Chapter 6

The key to my heart

Everyone stared at the door, not even a sound could be heard. Jieun cursed under her breath silently thinking “oh no…”. Minhyuk walked in with an evil grin as his eyes darted over to the bottle on the ground and said. “You guys are playing truth or dare without me and the bottle is pointing at…” he trails off and locked his eyes at Jieun. Making Jieun very nervous. 

“So.. have you guys thought of what to dare her? If not, may I?” Minhyuk smirked as he lift Jieun’s chin up. “W-What do you want?” Jieun tered as she widen her eyes staring back at Minhyuk. “Well guys can I dare her?” Minhyuk asked with a hidden grin to s. “Sure hyung!” Sungjae the maknae exclaimed without knowing that this might actually lead to serious trouble.

Minhyuk evilly grinned and said  “Your dare is… to confess to me in front of the whole school with a box of heart-shaped milk chocolates wrapped nicely in a heart shape box and you need to wear a maid outfit when you do so.” Everyone widened their eyes and look at Minhyuk and shouted two words at the same time.

 “MAID OUTFIT?!” Ilhoon shook his head and pat Minhyuk’s back and said “Dude are you serious?! Confession and chocolates are worse enough and in a maid outfit?! You watched too many animes….” Minhyuk glanced at him and said “I don’t. At least I’m better than you, and you are so much more of a fan of Kaichouwa Maid Sama than me, I thought of maid outfit because I remembered once you cosplayed as Misaki…--‘ Before Minhyuk could continue, Ilhoon was already taping his mouth as everyone was laughing. “Shush it would you! I thought it’s a secret between you and me!” Ilhoon exclaimed.

Peniel started to change the topic before it gets worse. “So… Jieun, you have to do that dare alright?” Peniel laughed as he tries to imagine that. Jieun just sighed as she glances at everyone and nodded. “A dare is a dare” Jieun said firmly even though she was cursing in her heart thinking “Why was I even dragged into this truth or dare?!” Jieun pouted slightly at the thought.

They continued to play the game and later on they just went to eat and sleep again.

Monday when they are in school,

Minhyuk looks at his watch and told the members “Where is she? Don’t tell me she has forgotten about that dare?!” Sungjae put an arm over Minhyuk “Hyung! There’s a punishment if she didn’t do the dare right?” Before Minhyuk could reply Sungjae.. A girl wearing a maid outfit holding a heart shape box full of heart shaped chocolates appears in front of them with a cute smile. Jieun thought “I ain’t gonna lose to this dare!” Jieun faked a smile cutely and acted like she blushes slightly as she walks towards Minhyuk and ters as she hands out the heart shaped box to Minhyuk. “O-Oppa.. will you accept my confession?” She tries to look as cute as possible while BTOB including Minhyuk tries not to laugh because no one else know about the dare.

Minhyuk opens his mouth to answer….

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

my mind has not been functioning lately....

so...

yeah.....

I AM STUCK T.T

please bear with me!