Epic 2 [-The Aeons-]

Code! Gear Unit (Under reconstruction -story plot-)

 

 

 

 

Epic 2

[-The Aeons-]

  

 

 

 

 

"Ugh..." Taeyeon groaned as she slowly opens her eyes to be welcomed by a bright light that immediately shut her eye lids close again. She tried to open her eyes once more, as it naturally adjusts to the well lit room she is in. It was an unfamiliar room of pure pearl white as if gleaming along the light of the day. Her eyes, then, focused to an unfamiliar figure standing beside her. She was wearing a wide pretty smile and her eyes exude warm tranquility and a welcoming glare.

 

"Finally awake eh?" The girl greeted. "Am I in heaven?" Taeyeon mumbled earning a chuckle from the girl beside her. "No, you're not. You are in a clinic." She replied. Taeyeon sat up groaning due to the pain in her head and her left arm as she touches it taking note of the bandage secured around it. "How are you feeling?" She was wearing a white robe and a stethoscope is seen hanging around her neck, giving Taeyeon an idea that this person is a medical specialist. "My head and my arm hurts but I'm fine generally." Taeyeon answered as she positions her body to a more comfortable one. She scanned the surroundings and noticed the well arranged medical apparatus, decorations, picture frames and some flower vases. "Where are we?" She asked.

 

Suddenly, the thick automated metal door of the room slid open accompanied by strange mumbling sounds, and from outside came Hyoyeon and Seohyun bickering on something she can't comprehend. They turned and saw Taeyeon looking at them and just then they felt their eyes tear and they rushed to her. "Unnie!!!" Seohyun called as they approach Taeyeon. "How are you!? Are you well? Anything hurt?" Hyoyeon followed.

 

 

-] Specific location: Unknown, South Korea; Colony Year 3029[-

 

"Relax, ladies, she's fine. She just woke up so don't go startling her like that." The doctor said. "By the way, Commander Kim Taeyeon, nice to meet you, my name is Krystal Jung. I am the medical doctor of this ship." She said. Seohyun and Hyoyeon nodded smiling.

 

"Doctor Jung... so we're in a ship... w-wait!! What!? Ship!? We are inside a ship!?" Taeyeon turned to the two, obviously flabbergasted. Seohyun and Hyoyeon nodded eagerly. "And it's not a ship that floats in the water. It's a ship that actually flies in space!!! Can you believe that unnie!!??" Seohyun said excitedly. Taeyeon was surprised and awkwardly released a chuckle. "W-Where exactly are we? What ship is this?" She asked. "This is the SSB 9-5 space cruiser: Genie. Oh! And welcome aboard." Krystal smiled as she sits to her office desk and began flipping some papers from the folder in her hands. "Your body seems well now, Commander Taeyeon, nothing much is wrong aside from the small cut in your forehead and the gunshot wound on your arm." She said.

 

"How long was I unconscious? Where are the others?" She asked. Seohyun and Hyoyeon frowned upon hearing the questions. They anticipated this time to come and somehow readied themselves for it. "For a whole day, Commander. Half of Shinee's infantry was wiped out. Lieutenant Onew and Sergeant Key died in battle." Seohyun started. Taeyeon looked down to her palm as she listens to her subordinates. She can feel the accumulating disappointment bearing a heavy weight in her chest. She began to think as to how she failed as a leader to save them.

 

"Fifteen of our unit's troops died as well. The EAIA had taken over the LOEN Sector's Busan base." Hyoyeon said. Taeyeon cursed. "Bastard EAIA troops... they won't stop until everything is under their control." She muttered. "But you should have seen what happened later that night. I actually wasn't able to comprehend much but all I saw was a fast moving Robot destroying the EAIA Armors one by one and kept them at bay as the others evacuate. Some more evacuees managed to escape, that's good enough right?" Hyoyeon said somewhat hopeful. Taeyeon turned to her and nodded. Things did turn out well despite having to sacrifice a number of lives.

 

"So what happened? Why did we end up here?" She asked turning to her side and sat letting her feet hang freely from the bed. Hyoyeon sat on her left as Seohyun sat on the chair near the bed. "We were actually rescued, unnie..." Seohyun said. "I know... Is this a GOUF unit?" Taeyeon turned to Krystal who smiled and shook her head.

 

"We are an independent team... though we might have some similarities with your group. We are from the Lunar Colony Base which isn't under the WAF space colony jurisdiction." Krystal answered. "Then what are you?" Taeyeon asked as Seohyun and Hyoyeon turns to her. Krystal smiled showing them the badge from her coat. "We call ourselves, Aeons." She said. Seohyun, Hyoyeon and Taeyeon looked at each other. "Aeons? What are those? Never heard of them." Hyoyeon said. Seohyun nodded. "Are you a secret organization?" Taeyeon asked.

 

"Well yeah you can say that since our existence isn't really that known especially by the space colonies." Krystal said. "Anyway... if you are feeling well now, Commander Taeyeon, you should meet with the captain of this ship. Captain BoA is at the command bridge just straight from here to the right then first left hallway until you reach a large door." Krystal directed them. "Don't worry our ship is actually flying within the premises of the Earth's atmosphere so you won't have to worry about floating while heading there. Be careful, you aren't fully recovered yet though." She followed.

 

"Thank you." Taeyeon said as Seohyun and Hyoyeon smiled at her and they left the room assisting Taeyeon who, to her surprise, already wore comfortable casual clothes. Krystal turned back to her desk and saw a picture of her, another girl and a boy. A boy with braided hair smiling serenely with his eyes in mild crescents. She smiled seeing the picture and sighed before continuing her paper work.

 

 

[=] "We have secured most of Area 19 and Area 24, Lieutenant Colonel Zhou Lei." A soldier approached a lean man dressed in a red military uniform adorned with badges and decorations as he walks the hallway of a large facility situated at the barren wasteland outside of the new EAIA governed Seoul. "Good. Send a report to Brigadier General Ming Dao that we have acquired control of the Busan area." He said. "There is one more thing, sir." The soldier stated slightly hesitant. Lt. Col. Zhou Lei turned to him his eyes bearing no signs of emotion yet shows inquisitive glare. "A mysterious Mobile unit appeared in Area 19 of Busan and lessened the forces there to half but disappeared at once without letting our trackers follow its signatures. It jammed our radars and tracking drones." The soldier reported. Lt. Col. Zhou Lei looked straightly at the soldier inciting intimidation to the latter. "Is that so... I guess it's a member of the GOUF elites. Track the main hideout of the GOUF bastards and inform me at once." He ordered then turned back to his designated location and continued on. "Roger!!" The soldier saluted and left the Lt. Colonel.

 

"Zhou Lei, Sir." A lower ranked official greeted him with a stern salute. "Commander Hangeng, at ease." Lt. Colonel Zhou Lei greeted back. "The Engineering Department head is waiting at the Incheon airport private warehouse. He said that the new Mobile Gear Flag prototypes are ready for testing." Commander Hangeng, a tall, lean man, reported. "Really? That's good. Ready the transport ship and we'll leave at once. I want you to gather the 'Ravens'. They will be the prototype pilots." He stated continuing on and not taking notice of the officer beside him. "At once, Sir." Commander Hangeng stated as he left wearing an unidentifiable expression.

 

 

[=] Taeyeon, Seohyun and Hyoyeon walked the hallways, looking at the white metal walls and looked at each other awkwardly. "It's a bit cold but good thing they have enough extra clothes for us to use." Hyoyeon said linking her arms to Taeyeon's. "We should be careful guys... We aren't sure if they are actually a friendly team or even neutral." Taeyeon said. "You worry too much, Tae. We will find it out once we have talked to the ship's Captain." Hyoyeon said.

 

As they walk the seemingly long hallway, they were greeted by a muscle bounded man walking quietly opposite their direction. The girls looked at the man and noticed his clean Mohawk hairstyle, wearing a black wife beater that exposes his well toned muscles and loosed jeans, carrying a thick leather jacket. Somehow, Taeyeon met eyes with the man that lasted for a few seconds as the man quickly removes his gaze and continued on. They eyed the man as he walks hurriedly towards his intended destination. "He's very mysterious... but he's cute right!?" Hyoyeon whispered smiling at the two. Seohyun eyed Hyoyeon with a reprimanding stare as Taeyeon scoffed and chuckled. "What the hell?" She said as she urged them to continue on to their destination.

 

The man walked silently until he was accidentally greeted by Krystal, who came out of her clinic. "Youngbae-oppa!!!" She greeted smiling cheerfully. He turned to Krystal and smiled as well. "Hey!!" He acknowledged. "Are you going out somewhere, oppa?" Krystal asked. Youngbae nodded. "Just needed some fresh air. Not that the air outside is actually fresh but you know what I mean." He said shrugging. Krystal chuckled. "I know. Take care. You know that we are being tracked down by the EAIA." She smiled.

 

"I know. See you, angel!!" Youngbae teased ruffling Krystal's hair gently. The girl blushed and giggled. "Oppa!! I told you not to call me that again!!" She pouted. "I know, sorry. Gotta go!!" Youngbae said then went on wearing his aviator glasses on the way.

 

 

[=] "We are approaching Suwon of the Gyeonggi Province, Captain." A long light brown haired girl clad in a white marine uniform, sitting at the mid-left sit of the cockpit, reports as she hits the touch screen keyboard of her panel board. "Ok. YoonA and Sunny, let's have her lower down for now. Sunny, activate the mirage curtain so that the EAIA cannot track our whereabouts. Tiffany, initiate the satellite scanning mode and the heat signal scanner." A thin yet smartly uniformed girl ordered as she stood up from her seat located at the top most center of the cockpit bridge.

 

"Mirage Curtain activated." Sunny, the blonde short haired girl, answered as she hits the keyboard in her pilot seat located at the frontal mid-right of the bridge. "We're bringing her down." YoonA reported with a smile, as she carefully navigates the ship. Just then the view started to descend exposing the wrecked buildings and roads, the debris of the post-apocalyptic war. "Enabling scan mode." Tiffany, who was sitting in the mid-left corner of the room reported as she began hitting the switches and monitoring the main radar. "Scan shows negative foreign heat signals as of current, Captain." Tiffany turned to Captain Boa and made a thumb up showing her eye smile.

 

After securing Genie's location and stabilizing its energy, the pilots initiated the automated pilot sequence and locked the manual piloting access. They stretched their bodies and yawned like they worked without sleep, which is actually the case. "Good job crew. Anyway, we'll have to set a meeting with the GOUF LOEN sector Chief Colonel Choi Dongwook regarding our passengers. Jessica, have you sent our transmission to the coordinates?" Captain BoA asked.

 

Another girl, with long hair tied in pony tails, turned towards the superior and smiled. "Yes, Captain!!!" She replied. "That's good. We'll just wait for their response then." Captain BoA said as she lets her cockpit crew to relax. "For now take your rest." She said as she heads out of the cockpit only to be surprised by three unfamiliar faces. She stopped confused. "You must be the soldiers from the LOEN sector of GOUF." She greeted with a smile. The pilots and the cockpit crew turned to them with curious eyes but welcoming smiles.

 

Taeyeon nodded. "Nice to meet you. My name is Commander Kim Taeyeon." She said and bowed accompanied by Seohyun and Hyoyeon. "Captain Kwon BoA. Let's go to the cafeteria, I'm actually not in the mood to be talking in the conference room." She said heading on and gesturing the three to follow her.

 

"I never thought that the leader of the GOUF infantry that we saved last night was a girl." Jessica thought as she leans her back to the seat turning towards her companions. "No idea too... but then isn't it amazing? Girl power!!" Tiffany replied with a smile showing her fisted hands in an encouraged manner. "Unnie-deul!! I'm going to the cafeteria to have some snack. Wanna come?" YoonA stood up from the first pilot seat calling her unnies' attention. "I'll go with you. I wanna have some coffee." Sunny stood up as well and they left after Jessica and Tiffany told them that they're fine.

 

-] WAF Orbital Space Colony Ship: Zeus; Colony Year 3029[-

 

"Chancellor, don't you think it's time for us to be sending descent troops to assist in the wipe out operation of the anti-government factions?" A blonde advisor clad in smart business suit suggested as he enters a large office inside the large facility housed within WAF's Orbital Space Colony Ship: Zeus.

 

"You don't have to worry about that. The EAIA is actually handling all of the wipeout operations in our parts. We just need to send our advanced equipments and units to support them. Also with the Ravens assisting the Asian Dictatorial Enforcers, there won't be any problems so long as they will remain in their line." A hovering seat facing the large window rotated exposing a man with a highly noticeable ash white hair neatly brushed and wearing a striped business suit. He has an eye patch on his right eye. He made a smirk, an indication of a mischievous plan running on his mind. "Are you planning something, Chancellor?" The Advisor asked.

 

"We'll see how the plan will go. If things aren't proceeding to order then we always have the Hammer lying ready on our palms." He said. "I see... I'll leave you for a while then sir." The advisor nodded then left humbly. Left alone, Chancellor of Justice George W. Ashton, smiled as he pushed a button near his left then a holographic monitor indicating an opened private line appeared atop the button. "Get me the EAIA's head of the administrative staff on the line." He ordered answered by a mechanized static "Processing" from the AI Computer.

 

 

[=] "You see, we are a group that was recruited separately from different places. Some were born here but most of us lived in the Colonies just within the lunar base." Capt. BoA said as she sips her favorite brewed coffee. "So you guys are from GOUF right?" She asked. Taeyeon, Seohyun and Hyoyeon nodded.

 

"Here you are." A waitress delivered three ramyuns to the girls as with a "Jalmeoksumnida~!!" They started eating. Capt. BoA smiled. "Dig in... you need to get your strengths back." She said. While they savor the spicy yet delicious taste of the noodles, Taeyeon looked up to BoA. "So... if you're saying that your sole purpose is the prevention of unwanted oppression then you might coincide with GOUF's plan as well. The only difference is GOUF demands independency and democracy on other countries." Taeyeon said before sipping a fork of spicy noodles and gulping it carefully down.

 

BoA nodded. "We, Aeons, are here to prevent the prophecy of the Aesir regarding the turning of the world through the colonization of the oppressive tyrants from happening" BoA looked up thinking then turned to them. "It was theorized about ten years earlier more or less." She said. The three newcomers had their mouths left wide open in surprise and confusion forgetting the noodles that were already near their mouths. BoA smiled. "What is the Aesir?" Hyoyeon asked clearly curious. BoA chuckled amused by the sudden question. "Aesir is an organization. I don't know much but I heard that it's a union of different scientists during the pre-colonization years." She answered. "Do you happen to know the situations of the GOUF against the EAIA? The prophecy you are saying might be true if I can incorporate it with the recent happenings." Taeyeon said. "We are actually aiming to have a word with LOEN Sector GOUF's head chief or any head staff regarding that matter. There we will also drop you off." Captain BoA said.

 

"Well... if you want we can lead you to our shelter in Gwangju. It is the main base of GOUF Loen Sector." Hyoyeon mindlessly said earning a nudge from her superior. "W-We are not actually sure if it will be possible for you to meet with our ranks at once." Taeyeon bowed. BoA chuckled. "That's ok... We already sent them a private transmission regarding this." She said. A moment of quick silence passed before she suddenly heard her earpiece buzzing in static sound. "Captain, we have signals of approaching Mobile Armors near an encampment south of our location." Tiffany's voice emerged from the earpiece. "Oh. I'll be there." BoA said then turned to Taeyeon, Seohyun and Hyoyeon and smiled. "I'll leave you guys for a while. Something came up. Enjoy the ramyun though." She said and hurriedly got up to rush to the cockpit bridge.

 

"What do you think unnie-deul?" Seohyun asked looking at them. "I don't know. Don't you think we trusted them too early? I wanna know what they have planned before letting them inside our ranks." Taeyeon whispered. "Ohh... so are we gonna infiltrate this ship? I like that plan." Hyoyeon said with a mischievous smile. "Let's go!!" Taeyeon finally decided and they left their table.

 

[-To Be Continued-]

 

Hey guys~!! so i decided to post the update tonight~ I was planning on posting this in christmas but then I decided to post it ahead haha I have a different plan for christmas though... Anyways please support this fic by voting it up and commenting your insights so that I may know if there is something that is bothering in the story ^^

 

By the way if you want to know what SSB 9-5 Cruiser: Genie looks like here is the link:

http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb346/gunbladex32003/AEONGearcarrierSSB9-5Genie_zps57b44394.jpg

*Just a trivia regarding SSB 9-5 Genie: SSB came from the word Soshibang (SoShiBang); 9-5 are the members of SNSD and BB and Genie is the name of GG's cruiser in my SNSD centered CGU fic ^^*