The Sweet Start

Am I dreaming?

I am very happy because at last I made it. Wait for me Seoul cause I"m coming. I entered the bus.

"Ahn-Nyeong Hah-Seh-Yo" I think I know what's gonna happen next

"Ahn-Nyeong" said the driver.

Looks like this situation happened already so I have to speak in English to let them know that I'm new to this country.

"Uhmm. . How much does it cost to Seoul?" I asked

"Ha?!" the driver was clueless on what I am saying. Looks like htis is going to be hard.

"eol-ma-na seo-u-re deul-jji-yo?" a guy said

When I gasp to see who's the guy, I was shocked to see it's KIM HEECHUL, my idol and love. At first I can't believe what I'm seeing. I thought I was just hallucinating because I'm tired.But when I came closer to see his face, it's really him, my oppa KIM HEECHUL.

"$ 15" the driver said to Heechul.

He was so sweet. He paid the fare for me. I was so fascinated that I didn't notice that Heechul was calling me.

"You can now sit MISS???" Heechul asked

"Uhmm. . It's Ivy" I replied

"Come with me and sit with us" he commanded


He went to the end of the bus and their I saw the other members (Leeteuk, Hangeng, Yesung, Kang-in, Shindong, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Siwon, Ryeowook, Kibum and Kyuhyun) I was so shock! I saw SUPER JUNIOR without finding them. I think my trip in this country is blessed.

There was no vacant seat except in Kyuhyun's left. I am so shy to seat beside him. I want him to tell me to seat there. I was standing a liitle bit long so I decided to seat in front. But when I'm about to go in front, at last he talked.

"You can seat here beside me" it was Kyuhyun and he lowered his head

Did I heard him say he wants me to seat beside him??! Waah!! I'm so shy right now. I want to stop the time and rewind it.

"Ei Dongsaeng!! I can see that you're having an interest with Miss Beautiful!!" Sungmin teasing Kyuhyun

Heechul stand and said "Excuse me GENTLEMEN! Sorry to disappoint you but I'm Ivy's prince!!!The Prince in shinning armor"

"It's KNIGHT IN SHINNING ARMOR Hyung!!" Shindong interrupted

"Don't you get it! I'm too handsome for a knight so it should be PRINCE. P-R-I-N-C-E!!" Heechul answered with confidence


"Ugh!! Kids in this generation has no manners. You should respect me. Being the leader and eldest, you sholud listen to me. You can seat beside me Miss" announced Leeteuk with a joking voice.

"An immature leader he is" Kibum said and put his earphones again

They were quarreling about me! I wanna stop them and say AREN'T YOU GOING TO MAKE ME SEAT? I'm deaf with there noise. They all stopped when Ryeowook held my arms and dragged me in front of the bus and sat beside me.They were all shocked including me.

"This will make them stop" Ryeowook said and began to close his eyes to sleep

"I guess our baby don't want to lose to his hyungs" it's Sungmin teasing Ryeowook

Ryeowook opened his eyes and said.

"My point is she seemed so tired. You're quarreling for her seat!! Can't you see see she's tired." Ryeowook said with a higher tone but not angry.

"I'm scared!!I'm just joking baby. Ok. I'll stop!" Sungmin said and giggled

Heechul sat beside me. Our postion is RYEOWOOK  ME  HEECHUL

"I'm responsible to what may happen to her" Heecul said and close his eyes

"Do as you wish" Ryeowook replied

I was very tired in that very moment. I think it has been 30 minutes when we left Incheon. I didn't notice that I fell asleep in Heehul's shoulder. But something flashed and it's so bright. I think it's a camera's flash so I opened my eyes to see if it's really a camera. But when I opened my eyes, no one's holding a camera and in fact they're all sleeping soundly.

Heechul's POV

She looks like an angel whether she's sleeping or awake. I can't help myself on staring at her. Her eyes, rounded but not big; , so small; her lips that's pinkish and I can't to kiss it right now. I like everything about her. But I don't even know anything about her except for her name. I don't know if this will be our last time to see each other so I took a photo of her so I can see her face anytime I want. I took the photo while she was sleeping but she suddenly moved and I think she'll wake up anytime so I hurriedly put my camera in my bag and pretended to be asleep. I wish she didn't saw me.