Oppa's Aggressive Side

Am I dreaming?

At the moment we stepped out of the cab, I saw Heechul. He's eyes was burning seeing me with Jinwoon out of the cab. I was about to run towards Heechul when Jinwoon hold my hand to stop me.

"Why are you holding my hand? Can't you see!! Heechul oppa is mad", I said and try to pull my hand from him. The more I try, his grip on me becomes stronger.

"If you ran into him as if we have done a wrong thing, he will really think that we did something wrong", Jinwoon said and began to loosen his grip from me.

I've realized that what Jinwoon was right. I don't have to run to him as if I did something wrong that in fact we didn't do anything. So I took a breath and relaxed. 

"Where have you been?! I've been worried about you", Heechul started.

"As if you do", I said whispering.

"What did you say?", Heechul asked.

"Nothing", I said coldly.

"Are you replacing me with him?! After what I've done for you, you're just gonna throw me away?!", he said.

"WHAT?!! What the HELL are you talking about. You're really impossible. You've been  disregarding me since we arrived here and now you're telling me that! How dare you talk about me like that!", I said in sarcastic way.

"I'm sorry Jinwoon oppa. I've caused you trouble. Don't worry. This  won't happen again.", I said to Jinwoon. I was really shy to Jinwoon after what Heecul said about us. He doesn't even know him.

"And now you're worried about him?!"

I faced Jinwoon and bid goodbye to him. I went to my room. I was about to close the door when he pushed the door for me not to close it.

"What did I do? Why are you acting like that?!", Heechul asked in a mad voice.

"As if you don't know what's the reason. You should have told me if you didn't want me to go with you here in Busan. I bet you're having fun with Sohee!" I said madly.

"And where did that came from?!", he asked.

I was about to talk when sudddenly his phone rang.

"I'm sorry. I have to pick this call", he said.

He step out of the room and answered his phone. I felt something so I decided to eavesdrop.

"We'll be there. I'll tell Leeteuk about that.", he said and smiled.

He smiled?!! How can he smile when we are fighting? My hearts been crumpled. I wonder who's on the other line. I went back to my room. After a while, he was back.

"I have to go. We will talk next time." he said

"Who's on the other line?", I asked

"Leeteuk. He said that I should be getting back.", he said

He's lying. I can't believe that he just lied to me.