Part 7

Not Alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A month later, HimChan removed his cast and the boys have finally debuted under the name of B.A.P; Best, Absolute, Perfect. The boys finished their singing their song on stage, running off down the stairs and high-fiving each other. They went into their dressing room, jumping when they saw SECRET holding flowers and a cake, congratulating them.

The dressing room was just like any other. There were huge mirrors with lights around it, tall chairs, a nice comfy couch with a matching table in front of it.

“Congratulations on your debut,” they passed the flowers to YongGuk and the cake to DaeHyun. “It’s great to see you guys getting along after all your hard work.”

They blushed, not being able to say anything. DaeHyun set the cake down on the black table, “can we eat now?” He was eager to eat it, “is it cheesecake?” He popped the cover, “I love cheesecake!”

The rest of them gathered around, they sat and watched DaeHyun as he began to cut the cake into pieces. They talked, laughed, and smeared each other with cake frosting.

YongGuk couldn’t help, but to smile at the scene, ‘we all have our hard, stress, and misunderstandings times, but it’ll never change is our relationship and our dream of be coming big. We will always stay together no matter what, we B.A.P!

 

It's really short, I know. But thank you for loving my project fanfic :) Comment and subscribe~

Here's what the final printing looks lik

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter