Chapter 5

The key to my heart

 

“Now… what shall we do~?” Peniel smirks. “W-what?!” Jieun widen her eyes as she look at him with fear.  “Let’s play a game!” Peniel suddenly shouted happily like a kid. “This guy is so weird..” Jieun thought as she facepalmed. “Truth or dare!” Sungjae suddenly joined in. “Yes! Truth or dare!” Ilhoon shouted as he ran to the kitchen to bring an empty bottle. “Truth or dare.. I’m sure they will ask me a lot of personal questions and dare me to do silly stuffs!” Jieun thought. “I don’t want to join, I’ll just watched.” Jieun said but then.. “Noona please join please noona~” Sungjae started to do aegyo in front of Jieun begging her to join in the fun. “He-he’s too cute and too cute to not accept it.” Jieun thought as she bit her lip. “Okay, I’ll join.” Jieun sighed in defeat while the others cheered and praise Sungjae for his good work.

Peniel spinned the bottle and it landed on Ilhoon. “Truth or Dare?” Changsub asked Ilhoon. “I’ll choose dare.” Ilhoon replied with a smirk plastered on his face. Unexpectedly, the leader dared him with something might be expected by some of you but might be not as well. “I dare you to dress up in a hot girl dress and pole dance right in front of us for at least 5 minutes!” Eunkwang dared Ilhoon. After the sentence left the leader’s mouth, everyone was looking at the leader with eyes widen as large as they could and their mouths agape.

Silence can only be heard then, but after a few seconds everyone erupted into laughter leaving a poor Ilhoon sulking alone in the corner of the room. “Where can I look for a girl’s dress now and a hot one too?!” Ilhoon whined hoping he might be able to get away with this one. “We are now in Jieun’s house and I bet there has to be at least one hot dress here!” Peniel said excitedly as he dashed into Jieun’s bedroom and starts rummaging the closet. “No!!!” Jieun shouted running after Peniel hoping that he won’t be able to find any, since no one knows that she has these kind of clothes in her wardrobe.

To Jieun’s and Ilhoon’s dismay…..“Aha!” Peniel shouted as he pulled out a short and tight midnight blue dress out of the cupboard. “Hopefully it fits Ilhoon hyung!” Sungjae chirped, smirking. Changsub and Hyunsik pulled Ilhoon to the bathroom as they forced him to change into it. “I didn’t knew noona has these type of clothes.” Sungjae begins to tease Jieun as her face begins to turn as red as a tomato.

After 10 minutes,

A guy wearing a super hot and short chick dress emerged from the bathroom with some light coloured eye shadow, showing off his milky thighs. Only to be welcome by a roar of laughter and claps. “Nice one guys! You guys did a great job on this! Tonight’s my treat!” Eunkwang said as he laughs that his tears begins to drip from his eyes. “Minhyuk hyung got to see this!” Sungjae exclaimed as he began to take a lot of pictures of Ilhoon pole-dancing in the middle of the room in front of them. Everyone seem to be enjoying it except for Ilhoon who is embarrassed to death and Jieun who feels disgusted wanting to rush into the bathroom to puke.

“Okay okay next!” Ilhoon spinned the bottle wanting to change the topic and to Jieun’s dismay, the bottle pointed at her and the guys begin to look at her with an evil smirk having some kind of evil lunatic plan in their minds and to make it worse… “BANG!” Jieun’s house door was being opened and in came…..Lee Minhyuk….

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sadly as always.... short updates and need to make everyone to wait for so long =(

I'm super sorry because I'm like so busy with all the assignments and projects that i have to do for school.

And sorry to Ilhoon's fans!!! Mianhaeyo! it's just something to make everyone laugh a bit nae? ^^

Okay well this chapter might be a little weird and unlogic yeah.... lol

Well hopefully you all like it! I did my best! ^^