MT Camp?

Mnet Mash Up

 

4:52 PM – Minwoo meets his fate as a songwriter

Minwoo twiddled his thumbs as he sat across the room from Kangta.

“I know you can do better…” Kangta started off, “Minwoo-sshi, I did a lot of thinking when I heard your lyrics.”

“Neh…”

Kangta smiled and patted Minwoo, “You did a great job. I’m glad you took what I said into consideration and when I knew that you can do better, you did it.”

Minwoo beamed as he stood up and bowed, past 90 degrees.

Any further and you would have been a folding chair…

“Thank you very much!” Minwoo bowed again.

“Okay, now go tell the other members the good news.”

“Neh,” Minwoo bowed, “Kamsamhamnida! I’ll get going now. Bye.”

Minwoo bowed one last time and quickly left the room. As he closed the door behind him, he covered his mouth in shock.

“Oh... I did it. I finally did it… I can’t believe I did it.”

Minwoo grabbed onto the camera, “I have to tell the rest of the members! Let’s go!”

5 PM – 130418 M! Countdown

Boyfriend the cameraman…

One of the Boyfriend members was filming the dressing room and they began walking towards you. The Boyfriend member put the camera down a bit, so that he wasn’t filming the mirror in front of you. The member began poking your shoulders and you tried not to smile because you were getting your make touched-up.

“Ah… Kwangmin oppa, what are you doing?” you chuckled.

 Kwangmin laughed as he continued poking and raised the camera, to show his reflection in the camera.

“Oppa!” you whined as you reached out to push him away.

 Kwangmin continued laughing, “What? I’m relieving your mind off stress. You should be grateful.”

You scrunched up your face, “Oh really?”

Kwangsoo grinned as he nodded his head.

“Jenny, please tell everyone who is freaking out right now.”

You pouted, “I am…”

Does she even know that she’s cute?

The make-up artist finished retouching your make-up and you stood up and ran after Kwangmin for the camera.

The view switches to the cameraman’s camera in which Dong Hyun is looking into and shaking his head.

“Maknaes…”

“Okay, we need to get to rehearsals. This is really important, let’s get going.”

The scene switches to show Minwoo filming the ALPHA members and the empty seats at M! Countdown.

What are they doing here?

“Today is Jenny’s first stage as a member of Boyfriend so we decided to show her as well as Boyfriend some support.”

“Jenny fighting! Boyfriend fighting!” Ji Hae and Min Jung chanted into the camera.

So Yeon stood behind them and pouted, “We watched the episodes and when we saw her so upset, we were worried.”

“But it was so sweet when the Boyfriend oppas cheered Jenny unni up…” Min Jung swooned.

Sammy frowned at the camera, “You guys broke Jenny. She has never cried in front of us. You broke her.”

Sorry… let’s just think of it as character building? *BETAs please don’t kill us!*

“Boyfriend, please go on the stage for rehearsals. Boyfriend, please go on the stage for rehearsals.”

Jeongmin was first to get on the stage, followed by the other members.

“WOOT! OPPA SARANGHAE!” Minwoo shouted out in a high pitched voice.

You mouth gaped open as you pointed to the ALPHA members and Minwoo, “Oh my gosh!”

“BOYFRIEND NEOMU SARANGHAE! MAKNAE JENNY SARANGHAE!” Shin Ah chanted.

You grinned as you waved to the girls and got into your position.

The music started playing and Minwoo and the other members sat down.

“I wanted to see how Jenny does my part in the dance,” Minwoo whispered, “seriously; it took me about two weeks, a week and a half to learn it. If Jenny can get this, than…”

Minwoo put his thumb up and smiled at the camera.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So Yeon nudged Minwoo, “It’s almost her part! Your part? Her part?”

Minwoo nodded, “Our part.”

Fingers crossed everyone!

Everyone was sitting on the edge of their seats and you ran up and jumped into the air, doing the mid-air flip and landed on your feet. You stumbled a bit but you landed on both feet.

“SHE DID IT!” everyone cheered.

SHE DID IT! SHE DID IT!

Minwoo nudged So Yeon, “Noona, lets go and meet them backstage.”

“Eung, you’re right. Let’s go.”

“ALPHA, let’s go backstage,” Minwoo instructed.

~~~~~~~~~~

You were bowing to everyone as you walked off the stage, “You’ve worked hard. You’ve worked hard.”

You seemed like you were in a rush as you ran past the Boyfriend members with your head hung down.

“Where is Jenny going?” Youngmin asked.

“To fix my make-up!” you shouted back as you ran off.

The scene changes to you doing your interview and you laughed, reminiscing over what happened.

Crying again?

“It was out of tears of joy. I finally did it! Thank goodness I didn’t have any more parts because I was in tears during the rehearsals. I’m pretty sure the cameraman didn’t film it.”

You were right… we can’t blackmail you…

The scene changes back to you running down the corridor backstage and covering your face.

“Unni! Ji Min unni!” you called out as you ran into the dressing room.

The make-up artist pounced on you with tissues and make-up brushes.

As you were getting your make up redone, Alpha and Boyfriend walked inside and laughed.

“Did someone cry?” Sammy asked.

“Funny,” you replied sarcastically in English.

Guys… no English... =.=”

You and Sammy continued your conversation in English.

“You did great out there. You totally rocked my socks off!”

“Flattery gets you nowhere sister.”

Sammy nudged you, “Whatever.”

Guys… we can’t understand…

“Hey!” Ji Hae tried to join the conversation, “Jenny unni, you were AMAE SHING!”

“Aww, thank you, very much. I really appreciate all the support you have given me,” you began spitting out English words to Ji Hae, “I don’t know how to thank you enough. My love to you is infinite.”

“Aww… that’s so sweet Jenny! We were awestruck by your performance today, your dancing was amazing, your rapping was perfect and you - you are truly spectacular.”

Ji Hae stared off somewhere are you two continued your conversation.

We’re going to go check out Minwoo and Boyfriend now…

Minwoo was walking with Boyfriend back to the dressing room.

“Where’s your group?” Kwangmin asked.

“They ran off,” Minwoo said nonchalantly.

“Woo! Our Minwoo has gotten so cool nowadays,” Jeongmin chimed.

How long can he keep his cool?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Preview~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ALPHA and BOYFRIEND are in a bus together and enjoying the time spent together when suddenly the light in the bus goes off.

The night vision camera turns on and everyone is looking around with eyes wide open and at the edge of their seats.

Suddenly there is a loud thump coming from outside the bus and a majority of ALPHA screamed.

“What was that?” Ji Hae asked in a shaky voice.

So Yeon whined as she grabbed Min Jung’s arm.

The scene switches to an abandoned school. It then switches to you and Youngmin are linking arms as you navigate through the hallway.

“Aish! They didn’t even give us a torch!” you complained.

“I don’t think that should be our worry right now…”

“HA JI MA!” you shouted out as a staff member dressed as a ghost ran past you two.

Happy (early) Halloween? *Nah, we just wanted to scare you. Kekeke.*