I'm Dying

Am I dreaming?

"KOREA!! Ivy you made it!!"

I'm so happy that I'm in Korea now. I pulled out my map and guide about Korea, south to be exact. I was walking so happily that I didn't recognize that I was about to hit a post. In a blink of an eye someone held my arms to stop me from walking.

"Be careful next time. You might got hurt if I didn't saw and stop you from walking." a guy  about 170cm in height.

He's wearing a hood so I didn't saw he's face. I tried to look at his face but he starts to walk and said goodbye to me. The guy was so mysterious but was so kind because he cares for other people even if he doesn't know them. I think I had love him. He's smell when he held me in my arms and held me close my heart began to pound. I can't breathe. I think I'm gonna suffocate.But he just walked away without saying his name. But I must be going because I have to find a place to stay until I find a job. Did I hear myself right? I'm planning to find a job so that means I will be staying a little bit more here than the time I planned to stay here? Oh well maybe it will make me feel better if I stay longer.

    In a Distance,

"Ey!ya!Hyung where did you go? We've been looking for you in hours." a guy about 181cm in height.

"Sorry to keep you guys waiting. I was just fooling aound and I just helped a lady who was about to get hit in the post because I think she's not in her proper self."the guy in hood said.

"She must be thinking of something for her to not see this huge post"another guy added as he hugged the post near him.

"Let's end this chit chat and go home.Prepix must be mad by this time to us."the guy in hood again.

 

"An nyoung ha se yo" a sales lady in a convenient store.

"An nyoung" I replied

"Naega eotteohge dangsin-eul doul ha?"she said

What is this girl saying?Talking to myself. Maybe this girl thought that i know how to speak their language. Damn myself for trying to impress people around me.

"I want to buy a beverage" I said

"ha?!"the sales lady said

What do I do? She can't understand english. I hate this day. Urgh..

"Me drink buy" I said referring to what i learned from the internet from korean grammar that korean's sentence structure is subject-object-verb.]

"what specific?"the saleslady said

I never thought that this was hard. I never thought if this kind of problem when I'm in my country. I waited for a bus to arrive. But after 3 hours, not a single bus stop. They're all just passing in front of me, I wonder why. I put out my cellphone and surf the internet. Bus going to Seoul picks up passengers from Incheon is at 6am-5pm. I looked at my watch and it's already 6pm. I arrived here at 4pm but why did the bus left too early? I remember that I had a hard time talking to the sales lady. Aixt. Why it has to be me?Luckily a bus stoped.What am I gonna do if this bus didn't stop.Well, so lucky me!