Awakening

Can't live without you. [HIATUS]

 

-----

“You’re not going?”

Yunho asked BoA while placing Junsu at the feeding chair; he ruffles the baby’s hair while BoA is making the baby’s meal and gave Yunho a death glare

“No and why should I…?”

“She’s your sister; I thought sisters are close…”

BoA gave Junsu the bottle and let him drink it by himself. She looked at her husband, she put her hand at her waist, and then she blew her bangs away angrily.

“You don’t know how hard it is to have a sister who doesn’t appreciate the person that tries to lead her into a better life.”

“Wow, now what’s the argument? Usually, you are not blah-blah-blah like this…”

Yunho showed his hand at her and he forms a duck’s beak shape, he with it. BoA pushed his hand away; she was dead serious about it. Junsu suddenly threw his bottle away with the milk it still fills it in.

“Junsu…”  BoA cries, she took the bottle and put it at the sink, Yunho takes a cloth and wipe the spilled milk on the ground. He looks back at Junsu, the baby was pointing.

“Hey little guy, what is it?”

“Mmm….”

Junsu muttered, he point at the corner. He stretched his hand to point and he also widened his small eyes. Yunho stare at where he was pointing, it was nothing there. Yunho held Junsu’s pointy hand and put his hand down.

“What’s wrong with him?” BoA asked, after she done washing the bottle.

“Umm nothing, Junsu is acting a little bit weird lately…”

“Is he sick?” She feels Junsu forehead. “He seems fine.”

“Well, he was pointing right over…there, at the corner.”

BoA take a look at the corner, there’s nothing. She suddenly worried about Junsu, before having a baby she once went to a baby class and she learns that most baby can see things that most adults can see.

“Junsu is a baby, he’ll grow up soon and when he did, he’ll stop acting like this…Arraseo, Junsu-ah~”

“S-sure…”

BoA picks Junsu up and went upstairs, she was breathing loud enough for Yunho to hear, she seems scare and worried for some reason. Yunho follows her from behind. Then, the plant near the stairs suddenly drops from it table.

“What was that?!” BoA shouts.

“N-nothing, the plant, it suddenly fell…”

“Then, pick it up. Urgh, that shocked me.”

She went upstairs, this time Yunho is the one who’s panting. He takes a deep sigh; he picked up the plant and put it at its round table. He shook his head, he suddenly felt chilled, he hug himself and went upstairs.

 

-----

 

He’s holding my hand, he actually grabbed it. My heart stops, I didn’t know what to do, he’s lying there, looking at me with his eyes wide open and he was breathing nervously. I didn’t move, I don’t know if I should.

“Y-Yuri…”

He murmured, I snapped my head out of everything and get back to my senses. I saw the emergency button and pushed it. I hold back his hand, I curved a smile on my face but he wasn’t. His eyes are tearing up.

“NURSE!” I shouted.

Why isn’t he happy to see me, I’m here. He knows I’m here, he even said my name but why can’t he smile like he use too. The nurse comes in and all sudden his heart stop from beating, his pulse his not moving. He closed his eyes and his hand slowly let go of mine softly.

“Miss Kwon, I would like you to go out now, his condition is not stable…”

“W-wait, what’s happening?”

“He’s not breathing, Miss Kwon! So I’m begging you, please wait outside.”

The nurse push me out from the room, she shuts the door. My eyes suddenly filled up with tears, he was right there, alive after saying my name. I fell down to me kneel in front of the door. I hugged myself and start to cry.

“Yuri noona…” I turned my head and I saw Sehun, holding a can of drink. He threw the can away and ran towards me.

“Sehun-ah…”

“Noona, what happen? Why are you outside here and not with Minho hyung inside?”

He looks through the door glass and realized Minho is being treating, he looks at me and pulled me up. He was clueless; he didn’t know what is going on…

“Sehun-ah, he’s back. He looks at me and he even says my name…”

“W-what, noona what are talking about?”

“Minho… he was moving again, he even spoke.”

“So, that’s mean. He’s fully recover now and that’s why the medics are treating him right now, am I right?”

“Well, I don’t know about that, he suddenly stops from breathing…”

“Let’s just wish the best for him; I’m sure he’ll be fine. Maybe this is just side effect…”

“You’re alone?”

“Aniyo, I’m with Taeyeon noona actually…”

“Jinjja, and did you tell her, I mean about everthing?”

Sehun suddenly sighed and look at the ceiling; he seems a bit down after I ask him about it.

“I was about to and then came this jerk that ruins everything up.

“Jerk? Ouch, that must hurt a lot huh? So where is she, with that jerk?”

“Nae…”

I invited him to sit next to me, I patted his back as he bend further, sighing. Poor Sehun, he shouldn’t be like this and Taeyeon, I thought she likes Sehun too. Sehun look at me, he sigh again and pout, he place his head at my shoulder and relax.

“Ah noona, do you know… what is his name again. Ah, B-Baekhyun?”

“Baekhyun? Yeah, we went to the same high school but we don’t talk much, he’s closer to Taeyeon since they came from the same village…”

“Oh.”

“Wait, its Baekhyun right? The jerk is Baekhyun?”

“I don’t want to talk about this…”

“Oh my god, Taeyeon and her longtime admirer meet again.” I clapped my hand, just to make him jealous.

“Admirer? So they’re not just friend?”

“No, Baekhyun is like you actually. He stalked her but Taeyeon assumed he was following her and…”

“Enough… you’re leaking too much info there, noona. Thanks a lot but I’m outta here.”

“Yaa, where are you going?”

“The toilet and away from you~”

 He walks away from me and I laughed. He was jealous, it’s hard to see Sehun this jealous, and he was boiling up just now. I guess I was being too hard on him, I’d better apologize soon. Now leave me, sitting alone alongside the empty hall. I realize my sad tears turns to joy because of Sehun. I waited for the nurse to give me info about Minho, and then Dr. Shim came out.

“So, he’s ok right?” I asked.

“Miss Kwon, he is still the same… there’s no change or improvement…”

“Then, what happen just now, he was moving don’t you see that?”

“He was just shocked, that happens a lot to patient who’s in a comma.”

“B-but, I was there…he was moving, he grab my hand and h-he even say my name!”

“I’m sorry to say, but there’s nothing change Miss Kwon. Maybe because you miss him too much, you…see things.”

I gasp, I couldn’t believe this. How can I see things? I was there and he was not. I saw everything with my eyes, I hear he calls my name with my ears, I feel his touch with my skin and how come there’s nothing change.

“You should go home and take a rest. You don’t look good right now. We inform you if there’s really are an improvement.”

I nodded and walk away from him slowly. Sehun suddenly comes back and look at me. I stumble and start to lose my balance but Sehun caught me. He hold me, I asked him to take me home and he understood. We went to the elevator. Sehun want to ask me about what happen but I know he was just to scare to say so.

 

-----

 

 

“See you soon Baekhyun-ssi, I tell you all about him next time.”

“Arraseo Taeyeon-ssi, remember tomorrow ok…”

“Nae!”

Taeyeon finally end her chatting with Baekhyun, they stood in front of the elevator. Baekhyun was about to go home while Taeyeon is on her way to meet up with Yuri and Sehun. Baekhyun wait with her in front of the elevator. Taeyeon was about to gone inside when the door open but then she stops after saw Sehun and Yuri.

“Guys, you’re down so early?”

“Taeyeon-ah, I’m not feeling good. I’m going home.”

“What happen?”

“I’ll explain later, I’ve been seeing things maybe because of my head. Sehun, go and have a nice conversation with Taeyeon.”

“Yuri, before that…you should at least…”

“Oh mianhae Baekhyun-ssi, I didn’t see you. Nice to meet you again but I really got to go.”

“I understand, till we meet again Yuri-ssi”

They bow to each other. Yuri insist Sehun to let go of her, she pushed him to stand next to Taeyeon. She weakly wink. Sehun was not happy to see Baekhyun was still there.

“Sehun-ah, do you want to go out with me and explain what happen to Yuri?”

“Later noona, I’m tired and upset for no reason and have a good day with Baekhyun hyung…”

Sehun leaves her and Baekhyun dumbfounded. Taeyeon scratch her head thinking what wrong with Sehun. Usually, he likes when she asks him out but now he’s being a jerk as ever. Sehun turn her head and feel bad leaving her, she was sad that Sehun rejected her. He realized Baekhyun has already gone and decided to go back.

“Noona…ppali, can’t wait to tell you about everything…” He said looking away; Taeyeon suddenly jumps and hug him for coming back for her.

“I know you would come back! Let’s go!”

Taeyeon pulled him into her car and start the engine happily. Sehun realize maybe Baekhyun is not that special to her, she seems sad when he leaves her.

“I know I’m better” He whisper to himself looking at Taeyeon.

---

 

Yuri went home and falls asleep instantly, she was so upset about what Dr. Shim told, she doesn’t believe him. While Sehun is not talking to Taeyeon making her feeling so guilty. Yunho and BoA suddenly felt like there’s something haunting at their house and did baby Junsu saw?

 

=====

 

Minho’s POV

 

What is this? What’s happening right now, I saw Yuri but then blank, nothing. I slowly stood up and look around; the place was all plain and so bright. Am I dead? There was nobody except myself. Maybe I’m dreaming but…

“Good morning Minho.” I turned my head to where the voice leads. There was a strange-looking man wearing a black suit with a hat.

“Who are you, and how can you be here with me?”

“Well, how can I say this…you see…”

“What, tell me then?”

“Umm, from what you see. Where do you think you could be?”

“Heaven, maybe?”

He starts laughing and taking out a big black book, he skimmed through the book. Then, he looks at me, smirking. I guess what I said just now is wrong?

“If you’re in heaven, then who am I?”

“Angel, a reaper…I don’t know! Just get straight to the point, where am I and why are you dressing like that…”

“Nice guessing but you’re wrong.  You almost got it; let’s just say I’m an angel + reaper.”

“AngelReaper?”

“Aniyo, Bloody Angel Heechul imnida... Ah, about you, you are neither in heaven nor hell.  You’re in the place where all people like you start to wake up.”

He smiled and looks through the book again; he has this one weird watch hanging at his waist. Bloody Angel; is that his way to manipulate me? Heechul, he got a name beside than his weird title. If I’m not in heaven or hell then I must be dreaming.

“I’m dreaming right. Wake me up then!”

“You still don’t get it, why does all human in comma act like this…”

“Comma, what do you mean?”

“Minho, don’t you remember what happen 2 years ago?”

 “No, I don’t quite remember…”

“Oh yeah, I forgot, you’ll never remember if I don’t show you this.”

He walks close to me. He showed me the black book and pointed at my name, I look at the date and it happen on November 13, 2010. I look at him; I shook because I don’t understand the meaning of it. He hit his head with his palm and annoyingly sighs.

“Here, here…let me show you and don’t blame me if suddenly you get all emotional…” he snaps his finger and then for all sudden, the place turn dark. I saw myself and Yuri, we were on the streets.

---

I love you, Minho

-She almost get hit by a car.

 

Yuri, NO!

-I pushed her to the other lane.

 

I love you too, Yuri

-I was on the ground, until the car threw my body away from her.

 

Minho-ssi…

-She stood there, looking at my body.

 

Wake up pabo Minho!

-She forces me to wake me up, while I was overall bleeding.

---

“Now you get it?”

“What just happened?  What happen to me and Yuri, where is her!”

“Wow, slow down Romeo… She’s fine; you should be more worried about yourself.”

I watch the whole flashback thing that he showed me, Yuri was suffering. She cries everyday waiting for me to comeback, what’s wrong with me. Why can’t I wake up, she’s waiting. Wake up stupid! She needs me while I lay there not responding to anything.

“It’s been 2 years? She cries for 2 years…”

“I’m sorry to say but yes. She goes through a lot, she’s a strong woman then.”


“If you really are the whole Angel Reaper thing, why are you showing this to me now…”

“It’s actually Bloody Angel. Well, you shouldn’t even wake up right now but because I feel bad for your girlfriend and I’m helping you.”

“Helping, with what?”

“Your life, idiot. I usually don’t this this kind of stuff but because she pray too much, it hurts my ear and since god is not doing anything. I better made something up…”

I sighed watching him talking and explaining, what should I do, should I trust him or not? By his look, he sure does look promising. Through the whole recap, Yuri smiling and happy face showed. She smiled again but her eyes still show pain. I stretched my hand to reach her but then the place turn plain again.

“That’s enough; it’s time for me to show you on what you should do.”

“What should I do?”

“Hold my hand, Romeo.”

I frowned because I was hesitating to hold his hand. He shows his hand and insists me to hold it but after what he showed me. Maybe I should believe him and he could help me with all of this. I sighed and hold his hand. He starts to smile, I closed my eyes. By a blink, I was at my apartment.

---

“Ta-dah!”

“My house, but why…”

“Shh, look at your precious Juliet; she sleeps like an angel…”

“Yuri…”

I walk near her, staring at her. She sleeps peacefully, I wanted to touch her cheeks but I’m afraid I might awake her.

“Need no worries, she won’t able to see or sense you…”

“Is that make me a ghost but you said I’m not dead?”

“Listen, you’re close to a ghost but you are just a soul that separate from its body. Ghost is for dead people…”

I nodded, and then I stared back at her. She was beautiful and I keep having this feeling that I leave her alone for only a day. I rest my head at my arm while looking at her, she won’t able to see me like she use to everyday. Heechul was leaning at the wall with his hand folding at his chest.

“Then, you are making things worse. What’s the point if she can’t see or talk to me and you bringing me here…you make me feel so bad right now.”

“Well, that’s my point actually. The reason why I brought you here is for her to be enabling to see and talk to you… You really are dumb like my partner Sulli…”

“Even so, wouldn’t that be weird. Why don’t you use your magic spell and put my soul back in my body and problems end.

“I can’t do that; the only person who can resurrect you is god. But he is not going to do so…If it wasn’t me, you would still be sleeping at that nasty bright place…”

“Why doesn’t he help me then? Ask him; maybe he could do anything about it.”

“Seriously, you think I would just ask GOD for your soul to be blown back to your body? Na ah, that’s not going to happen… God is not helping because your situation is too common; he has other more important things to do…”

I shook my head, disagreeing to what he had said. God is not like that, he help us all no matter if that case is too common at this world. He pouts and looks at his weird watch, he shows me the time. I couldn’t get it because the number was just too odd for me.

“What?” I asked, I think Yuri heard my loud voice because she was frowning.

“Are you going to do it or not, Romeo?”

“Do what again?”

“Ergh, it’s really like talking to Sulli, you truly are the boy version of her! DO YOU WANT HER TO HELP YOU GET INTO YOUR STUPID AND DISGUSTING BODY BACK!!”

He yells at me, I look at Yuri instantly but she wasn’t moving. I look at him and sighed. Maybe his right, if god wanted to help…he would help me a long time ago after the accident. Heechul was so upset, his black hair suddenly turns red and so are his eyes.

“Fine, I’ll do it if that the only way for me to get back…”

The furious version of him suddenly disappeared, his hair turns black again. He fixes his suit and look at me, smiling as bright as he could.

“Good, I knew you would anyway…because I can see the future…”

“Then, why did you…”

“Ok, Romeo let’s get started… Lucky I send her all the messages.”

“Messages, what kind of message?”

“Not much, just some boring numbers to cheer her up…1,2,3….to make sure she knows you’re coming and also that romantic words behind your photo, I decided to be a little dramatic about it…”

“Don’t you think that would just scare her off...?”

“I don’t know…about that…hmm”

“By the way, you said she can’t see or sense me, how are you going to make that happen.”

“With just a blow… the ingredients are believed and love…”

He push me to side and stare at Yuri, I gulped looking at him. Maybe this is not a good idea. He snaps his fingers twice, blurting out some weird language. He takes a deep breath and slowly blows at her eyes. Some strands of her hair blew away, Yuri frowns and she move her body to face the opposite way.

“Well….”

“I’m done and now you got to solve your problems…”

“Just like that? Will she able to see you too?”

“No, I’m the bloody angel… Listen Minho, there’s 3 things you can’t do if you are communicating with the mortal…”

“And what is it…?”

“No.1 you cannot tell her everything about the afterlife. No.2 you cannot warn her about her future if you know and last but not least No.3 You cannot stop her if she decides what she’s going to do…”

“That’s hard…No.1 is ok but 2 and 3… What am I going to do if something bad happen?”

“Oh that… I don’t know, everything is at her own risk, you must control your appearances or not she’ll look like a crazy woman talking to herself.”

“What if I break one of it?”

“You’ll never because every time you trying to say that out, the afterlife will block you…sorry.”

“I might scare her…”

“Chill, if she loves you, she won’t. Oh, and you can’t touch her…”

I look at my hand, it was fading. Heechul goes to the kitchen and snatch some snacks at the fridge. “What, an Angel needs food too…” he said while stuffing the snacks into his mouth but everything drops on the ground. The place hasn’t changed much. I look at her finger; she was still wearing the ring that I gave her.

“When you wake up, you’ll be happy…”

I whisper, I try to kiss her forehead but I found myself kissing through her. I forgot, I can’t touch her and she won’t feel me. I sit at the bed, hitting my head my fist. I realized the bed was shaking, guess she’s facing me so I let her. I rub my head since it’s too real for me right now.

“Minho-ssi…?”

I widened my eyes and saw Yuri leaning looking at me with her palm at . I turned my head to look back at Heechul but he’s already gone leaving the fridge wide open.

“Yuri..I…”

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Waa, JEONGMAL MIANHAE for the late update!! I get so out of idea writing this part but then BOOM thousands of ideas popped out!
Umm so, 'Bloody Angel' came from my best friend, since I'm making this for her, she can decide it. Heechul will appear from now on until I don't know when >.<

I'll continue on MinYul reunion next up! More characters to SHOW UP!! Just wait >.<

CHUKAHAMNIDA TO SHINee and EXO for winning an Award at MAMA 2 days ago! I cried when they won!

SHINee-Best Dance Performance Male <3

EXO- New Asian Artist <3

 

 

To My BFF: SORRY ABOUT THE DATE T.T