Hello South Korea

Am I dreaming?

Packing my bag for tomorrow's flight. I'm a bit afraid and excited as well. Going to a foreign land must be really hard.

"Ouch!" While I was packing my bags, I accidentally hit my head on the table because I was reaching for my cell phone.

"Damn this cell phone" It was my mother calling

"Hello" I spoke first. She really doesn't want me to go to Korea because it's far. I am not listening to what was she saying so better turn off my cell phone to avoid disturbances.

Less than a day and I'll be in Korea, my dream country. Many ideas entered my mind and I didn't realize that I fell asleep while happily imagining what’s going to happen tomorrow.

Amuri saeng gakhaedo maldo andwae, bad girl Jakkuman ni saenggage michyeo michyeo, bad girl
Tteonaji mallago nege sorichyeodo Dwi dora bojido anhneun, bad girl


My sleep got disturbed. It was my stupid cell phone but somehow I didn't get that mad because of my ringtone. It was my ex-fiance, calling.

"What the hell does he want? After what he did. Shame on him." I didn't answer his call and turned my phone off.

He ruined my mood. I can't sleep. I went to bed and close my eyes, trying to sleep until my senses gave up and let me sleep.

 

It was ten in the morning. I want to sleep I little more but somehow I felt like standing up. Wait I think I remembered doing something to day................................

"What? 10 am? I'm gonna be late for my flight" that's why my senses keep telling me to wake up. I hate it. I think the plane's gonna leave me.

After about 1 hour of preparation, I'm ready to go to the airport for my flight. I went out of my apartment with my luggage. As I was waiting for a cab to pass by, I saw a black Toyota Fortuner coming towards my direction. It wasn't my father because he was on our province. So I'm puzzeled who was it. Finally the fortuner stop. Crap! It's the who made my life miserable.

"Ivy, can I talk to you?Even for just a minute." it's the

"I really don't have the time to talk to you. I have a flight" Just an alibi for me not to talk to this jerk because my flight is 3 hours away, way to long for us to chat he finds out that he has a lot of time to talk to me.

"You really hate me that much that you're going out of the country?"

"How dare you think that I'm leaving because of you!!Have shame for yourself!!!" This moron wants to be killed.How could he!!

A cab passed by and I got it. Without saying anything I left him behind. I feel miserable. How dare him make me see his face. After what he has done he think I can forgive him. I have to die first before he makes me forgive him. All was right when the cab driver interupt my moment in silence

"Ms. excuse me for bothering you but do you know the Toyota Fortuner that's been following us?"

it's the following us. What does he want. I'm not going to talk to him no matter what. After I arrived in the airport I hurriedly went inside. He was calling me. I'm walking, acting to hear nothing. I continue to walk and he continue to shout may name. Everyone was looking to him as if wondering who is he calling but I didn't give a damn on that. At last I already have checked-in my luggage without him finding me. I hurriedly went inside.

"Ivy!" Damn it's him. Luckily no one is allowed to go inside if you don't have a flight.

He was begging the staff to let him in but the staff refuses. What does he want in the first place. All I know is I don't to hear his lame excuses.

It's time for my flight. I entered the shutte bus and sat. It feels good to finally have some time to relax. I was excited in landing in Korea. My first goal was to watch a live peformance of my idols; SUPER JUNIOR, BEAST, SHINEe, 2AM and BIG BANG. I am now sitting on my seat inside the plane. I was looking outside the window, imagining things until I felt asleep. The next thing I knew is I'm in South Korea.