Chapter 4

The key to my heart

 

"WHAT?!"............YOU LITTLE…!!!!!!” Minhyuk shouted as he rushes out of the fitting room with his scary eyes. “…..help….” Jieun mumbles as she began to run out of the clothes store. “COME BACK!” Minhyuk shouted as he ran after Jieun. Jieun ran as fast as she could and hides in the amusement park. Suddenly someone tapped Jieun’s shoulder, Jieun turned around and to her surprise she saw Baekhyun. “What are you doing here?” Baekhyun asked curiously while looking at Jieun. “I’m hiding from a huge, scary, ugly, mean, crazy, insane, green, weird, angry, disgusting, creepy monster who is chasing after me!” Jieun said with a worried look, “Wait…What? Uh…ugly? Green? Angry? Creepy? Monster?” Baekhyun asked while looking at Jieun weirdly. Jieun kept quiet while keep on peeking behind the slide as for Baekhyun he’s just thinking about what Jieun said. Minhyuk arrived at the amusement park wearing a green t-shirt that he was trying on just now. “Where’s that little brat?!” Minhyuk said angrily as he pants because he’s tired of running.

Minhyuk sat on a bench and rests for awhile as his eyes darted over to Baekhyun who was standing next to the slide. Minhyuk motioned Baekhyun to come over to where he is. Baekhyun just walk to him slowly and they began to talk. “Have you seen Jieun anywhere?” Minhyuk asked him curiously. “Jieun? Isn’t she hiding behind the ---“ Baekhyun replied as he saw Minhyuk wearing a green t-shirt and began to think what Jieun said. “So he must be the what uhm..ugly, green moster?” Baekhyun thought as he let out a small laugh. Minhyuk stared at him suspiciously and ask “behind the where?” Baekhyun widens his eyes and tried to change the topic “Ah hiding behind the what? I don’t know I was just simply babbling. So what’s up?” Minhyuk shrugged and just talk with Baekhyun. Jieun peeked at them and saw this opportunity to run back home.

“BANG!” Jieun slams her door and lays down on the couch.”Aish. Such a tiring day.” Jieun whines as she slowly fell asleep.

The next morning,

Jieun woke up and went to the kitchen to have a glass of water, still half asleep. “Wait. I need to do something first!” Jieun said as she rushed to her bedroom and turned off her phone, took away the battery and sim card. “Now they won’t be able to contact me!” Jieun smiles with satisfaction. Jieun went back to the kitchen to make herself some breakfast.  “These should be good~” Jieun smiles and she takes her cereal and milk out of the kitchen to the dining room. Silence…..there’s only silence…..and then…. “What are you all doing here?!” Jieun shouted loudly as she began to throw the cereal and milk right at them, not believing what or who is right in front of her, in her house, all staring at her. Ilhoon ran here and there catching the cereal and of course you can’t catch milk so… Everyone turned their heads staring at the poor victim… Lee Minhyuk.

Jieun rushed to her room and bring him a towel to wipe away the milk before he exploded. Minhyuk wipes himself dry with the towel and stare at the towel. “Hello Kitty? Seriously?! How old are you right now?” Minhyuk ask while the others just stare at the towel. “damn” Jieun cursed under her breath silently as Minhyuk smirked. “Should I tell everyone at school?” Minhyuk grins evilly as Jieun begins to widen her eyes staring at him scared. “Now let’s see, the piece of paper and this towel~ Which one first?” Minhyuk said while he continue his evil smirk. “Jerk.” Jieun thought as she glaces at Minhyuk. “Hyung…” Sungjae said to Minhyuk nervously. “Shouldn’t you clean up first because you really smell like milk. Eventhough after you dried yourself.” Sungjae continued while pointing Minhyuk. “I will go back home and take a bath first. You all stay here and keep an eye on her.” Minhyuk said, glaring at Jieun before he walk off.

“Now… what shall we do~?” Peniel smirks. “W-what?!” Jieun widen her eyes as she look at him with fear. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________I'm so so so so so sorry again for the late update TT.TT I'm very very super duper busy with school. 

And yeah... kinda short update. 

Please bear with my mistakes and kindly leave some comments below so I'll be able to improve.

Enjoy~! ^^ Thank you!