Stupid For You :: nine

Stupid For You

 

 

Double update.  CHAPTER 9 and 10.  Please read my rant on the end of chappie ten. XD




 

 

 

 

"Hyung... Maybe that guy is just noona's friend!" Sehun argued, "so will you stop acting like a jealous brat?!!" The maknae's eyes bulged as he realized what he just said. Damn.

 

Upon hearing it, Kai's gripped on Sehun's collar tightened.

 

With slitted eyes, Kai dangerously asked, "I... am... a... what?!"

 

"Nothing!!! Bye!" Sehun managed to get out of Kai's grip and he immediately dashed away to escape his impending death.

 

"Yah! OH SEHUN! Come back here! Damn it!" Kai furiously messed his hair. He didn't know what to do anymore. Where the is Jiyeon?! He started pulling students and asking them the whereabouts of Jiyeon. He effin' gone lunatic by now. Imagine the horror of those students, who were busy doing something and suddenly got ambushed by Kai while asking, "Yah! Did you see Jiyeon? I'm gonna kill you if not!"

 

He in' looked like he wanted to slaughter someone! He was beyond scary, I tell you.

 

Fortunately for him, someone saw Jiyeon and a guy heading to the rooftop a while ago. Without wasting any second, Kai immediately ran to the school's rooftop, not minding if he bumped someone as he sped his way. His heart pounded mercilessly. Thinking of Jiyeon alone with a guy just made it hard for him to breathe. He felt scared as if something or rather someone so important would be taken away from him.

 

'Important? Really, Kai? You've gone nuts.' He ranted on his mind. He tried to shove the uneasy feeling in his heart, probably thinking of the lamest reasons why he was acting that way.

 

He banged open the door as soon as he arrived at the rooftop.

 

"Park Jiyeon! Where the hell are you?" He called out but no one answered. "Jiyeon! Yah!" Kai gritted his teeth due to frustration and worry.

 

He circled the place hoping to find her. The rooftop garden is quite spacious. Plants and flower pots are everywhere but… no Jiyeon.

 

"No one's here. They left already." Yeol suddenly materialized behind him. Told ya he always pops out everywhere!

 

"Huh?! Then where did they go?"

 

"Who knows? I asked her classmates and they told me she didn't attend their classes this afternoon. Maybe she gotta do something... Important." Yeol emphasized the last word. He was really enjoying torturing their leader. Watching Kai looked devastated, he crossed his arms and smirked at him. Like a boss.

 

"I-important?" Kai stuttered. "Gahhhd, I'll kill her when I find out she... She... She... Arrgh!" With trembling fingers, Kai raked his hair. ‘Why am I acting this way?’ he thought.

 

 

"Hey Kai, you have a phone. Learn how to use it." Chanyeol said in an amused voice.

 

"Err... Right..." Kai furiously dialed Jiyeon's number but no one's answering. "Arrgh!"

 

"Mehehehe" Yeol walked away with his hand inside his pockets. Like a boss. =o=

 




 

 

 

Meanwhile...

 

"So where are we going now?" Jiyeon asked. The two were walking on the sidewalk while eating their ice creams they bought on a stall.

 

They managed to escape the guards on their school. It was Baekhyun's idea again to hang out somewhere outside the school premises.

 

Baekhyun smirked when an idea flashed on his mind.

 

"Hey miss. Wanna go on a date with me?" he asked, a playful smile lingering on his face. Baekhyun looked at Jiyeon who froze on his spot upon hearing what he said.

 

"Ya-yah! W-what date?! Don't joke with me!" Jiyeon stuttered, her face becoming crimson red.

 

"aigooo~ you're blushing!" Chuckling, he poked her pink cheeks.

 

"Arrgh! Baekhyun!" Jiyeon playfully slapped his arms while laughing. There was a slight fluttering on her heart when Baekhyun asked her. A girl would feel giddy when a cute guy asked her out on a date! In her case, it was her first time to be asked like that so even Baekhyun was her best friend, of course, she'd feel giddy.

 

"Let’s just have a friendly date. We'll decide together where we'll go... Alright?" Baekhyun proposed, his ice cream as they continued walking.

 

"Okay then... I'm wearing my uniform and you're not. People would think I cut classes!" Jiyeon exclaimed and pointed to herself.

 

He gave Jiyeon an amused look, "Isn't that what you're doing??"

 

"Yah!"

 

"Okay! Okay! We'll buy clothes for you first." he suggested.

 

They made their way to a clothing shop and Jiyeon immediately picked comfortable outfit for herself. Upon waiting, Baekhyun decided to bring Jiyeon to a place she would absolutely like. Or so he thought…

 

Baekhyun was confident and had everything planned out in his mind. He would make sure that this would the best date… friendly date he would spend with Jiyeon.

 

After some minutes of walking, they finally made their way to their destination… The Myth of the Human Body Museum.

….

…..

 

(^__________^) ß Baekhyun’s smug and proud reaction

 

(O_O) (>_<) (O_O)   ß Jiyeon’s reactions

 

 

 

“Y-YOU FREAKING BROUGHT ME TO A… A… A FREAKING CORPSE MUSEUM?! ” Jiyeon hollered as soon as they arrived to the place… you know… Baekhyun thought she would definitely love. WHADDAFVCK right? =_=

 

“Aigooooo~ you sound excited! Just as I thought! You’ll love this place!” Baekhyun said happily. Jiyeon looked at her in disbelief. She tried to trace a hint of sarcasm on her friend’s face but no… he was freaking serious with what he said.

 

“Yeah, I am so excited… excited to freakin’ slaughter you and display your dead body here, BYUN BAEKHYUN!!!” She yelled at him, utterly pissed with his stupidity. She couldn’t believe that there was person crazier than Kai! “Kai, someone already took your place as the King of stupidity…” she unknowingly mumbled and shook her head.

 

“Huh? Who’s Kai?” Baekhyun looked at her curiously, seemingly unaffected of her previous outburst.

 

“Kai? Oh sheez.. He’s… uhm… just the crazy ert and annoying beggar in school. Don’t mind what I said. He..he..he..” Jiyeon laughed awkwardly. ‘Tch, why did I suddenly think of him?’, she thought.

 

“Okay… Let’s go then, shall we?” he raised his right arm like a gentleman, urging Jiyeon to hold it.

 

“Yah!”

 

Without having any other options, Jiyeon just went inside with Baekhyun. Terrified was not the best word to describe what she was feeling at the moment. Dayuuum~ that museum was hella creepy. On the other hand, Baekhyun was enjoying the tour inside. He was soooo immersed on looking at the displayed anatomies that he didn’t seem to notice Jiyeon’s priceless reactions whenever they went near the displays.

 

“Baekhyun! I swear I’ll effin kill you after this… KYAAAAA! I don’t want to be freaking near that… pregnant thing!!!!” Jiyeon squealed as her best friend pulled her towards the anatomy of a pregnant woman to look at it closely. She was trying to suppress her yells and squeals the entire time but she couldn’t hold it anymore. Damn it.

 

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!” Lo and behold, Baekhyun burst out laughing after Jiyeon’s frantic yelling. He was clutching his stomach as he cackled his lungs out.

 

“YAAAAAAAAAAH! You planned this, didn’t you?! YAAAH BYUN BAEKHYUN!!!!!!!!!!”

 

After their outrageous date on the museum, they spent their time walking around Seoul. Baekhyun just transferred to Seoul so Jiyeon was pretty much the one who planned their entire ‘date’. Although, she wasn’t sure how Baekhyun knew about that freaking museum. Out of all more wonderful places in the city. =_____=

 

The sun was almost setting when the two arrived at the Han River. There was a peaceful atmosphere with children and families hanging out. They sat at the grass overlooking the river.

 

“So… how have you been?” Jiyeon questioned, staring at the river.

 

“You already asked me that. I like it here.” Baekhyun stated as he took a deep breath.

 

“Don’t change the topic. I’m asking you again coz’ I didn’t get a clear answer from you earlier.” This time Jiyeon looked at him, curiosity and worry were visible in her eyes. She sensed something really happened when Baekhyun moved out.

 

“Tsss… I bet we’re really having some serious talk.” He chuckled as he looked at her playfully. His best friend just frowned at him.

 

“Yah… be serious. I-I got something to tell you too.” Jiyeon uttered weakly. He sensed her tone and he began getting worried for an unknown reason.

 

“Ladies first then?” He raised his brows at her.

 

She sighed, “Okay… Jeez.  I don’t even know how to start. Uhm…You’re my best friend, right?”

 

Baekhyun nodded silently, urging her to continue.

 

“I… I got something I hid from you since we were kids. I as a friend. We promised we would never hide anything from each other. But… I was scared that you would leave me too. I was scared you would hate me and stay away from me.” Jiyeon fiddled with her fingers. She couldn’t look at him in the eyes. Realization dawned on her. She was finally about to tell Baekhyun her story.

 

Baekhyun didn’t answer immediately. Looking at her intently, he held her hands. “Hey, trust me. Okay?”

 

Jiyeon nodded and continued, “Well, I uhmm… Remember the time you were bullied… When I first saw you on the park, crying.”

 

“Yeah… I was such a sissy. I couldn’t even defend myself back then.” Baekhyun chuckled but his jaw was tensed. He hated himself for being weak.

 

Jiyeon frantically shook her head, “No, you’re not. I think that doesn’t make you weak. Instead of running to your parents and telling them, you kept it all to yourself. Whenever they bullied you, you always showed them that you aren’t easily scared. I guess that’s why they started going physically. Tch, kids.” Rolling her eyes, she took a long sigh. Baekhyun glanced at her for a second and smiled weakly.

 

“And then I went crying my eyes out… ” He reasoned.

 

“Hey. Crying is definitely not a sign of weakness! Why do guys always imply that? I think it takes a lot of courage for a guy to cry… considering their mountain of pride and whatever.” Jiyeon huffed and crossed her arms.

 

“You’re such a girl.” The boy just smirked at her, “Just continue with what you were saying before the topic changed to me.”

 

“Uhmm… yeah… Well, a week passed and I knew you noticed why kids stopped bullying you. Then, there were men in black suits lingering at the school. You were amazed when you saw them and you even told me that maybe we were on some sort of an MIB film.” Jiyeon giggled at the memory while Baekhyun just snickered. They were such innocent kids. She continued, “Well for starters, they weren’t MIB agents. They’re my bodyguards.”

 

“Ehh? I didn’t know you’d be a typical daddy’s princess who needs protecting.”  Baekhyun teased which earned a slight punch from the girl.

 

“Yah! I’m serious! But you’re right. I needed protecting.” Jiyeon mumbled while her best friend just raised a brow at her.

 

“Huh? They’re protecting you from what?” A slight frown appeared on Baekhyun’s face. His mind processing all the information Jiyeon was telling him.

 

“Uhm... You see… I’m a daughter of an influential mafia boss in Korea.” She uttered quietly while looking at her friend’s eyes.