From Brother to Lover

Am I dreaming?

The Super Junior are quite busy because of TV shows and performances for their comeback. During that time, I don't see the 13 of them complete. I entertained myself by watching their shows in the tv. The next few days I was really bored.I was watching tv when my cellphone rang. It was Heechul oppa.

"Hello" I said

"Hi Ivy, Do you have a plan for tonight?" Heechul said

"No, I'm just planning to sleep early" I said

"Ok. So can I invite you for dinner? This is my free time for the next few weeks" Heechul said

I'm so surprised. He's asking me for dinner!!! I can't speak. It;s like my tongue disappeared.

"Ivy? Are youstill there?" Heechul said

"Ah.Ow yeah sure." I said happily

"So I'll pick you at 6. ok?" he said

"Ok" I said and hanged up the phone

It was 5:30 when he arrived at the dorm. All of the members were free that night. So they were all there. When I stepped out of the room they teased me.

"So you two are having a dinner?" Leeteuk said smiling

"yeah.Something like that" Heechul said

"How about me?" Sungmin said

"Be careful to that guy" Kyuhyun said and walked out.

All Of us were puzzled with Kyuhyun's attitude. They teased us because Heechul was wearing a blue polo and I was wearing a blue dress. We said goodbye and start to walk to go to his car. We arrived at a italian restaurant. The decorations were all pink. I was amazed by the view cause I can see the stars in the sky in their glass roof.

"You're so pretty as always" He complimented me.

"You're making my head round" I said

"I'm not lying. You are really beautiful always. After waking up, after taking a bath and everything" I start to blush.

"Were lucky because were the only one here aand the decorations are pink" I changed the topic

"Were not lucky. I'd reserved this restaurant for tonight and the pink decorations I told them that it's you're favorite" He said.

I am so touch with his effort about this dinner. We had a wonderful night laughing and enjoying the food. I've never felt this overwhelmed before because of the fact that my ex-fiance didn't love me. Were about to go home when suddenly. . .

"What do you think of me as a man?" he asked. I'm ssurprise by his question and he seem to be serious because of his expression.

"What do you mean by that oppa?" I asked cause I don't want to be misleading.

"I mean do you find me handsome, thoughtful or something?" his face is a bit more serious than a while ago.


"You're a great guy. There's no girl who will not fall for you. You're very handsome, thoughtful, kind and down to earth despite of your popularity" I said

I'm felling a little awkward. He's staring at me so seriously and I'm about to melt.

"Do I have a chance?" Heechul said

"What chance?" I said. I'm not sure of what he is saying.

"If I can be your boyfriend" he said while he's coming closer