Part 2 [edit]

Not Alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After a couple of hours, practice finally ended. Manager Kim drove them to their dorm in a light gray van. The boys were exhausted from earlier so they all fell into sleep, no one speaking to each other. “Get up! We’re here,” Manager Kim woke them up with his loud shout. He took the keys out of the ignition and turned to look at the boys. “Don’t worry about your things. I told the movers to be careful with your personal belongings.”

JongUp slid the door and opened it before jumping out; once he was out he stretched his arms and legs to circulate the blood in his body. Zelo came out after him, holding a small basket of cherry tomatoes that he didn’t finish from earlier. From the passanger sideYongGuk stepped out swinging his green and tan army patterned backpack around his wore out shoulders as he marched out towards the new dorm. HimChan’s eyes were half opened when he stood next to YongGuk. DaeHyun dragged his feet out with his eyes also half opened. YoungJae finally came out last, standing next to the others as they all stared at the dorm building. They examined the exterior of the dorm. They kept staring, and scanning the dorm their eyes slowly going up and down the three floored apartment-like dorm.  The building was white and new looking, standing out from the other run-out, old, and paint-falling buildings around the area. The building had trees in straight lines and green grass around the building.  There were also big glass windows decorating the building, the glass doors looked welcoming.  The boys tiredly entered the entrance, pushing the glass door open and checked around the front counter.

A guy wearing a blue uniform with a blue cap was standing over the counter. The front of his hair was sticking out from under his cap, covering most of his eyes. He slightly bowed, greeting them. “May I help you?”

Manager Kim reached for the back of YongGuk’s backpack and pulled out a small card for the door. “We’re moving into room 206.” He walked up to the guy, showing him the card.

The guy lightly gripped the card, “you’ll be on floor three.” He straightens his arms out as he pointed to the stairs, “the elevator is getting fixed soon, please use the stairs for now.”

“Thank you,” the boys said, not looking at the guy and followed Manager Kim.

Manager Kim slid the card next to the door knob and twisted the handle, before opening the door to the dorm. The boys quickly went in; noticing how nice and simple the dorm was. The living room had a high definition TV with a wide mirror hanging next to it, and a large tan L-shape leather coach sitting across the TV.  In the middle of the living room was a small light brown coffee table. The room was small, but can fit all six of them. The kitchen was next to the entrance of the door. It had a white table with four chairs by the wall, across from the living room. The gray and shiny, two handled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter