Chapter 1

The key to my heart

"Seoul..." the innocent girl said after the airplane landed. She felt lost as she has been in the states since she was 5. Coming back after more than 10 years, everything has changed. Not knowing anything, the lost girl wandered through the streets of Seoul. Admiring the spectacular view of autumn, the cooling breeze, watching the passerbys walking by. Bringing back her memories with her parents has made her tears start falling. "Who holds the key to this locket? Why did dad and mum give it to me before they pass away?" full of questions that no one could answer, Jieun made her way back to her apartment preparing for school tomorrow. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Annyeonghaseyo Jieun imnida. Major in guitar and vocal. I have just transfered here from US due to some personal reasons. Please take care of me." Jieun stood in front of the class and introduce herself to the others. Some were playing, some were busy texting and some were doing something else. In fact, no one is listening. This is hard.... Jieun thought. Jieun just made her way to the back of the class and sits down at an empty seat. Then a girl suddenly shouted "It's BTOB!!! Marry me oppas! Go out with me! Date me! Ahhhhhh!" then a bunch of fangirls started screming. "Geez, fangirls..." a nerdy girl who's sitting in front of Jieun said. "Who's BTOB?" Jieun curiously asked the nerdy girl. "Oh, they are the kingkas of the school. You must be new if you don't know about them." the nerdy girl replied. "Ah nae. Jieun imnida. I'm from US. Major in guitar and vocal. Nice to meet you!" Jieun smiled and introduce herself while offering a handshake. "Oh, Suzy imnida. Nice to meet you too. Major in dance and vocal as well." Suzy said while returning the handshake. "Don't mind them. They are always like that when they see the kingkas." Suzy shrugged while referring to some girls from their class. "Oh, alright." Jieun replied while looking at the fangirls who are busy applying thick make up on their "pretty" face. "The Professor JYP is here!" a guy shouted and all of the students scrambled back to their places and sit down. 

"Alright class! As your homeroom teacher. I want to tell you all that our class has been selected to represent the school to join a training camp." Professor JYP said. "WHAT?! TRAINING CAMP?!" almost all the students shouted. "Well, this..." before Professor JYP could continue, it has been cut by 2 guys who just walked into the class. "Yah. You brats. Why are you late again?" Professor said to the two guys. One of the guys turned around and said "Sorry. Was surrounded just now. Can't be help if you are popular." he turned and continue walking to the back of the class. "Hey new girl, you took my seat." the guy looked at Jieun and rudely said that. "Oh... Mianhae." Jieun said and start packing her stuffs to move to the seat behind. "Sorry. I'm really sorry" Jieun said while lowering her head and starts to walk to the new seat. The rude guy shrugs and just sat down. "I know I'm sorry for seating there but you could at least say it more politely. Really, who do you think you are?!" Jieun thought while making faces. "Yah new girl. Are you making fun of me?!" Professor JYP suddenly shouted. Jieun immediately stood up "Ani. Sorry professor. I didn't mean it." she said while bowing. "Alright. But no next time nae?" Professor JYP said nicely. "Nae!" Jieun replied.

The bell rings... "Finally break time!" Jieun thought to herself and begins to walk out of the classroom. Suddenly, someone stopped her and pushed her to the wall. "You were making faces because you were thinking that I'm rude right?!" the rude guy said. "Is he a mind reader?!" Jieun thought while she went pale. "No, I'm not a mind reader. Let me warn you. Don't ever make me mad or you are going to see your grave." he said and left her in the hallway. "Who is he?" Jieun said to herself after he's gone. She went to the cafeteria and bought food. She walked around looking for a spot and finally found one. She sat down and begins to eat. Some BTOB's fangirls passedby and saw her sitting alone. They went up to her and said "Aww, poor loner~ that's what you get for sitting at oppa's spot! Hah!" Jieun kept quiet and finishes her food and went back to her class. The classroom was empty, Jieun sat down and begins to scribble on a piece of paper. "I'M GOING INSANE! WHAT'S WITH ALL THOSE FANGIRLS?! THEY AREN'T EVEN HANDSOME AT ALL. YUCK! AND THAT RUDE GUY! WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS?! HE'S JUST A PLAIN UGLY FREAK! URGHHH" Jieun puts all her anger in writing as if she's killing the piece of paper. Before she continues writing, someone took the paper away. "Yah! You---..." Jieun shouted and looked up, she didn't dare to continue. The person who took the piece of paper away from her, is none other than the rude guy. Jieun saw the rude guy's name tag, and his name is.....

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the short update!

Please correct me if there's any mistakes^^ 

Comments are welcome as well^^

I hope you guys will enjoy it!

Thank you ^^