I kissed his cheeks and we hugged tightly. We don’t even care people who’s watching and talking about us.

“You just go if I’m late. I promise I’ll be there.” He my cheeks.

“Arraseo, don’t be late. You know how my mom and unnie can be.”

He nodded. Before went inside his job. He turned and waved at me. I blushed as I get so embarrass with people showing me a thumbs up. I waved back. I can see his workplace from the outside since its glass all over and I bet he’ll be watching me across the streets.

I waited for the traffic lights to go red for vehicles so I can cross the road safely. I ce again seeing Minho is peeking on me at the glass.

He even blew his breath at it and drew a heart symbol. I shooed him, asking him to go to work. He shook, that’s mean he really want to see me cross the road. The lights turn red already and there were no vehicles along the road.

Good, just like I want it. I take a step forward. My presence is now at the road. I turned as I felt like he was calling me, asking me to turn once again. Since the light is red, I don’t need to worry. He waved like crazy again but then he stops.

“Yuri-ssi, m…”

I couldn’t hear what he was trying to say. I turned back my head facing my front view. I heard a sound of a car engine drifting so close to me. I turned my head to the left and saw car, driving fast to me. I couldn’t move.

It was about to get near. I close my eyes with tears falling.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

How was it, still thinking of a romantic scene. I guess y'all know who's gonna get hit...

next up: there will be no DINNER!