Stupid For You :: three

Stupid For You

 

Kai's POV

 

 

“So… what’s your plan, hyung?” Sehun asked while nibbling on his gummy bear.

 

 

 

“Just the usual… bully her.” I answered nonchalantly. We were on our usual hang-out place doing some random stuff. Today’s quite boring actually. No one of us bothered to attend classes. It’s easy to catch up anyways. FYI, we’re not the usual rich kids in school. Heard me?

 

 

 

“What the use, hyung? I’m getting tired of this.” He muttered and still trying to chew that frigging gummy bear.

 

 

 

“Yah! We 've been doing this for years! What's with sudden change? Beside, ifsomehow she'll manage to survive all that bullying then she deservesto be in this school.” I half-yelled. This monkey can’t get anything on his head easily. Tch.

 

 

 

“Lame…” D.O. sighed. WAIT…. WHAT?!

 

 

 

“YAH!” I shouted at him. These monkeys! >:|

 

 

 

“Kai … I just realized that its a total ed up reason.” He leaned on the table while looking at me with his expressionless face. GAAHD! What’s wrong with that?

 

 

 

“He-hey! WE are studying here! Just being with us in the same school is a total honor for them. Ha! If I know, girls would fight over just to get in here. Too bad, only with known and rich families study here.” I uttered confidently. I’m right… right? These girls are lucky to see us in their everyday lives. By the way, we only have this initiation thing for girls. The guys are just a waste of time. They are not worth it and besides, only few of them are here. Ha! Some can’t bear studying in this school and trying to look their best but girls don’t give a damn about it. Who in her sane mind would choose them over us? No one. Mwahahahaha!

 

 

 

“Yep. D.O.’s right. That’s the lamest reason I’ve ever heard. Kai…You’re hopeless.” Chanyeol-hyung shook his head but the weird thing is that he’s still wearing that smile with his two big rabbit teeth showing. Damn… I forgot to rip it off his face!

 

 

 

“Don’t be too harsh on her hyung. I like that noona. She’s very pretty actually.” The maknae complained. Well… yes, she’s pretty but what the hell?! 

 

 

 

“Whatever. I texted Hyorim already. By now, I guess the whole campus know about this.” The guys just let out a sigh. Hyorim is the so-called president of our “fansclub”. She is in contact with the whole campus. 

 

 

 

“Fine! If you don’t want, then I’ll do it by myself!” I yelled angrily.

 

 

 

“Woah… Kai! Aisht! Okay. We’ll help. Stop the tantrums! I’m bored anyways.” D.O. cringed. Hohoho. The Kai brat mode is always effective.

 

 

 

“Just don’t blame us if you’ll be the one played at in the end.” Suho suddenly muttered and pat my back.

 

 

 

“Know your limitations, Kai.” Chanyeol added.

 

 

 

“Err… Guys? Seriously? You’re acting like my mother.” I said with a disgusted tone but they just shrugged.

 

 

 

Hmm… what will I do to that Park Jiyeon? I don’t have any exact plans yet. A background check first. I wonder what family she came from. Maybe she’s just a normal type of rich girl. Nothing unusual. Well, I’ll ask Suho to do that. He’s good in researching.

 

 

 

I tapped Suho’s back, “Suho, have a check on her first.”

 

He just nodded in reply.

 

 

 

Suddenly, we heard a knock on the door.

 

 

 

“Come in!” Tha maknae shouted enthusiastically.

 

 

 

“Oppa?” A girl peeked from the slightly opened door.

 

 

 

I crossed my arms, “Hyorim? What do you want?”

 

 

 

She quickly approached me and clung to my arms but I pulled away. “Oppaaa… What will we do to that girl? We’ve been waiting for your signal.” She pouted. Not cute at all.

 

 

 

“Aisht. Just do what you want to do to her first.” I snapped.

 

 

 

She pouted again, “Angry much?” Shi sighed. “Okay then. I’ll handle her.” She let out a smirk before walking out. That girl is annoying, I tell you.

 

 

 

“Guys, I’ll just go out for a while.”

 

 

 

JIYEON’S POV

 

 

 

I arrived late at the classroom. The teacher is not here yet. Lucky~ BUT…

 

 

 

*crickets* *crickets*

 

Uhm…

 

*crickets* *crickets*

 

Err…

 

*crickets* *crickets*

 

 

 

GAAH! I HATE AWKWARD ATMOSPHERES!

 

I’ve been standing at the door for minutes now and my so-called “classmates” have been staring at me and giving me the who-the-hell-are-you look. Err…

 

 

 

I can’t move and it feels like my body froze at the moment I entered the room. and darn~ Their heavy stares are boring a hole in my body! GAAAAHD! If stares can kill, I’m probably dead by now. Seriously.

 

Am I an alien who trespassed on their own little planet? Hmm… looks like it.

 

 

 

 “So… you’re the new girl?” A girl’s voice woke me up from my reverie.

 

 

 

“Uhm… yeah.” That’s all I managed to say. She, then, approached me, wearing a blank face. Her long hair accentuates her pretty face and her perfect slim body… but SCRATCH THAT, he acts lika a B**** Ohmygawd?! What have I gotten myself into? What’s wrong with these people? I didn’t do anything to them, right? Right? Is it wrong being a transfer student? Huhuhu.

 

 

 

When those words came out from my mouth, they all let out a gasp and started whispering to each other. Now what?

 

 

 

The B girl crossed her arms and a smirk was formed on her lips. Ooh… This girl got the devil horns.

 

 

 

“Sit there.” She muttered and pointed to a chair at the back of the room. The ONLY one there.

 

Is this bullying? On my first day?! Seriously?

 

 

 

I looked around to find other empty seats but failed. I hesitated for a while but I have no choice so, I proceeded to my lonely seat without saying a word to her. My bodyguards would have come in handy at this time. I sighed.

 

 

 

They all resumed everything they were doing before I invaded their world and of course, completely ignoring me. I’m used to this but it’s the reason why I transferred schools… To make friends and live like a normal high school girl. Is that too much to ask?

 

 

 

After a few minutes, a man arrives. Maybe’s he is our homeroom teacher.

 

 

 

“Are you Ms. Park?” He asked me and I gave him a nod. “I won’t be asking for introductions anymore because we’re catching up for some lessons and I informed them already about you.” He continued.

 

 

 

“That’s okay, Sir.” I managed to let out a smile.

 

 

 

The class started with lectures and discussions. The usual… Thank God that I was able to cope up with our lessons well. The advanced tutorials came in handy. Kekeke~

 

 

 

How will my high school here be? It’s surely starting a mess. I think they hate new strangers. I need to do something about it because I don’t want to end up as ‘forever-alone Jiyeon.’. That’s the worst.

 

Something tells me that this will be one heck of a roller coaster ride. I better be prepared. Yeah, I’m sweet but a mafia blood still runs through me so, giving up is DEFINITELY NOT an option. My father taught me that. Waaaah~ I miss my parents already. I wonder how they’re doing now.

 

 

 

After a minute or two, a knock was heard on the door of our classroom. Our teacher opened it, revealing a boy. OH! He was the one I saw in the principal’s office. My classmates squealed in joy and some are even muttering, “Oppaaaa!”

 

Err… they are frgging blushing! A huge commotion boomed in our room as they all screamed when the guy smiled at them. What the heck?

 

 

 

The teacher coughed, “Mr. Kim? What are you doing here?”

 

 

 

“The principal asked me to get Miss Park Jiyeon in his office.” He said and ending it with his signature smile. And of course, it was followed by… “Oppaaaaa, you’re so cute!” Aisht!

 

 

 

“Jiyeon-sshi?” The teacher turned to me.

 

 

 

“Ahh… yes.” I stood up from my seat and headed out with the guy.

 

 

 

We walked quietly in the corridors. None of us bothered to talk. As I said… I hate awkward atmospheres so I decided to open up a topic.

 

 

 

“Uhm… Annyeong?” My voice croaked. OMO?!

 

 

 

The guy chuckled, “Are you nervous? Don’t worry, the principal won’t do anything.”

 

 

 

“Uh… No.” Ack! This is embarrassing. He’s quite cute actually. Why didn’t I notice it at first? Teehehe~

 

 

 

He stopped from his tracks which caused me to do the same. “I’m Kim Jong In by the way but you can call me Kai.”

 

 

 

I shook hands with him. “I’m Park Jiyeon.”

 

 

 

“I know.” And there goes his smile.

 

 

 

We continued on our walk. “So… uhm… Do you know why the principal wants me in his office?” I asked. Yeah, I wonder why.

 

 

 

“I dunno.” He shrugged. He suddenly made a turn to the left which is NOT the way the office.

 

 

 

“Hey… Wait…” I grabbed his arms and he looked at me then, down to his arms which I was holding. I removed it quickly. “Oh… Sorry. Uhm… That’s not the way to his office.”

 

 

 

“He’s on the lab.”

 

 

 

“Oh… Okay.” I know it sound silly but I just complied. But still, I thought he wanted me in his office. Oh well…

 

 

 

We made it inside the laboratory but we found no one inside. That’s odd.  Where is Mr. Principal? I heard a click from the door and found out that he locked it. Uh-oh! This smells bad.

 

 

 

“Uh… Ji-Kai-sshi?” My voice croaked. I move a step backward as he took a step near me. This is definitely not good. Not good at all.

 

 

 

“What’s the matter, Jiyeon?” He smirked and continued moving towards me. I suddenly felt the wall on my back. Uh-oh! Dead end!

 

“Are you scared?” He added and pinned me between his arms. My body can’t move and froze on the spot.

 

 

 

“This isn’t a good joke Kai-sshi.” I managed to say to him but with a bit of nervousness on my tone.

 

 

 

“Who says I’m joking?” He leaned his face forward causing our nose to touch. His breath tingled on my skin and it felt… warm. WAIT! WHAT THE HELL?! I tried looked away but he grabbed my chin and made me look to him and ONLY him. Why is his hand cold?

 

 

 

*badump* badump*

 

Huh? What’s that?

 

OMO! Is that my heart? Or his? No, maybe that’s mine. Dang it!

 

 

 

“Jiyeon-sshi?” He began leaning forward. Slowly… then…

 

 

 

FROOOOOOOOOOOOT!

 

Kai: O_O?