Part 1 [edit]

Not Alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

            “They’re still not getting along?” CEO Park questioned as he twirled his chair to face Manager Kim, who looked down, folding his hands in front of him.  It was apparent he was nervous. CEO Park was a serious person in his mid-thirty. Others would assume he has no stress being the CEO of TS Entertainment but they are wrong. Being the CEO of any company comes with more work than others could handle. His hair is short, stopping at his neck and still black; his age is always mistaken by others. The way he dress makes a lot of people confuse about his age, CEO Park would always be seen wearing name branded suites; his thin gray framed rectangular glasses also make him appear younger than his actual age.

Manager Kim, on the other hand, doesn’t wear any name brand clothes or accessories. He is a serious person, but much calmer than CEO Park. His hair was a bit longer than CEO Park and was mix of black and brown. His height was average, but he was overweight for people for his age. He responded to CEO Park, “They’ll be moving into their temporary dorm today until we find a new dorm for them. Their personal phones have been also taken away. And besides it’s only their second day together as a group, so please be understanding.” 

CEO Park nodded, understanding the situation, “Their debut date is nearer. Work with them as much as possible, got it?” Manager Kim bowed as respect for CEO Park before exiting his office.

 

In the dance studio, six sweating blond haired boys were practicing the dance to their debut song. No matter how much they practiced, they were still not synchronized. They were all exhausted now. Their faces were splattered with salty sweat as their shirts clung onto their s. They looked worn out, circles were apparent under their eyes. Even if they were tired and worn, they couldn’t stop. They can’t stop; they wanted to keep going forward, practicing is only natural for an idol group to endure.

YongGuk bends half way, lifting his foot up along with his arms, circling, and stomp. Stomps! Stomps! Everyone finds him to be mean, because he always has a fierce look, but when he smiles, his nice and pink gum shows. He work out a lot; having a really fine and buff body, making him one of tallest in the group.

YongGuk tiredly straightens his back, moving to his right and bumps into the inno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter