Stupid For You :: seven

Stupid For You

 Kai's pov

 

 

I look like a moron. I act like a moron. Darn it!

 

What the heck is this girl doing to me? I think I’m already losing my pride and dignity. Look what I am freakin’ doing now?! And it's ALL for this girl's sake!

 

I don't even wanna remember the time when she fainted on me. When I saw her collapsed right before my very eyes, I NEARLY lost my soul and went straight

 

t to heaven! Seriously. I was fcking hyperventilating the entire time! Thousands of crazy thoughts filled up my mind. There's only one word to describe me at that time - scared. Hell yeah, I was fcking scared.

 

What if something happens bad to her?

 

See??? That was one of those crazy dumb thoughts which entered my mind. Aish! I can't understand how my brain works anymore. Chanyeol-hyung's weirdo disease had infected me. Beware: It is contagious! The next thing you'll knew, you would be in a place called asylum. Tsk. So as much as possible. READ MY LIPS: STAY AWAY FROM HIM! Got it? =______=

 

This girl and I were still bickering because of the food I cooked... Err... I mean ordered for her. You know what? She ONLY ate 5 plates of dukkboki, 3 plates of bulgogi and 2 plates of kimchi. Ohmygahh! This is why she is soooo thin!

 

Yah!! Finish this all! You just ate a little!!!” I pulled my hair in all directions. Darn, this girl is pissing me off!

 

“What the heck?! Are you freaking serious?! Do you wanna kill me huh? My stomach is already protesting!!!” she pushed the plate away from her and crossed her arms. And... Yes, she was trying to kill me with her murderous glares.

 

“Your stomach is protesting because it is still hungry!!!” I fought back and crossed my arms too. Hell no, I am not backing down here.

 

“Oh... So now you're talking to my stomach! Well, you're wrong! I would probably throw up if I eat a bite again!! Get that in your head, you moron!” she pointed accusingly at me; anger was evident in her eyes. BUT STILL! She must eat all of these food! I am never gonna back out! Never! In the name of Kai junior!!!! Errr... Why did I just think of that?

 

I looked at her, evil was gleaming in her eyes and her smirk was sending chills to my oh-so gorgeous body. Ohmygaaaah! Where is she looking at? WHERE IS SHE FREAKING LOOKING AT?

 

Uh-oh

 

UH-OOOH

 

UH-OOOOOH!!!!

 

*gulps* *gulps**gulps* I think I already swallowed a pail of my saliva. =____=

 

For the nth time, Kai junior is in danger!

 

“Hey...” she uttered seductively. “If you w---”

 

“Okay okay! Sheesh!!! No need to punish my little fellow anymore! He had just recovered from his recent trauma!!” I frantically covered my 'best friend' below. Whenever this girl starts talking seductively, it only means that she's gonna give me ... Oh I don't wanna remember it. I thought I won’t be able to see the future Kim generations anymore. Darn, it fcking hurts you know!

 

“Hahaha! Good! Now, if you'll excuse me.” She stood up and dusted her skirt.

 

“Hmp.” I pouted and looked away.

 

“See ya Mr. moron! Sehunnie, Suho, Chanyeol, D.O.... Need to go now! Bye!” She left the room not after waving goodbye to the rest of the boys except me. Grrrrr... Why is she so mad at me????

 

“Ugh! That girl is so stubborn!!! Argh!!!” I slumped down on the couch with the boys looking awed. 

 

“Wow! Look who's talking!” they said in unison!! Grrrr...

 

“Hyung, you're even much much much worse than her!” the good-for-nothing maknae added like what he said was the best thing he could even tell me. 

 

“Yaaaah!!! Why you—Come here!” I exclaimed. They better prepare themselves for the taste of my wrath. Muahahahaha!

 

 ---

Third person’s POV

 

 

Jiyeon was running in the corridors and didn’t notice the crowd of girls surrounding a certain person. She rushed to her room and much to her relief, there was still time to study for her test.

 

“Darn that moron! I'm gonna kill him if I fail this one!” She mumbled to herself, gripping hard on her pencil.

 

“Omoooo! The new student is hot! I love his cold aura. Kyaaaaa~!!!” Hyorim's group entered their classroom and squealing like rats. Jiyeon chose to ignore them because studying was her first priority and not gossips.

 

“Settle down class!” Their adviser finally arrived and started the test.

 

Fortunately, their quiz was not that hard for Jiyeon. But on group of Hyorim's case, failing was usual for them. Jiyeon finally stood up and submitted her papers to their teacher. She left the room. There were still 30 minutes before her next class so she chose to take a nap under a big oak tree near the cafeteria. Few students were only seen around because most of the classes were still on going. She plopped herself on the grass and lied down but before her eyelids fluttered close, she heard someone snoring.

 

Out of curiosity, she took a peek at the other side of the tree and saw a boy sleeping there. His face was covered with a book and he wasn't wearing their uniform.

 

“He must be the new student.” She thought and crawled back on her place to continue her nap.

 

 

 

Minutes later...

 

 

“Kyaaaaa! Oppa saranghae!!!” Jiyeon stumbled up because of the loud commotion she heard. She was still half-asleep from the sudden interruption.

 

“Aisht! What was that?” She peeked from her side and saw a boy being chased by a crowd of girls. Wondering what was happening, she decided to follow them.

 

But they were too fast for her so she wasn't able to tail them at all.

 

“Why am I even curious? Hmp.” She was about to turn around on a corner when she accidently bumped on someone.

 

"Oww! Hey! Watch where yo--- B-Baekhyun?" she stuttered. Shock and disbelief was written in her face. Is he really her long lost best friend? Jiyeon wouldn’t ever forget his face - those eyes, nose, and lips. He is really Baekhyun!

 

"Uhm... I'm sorry but I don't know who you are." The guys was about to turn around when Jiyeon suddenly smacked him with the book she's holding.

 

"Hey! What the ?!" he glared at her while rubbing the sore spot at the back of his head.

 

"Yahhh! Don't you recognize me?!!" Jiyeon's voiced hiked up. She thought that smacking his head would make him remember her. Say whutt? =.=

 

“I already told you. N-O. Back off, will ya?" he rolled his eyes and was about to turn around again...

 

*BAAAM*

 

"Owww!!! YAH! What the hell woman?! What is your problem?!!" he yelled at Jiyeon who didn't even flinch with his sudden outburst. Instead, she just looked at him with bored eyes.

 

"Byun Baekhyun. You're an idiot! Did you really me easily? I am... well, I was... uh… your best friend.” She wasn’t sure if it would be right to still call him his best friend, “Tch. Nevermind." She was pissed. Jiyeon didn't expect that Baekhyun would forget her just like that. She was about to walk away when...

 

"OWW!" apparently, Baekhyun smacked her head too. What the is wrong with these two?

 

"YA-YAAAH... JI-JIYEON?! YOU'RE FCKING JIYEON?! WHAT THE FCK?" Baekhyun muttered and he was shocked beyond words. He can't believe he would meet her again after a long time.

 

"Err... What's with the F wor--- Yaaah! I can't breathe!!!" Jiyeon struggled with Baekhyun's tight hug. He held her like she would disappear if he would let go.

 

"I miss you Jiyeon. So much. Did you know that?" Baekhyun whispered in a loving voice. He loosened his hug.

 

"Psh. Really? You were just talking to me like I'm some deranged stranger a while ago." Jiyeon chuckled and hugged him back, "I miss you too. So much."

 

“I know I know.” Baekhyun pulled away and ruffled her hair.

 

A few meters away from the two reunited best friends, two guys had their shocked expressions on their faces.

 

"Uh-oh. Oh my freaking no. Who's that guy noona is hugging? Kai-hyung will surely flip!" Sehun's jaw dropped.  He's hella scared if his hyung would find out about this.

 

"I'll take a video and torture him later. I'm a genius! Mwahahaha" Chanyeol laughed maniacally. He's already plotting something in his crazy mind that Kai would not absolutely like. He took out his phone and quickly recorded the hugging scene of Jiyeon and a guy.

 

 

 

 


 

A/N: Hey guys! Here's the update. From now on, updates willbe weekly. School is busy so please understand! ^^ 

I'm still not done with the plot of this story. LOL Care to upvote this story???  and Please leave comments! ^^ THANKS~!!!