Chapter 3

The key to my heart

 

"Ani. Just saw something super disgusting." Jieun replied loud enough for Minhyuk to hear and gave Baekhyun a reassuring smile. Minhyuk suddenly stood up and went towards Jieun. "What are you doing?!" Jieun said while Minhyuk puts his face near her. "Baby~ Did you forgot about the paper?" Minhyuk whispers into Jieun's ear. Feeling chilly, Jieun nods and stops saying anything. "Good girl." Minhyuk said while patted Jieun's head and left. The bell rang and Jieun straightly went back home. At home, Jieun took out the locket and begins to cry. "Appa, Umma. Wae must you leave me at such a young age? I came to Seoul hoping to find the one who holds the key but, the first day of school has already made me fell unwell. Should I continue to look for that person?" Jieun mumbled to herself as she slowly fell asleep

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"BANG!" "Ouch! Why do I always fell off the bed?!" Jieun groans as she picked herself up. "Such a nice day to go shopping! I'll shop till I drop!" Jieun said while she picks up her phone to check the time. "A text?" Jieun sigh and she opens it and reads it. "MEET ME AT THE SCHOOL GATE AT 9.00AM SHARP! OR ELSE YOUR LETTER'S GOING TO BE ALL OVER THE SCHOOL."the text wrote. "How did this jerk get my number?!" Jieun shouted as she glances at the clock on the wall. "8.45am?!" Jieun quickly prepared herself and rush towards the destination. "Isn't that guy... Sungjae?" Jieun called as she went nearer to him. "Oh, Jieun. Hyung forced me to wait for you here. Let's go!" Sungjae said as he pulled her and starts running. "To where?!" Jieun runs while in shock. After a few minutes of running, Sungjae and Jieun reached in front of a coffee shop. "Kaja!" Sungjae said as he pulled Jieun who is out of breathe into the coffee shop. Once they entered, everyone begins to surround Jieun. "Annyeonghaseyo! BtoB imnida!" the group of guys introduced themselves except for Minhyuk who is sitting on a coach watching them as he drinks his coffee. "Ah! The kingkas who the fangirls like and aren't handsome at all!" Jieun replied while looking at BtoB. Silence... Nothing can be heard in the cafe, everyone is just staring at Jieun while Jieun stares back. "Should we go somewhere?" the leader Eunkwang spoke to break the silence. 

"This, this, this and this." Minhyuk said while throwing a pile of clothes at Jieun. "Yah. Try these first, there are more than 30 clothes here!" Jieun whines. "Let us look for somemore" Sungjae replied teasingly. After choosing for 5 more minutes, the members finally goes into the fitting room and try the clothes. "How can a piece of paper affect me and made me become a servant for those useless jerks! Urghhh!" Jieun groaned while waiting for them. "Did I just hear something?" Peniel asked as he walked closer. "Aniyo. I was just... singing! Yeah, singing!" Jieun said without thinking. "Singing?" Peniel replied as he burst into laughter. "Haha, I should tell Minhyuk!" Peniel said as he runs towards Minhyuk.

"WHAT?!"............

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Sorry I'm really sorry for the late update and the short update. 

I have been very busy lately. And Mianhae that this chapter isn't very nice to read though.

Sorry guys TT_TT