Chapter 2

The key to my heart

 

"Yah! You---..." Jieun shouted and looked up, she didn't dare to continue. The person who took the piece of paper away from her, is none other than the rude guy. Jieun saw the rude guy's name tag, and his name is.....

LEE MINHYUK...

"Plain? Ugly? Freak? Do you think that others think of me as a PLAIN UGLY FREAK?" Minhyuk laughed. "Ah~ How about sharing this to my fans? What do you think?" Minhyuk smirked and waves the paper in front of Jieun. "Don't... I don't want to cause trouble on the first day of school..."Jieun said while looking at the floor. "Hmmm... How about we make a deal?" Minhyuk said while staring at Jieun closely. "What deal?" Jieun asked nervously as she saw how he stared. "Be my servant for 4 whole days. Listen to everything I say and do everything I want." Minhyuk smirked and whispers into her ears. "E-everything?" Jieun asked nervously. "Yes, everything except anything too intimate." Minhyuk said while letting out a small laugh. "Okay...Can I have my paper back please?" Jieun asked as she reached out for the piece of paper which is still in Minhyuk's hand. "Nope. I'm keeping it until the deal ends." Minhyuk said while keeping it into his pocket. "Now, go and call Sungjae to come back to class and be back in 3 minutes." Minhyuk sat down and started to demand like a queen. "Who is he? 3 minutes?! This is impossilbe!" Jieun whines. "I don't care. The clock is ticking."Minhyuk said stubbornly as he looks at his watch. "3 minutes is totally impossible. And who the hell is Sungjae?! Oh... wait. I got an idea!" Jieun grins while walking to a bunch of girls. "Excuse me, Minhyuk asked if its possible to tell Sungjae to go back to class in 3 minutes?" Jieun asked while smiling sweetly. "Omg. Minhyuk oppa?! Of course! Let's go girls!" the fangirls begins the run all over the place to look for Sungjae. "As...expected..."Jieun said while in shock as she saw the fangirls running around to look for Sungjae.

"30 seconds left...What punishment should I give her? Doing every members' homework? Nah, that's not a fun punishment. Dancing in front of the school? No, not that.."Minhyuk started to think as he smirk while waiting. "I brought him back to class." Jieun said while pulling a heavy sack containing...Sungjae? "You... Kidnapped him?!" Minhyuk shouted while looking at the moving sack. "Well...it's the easiest way to bring him here... He was flirting with other girls and its hard to talk to him. So I pounced on him and just bring him here with a sack." Jieun replied while acting all innocent. "Aish... Free him." Minhyuk demanded while looking at Jieun weirdly. Jieun freed Sungjae out of the sack and there Sungjae was, sitting on the floor with a tired and annoyed look. "What is this all about?!" Sungjae shouted unhappily. "Oh, nothing much. Just thinking of calling you to come back to class earlier." Minhyuk replied with a lame excuse that made everyone look at him as if he's somekind of alien that just landed on earth. 

After class, every student went to their extra classes. "Vocal first then guitar." Jieun talked to herself while beginning to look for the vocal class. Jieun found it and went into the class. "Ah new girl. My name is BoA. You can just call me unnie because Professor sounds a bit old." BoA the vocal trainer began to introduce herself. "Nae BoA unnie. Jieun imnida~" Jieun introduce herself and smiled. "Nae~ Alright class. We'll be having a competition among you all next week. You all will be paired up. I have paired you all up and the decision's made. No one can change their partners. Understand?" BoA said strictly. "Nae..." the students replied. "Okay, Amber and Luna. Yoseob and Mir. Hyunseung and Hyuna. Yonghwa and Seohyun. Hara and Junhyung .............. Jieun and.....................Baekhyun. Minhyuk and Jiyeon. These are the pairs. You all are going to sing a duet. The competition will take place same time, same venue next week. You may start discussing it now." BoA ended while everyone goes and find their pairs and starts discussing.

"Baekhyun? Who is he?" Jieun whispered to herself as she looks for the guy. "Hey Jieun right? I'm Baekhyun. Nice to meet you." Baekhyun pops out of nowhere and starts introducing himself as he gives Jieun's his famous smile. "Nae. Nice to meet you too!" Jieun said as she looks at the cute guy in front of him. While at Minhyuk's side, "Oppa~ I'm so glad to have you as my partner~" Jiyeon said as she batted her eyelashes and starts clinging onto Minhyuk. "I am glad too honey~" Minhyuk said as he puts his arm around Jiyeon's shoulder. Minhyuk noticed that Jieun was looking at him with a disgusted look so he winked at her to see her respond. Jieun noticed and it made her sending chills down her spine. "Gross!" she thought and looked back at Baekhyun. "Something wrong?" Baekhyun asked with a worried face. "Ani. Just saw something super disgusting." Jieun replied loud enough for Minhyuk to hear and gave Baekhyun a reassuring smile. Minhyuk suddenly stood up and went towards Jieun. "What are you--".........

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the short update again. Mianhaeyo!

Hope you will enjoy. 

Please comment as well ^^