New Friend

Am I dreaming?

After that incident, we we're officially on. I was the happiest girl that night. When the other members heard about it, they didn't stop teasing me with Heechul.

"Ei!! Why it has to be Hyung!!! What about me?! I think I'm going to die", said Sungmin hysterically and began to roll on the floor.

"Stop those nonsense at once", Leeteuk said in a serious voice but suddenly he cracked up and laugh very hard.

"We wish for your happiness", Shindong said.

"You impulsively decided without thinking about this matter. Girls are really impossible", Kyuhyun said in a whisper voice when he sat beside me.

"You guys seem to interrogate Ivy! Stop it ok!", it was Heechul.

After that conversation with the guys, we started to fix ourselves to sleep. What Kyuhyun said has been bothering so sleeping wasn't in my list in doing tonight. I stepped out of the bed and went to the kitchen to get some cold water. I felt thirsty suddenly.

"You didn't take my warning seriously", Kyuhyun said

I nearly dropped the glass I was holding because I was startled by Kyuhyun.

"Are you saying that Heechul isn't a good man?!!", I'm starting to get irritated by him.

"Hyung is a good man. . . . .but not too good for a girl like you", he said while staring at me seriously and began to step towards his room.

What Kyuhyun told me kept me sleepless for days. I was thinking that Kyuhyun is just worried that I will get hurt. But I think that he will not say any nonsense because first, Heechul is his Hyung for many years now. Heechul is showing and giving me so much love. I can't make up my mind about this matter. Maybe I just have to go with the flow.

"Do you have a problem Ivy?", Ryeowook asked me once while we we're having breakfast.

"You seemed to be bothered", Leeteuk added with a worried face.

"Is it because of Sohee?", it was Shindong whose asking.

"huh?!! What about Sohee? Is there something you guys didn't tell me?!!", I asked hysterically.

"Oh it's nothing. Fans of Sohee and Heechul pair them up after the incident on a variety show. But that's nothing. You don't have to worry about it.", Kang in said and smiled at me

I feel more problematic and releaved as well. More problematic because of the issue about Sohee and Heechul and releaved because I have lots of friends whose comforting me. I tried to ignore the issue about them but how if it's the only thing I see in the tv and read in the newspaper. This Sohee-Heechul thing is really pissing me off. When the other members saw how I was pissed off by the news, they decided to bring me to their taping of a certain variety show with Sohee to prove me that there's nothing going on between Sohee and Heechul. That wasn't the last time they have brought me to their taping with other celebrities. One time they had to tape an episode in Busan for MTV Match Up. Leeteuk and the others decided to bring me with them. Their reason, I'm not doing anything that time so better come with them to enjoy myself. But it seems that Heechul oppa didn't want me there so I tried not to interfere with him with these whole trip in Busan. On the last day of shooting, they had to leave me in the hotel because they were going to an island. While I was enjoying the view of Busan in my own when I accidentally met Jung Jinwoon of 2AM that was wearing a long sleeves with black and grey stripes. I accidentally stepped on him ang had him sprained his left hand. Because it was my fault, I took responsibility in taking care of him that day.

"Aren't you suppose to with Super Junior oppas?", I asked while wrapping a bandage in his left hand.

"I am suppose to be with them but I ran off to enjoy my last day here in Busan but unfortunately", he stop in mid sentence and glance at me.

"Okay. Okay. It was my fault why you didn't enjoy this day.", I said in a low voice.

"You have to accompany me for me to forgive you", he said smiling.

My heart starts to beat fast after he smiled at me. At first I felt like laughing because when he smiled, his eyes disappeared. But after he smiled and stared at me seriously, I felt like melting in an instant. So I spent my last day in Busan going to Beomeo-sa Temple,  Yonggung-sa Temple,  Busan Cinema Center and  Haeundae Beach. 

"We have to go", he told me. I didn't notice the time because he's fun to be with. 

While going back to the hotel, he handed me a box.

"Thanks for lending me you're time. I shouldn't have enjoyed this day without you.", he said and smiled

He commanded me to open the box and when I opened it. It was a ribon pearl bracelet.

Ribbon Pearl Bracelet