Stupid For You :: eight

Stupid For You

 

"Chanyeol hyung! Nooooo!" Sehun wrapped his arms on his hyung, refusing to let go no matter what.

 

"Mwahahahaha!" An eerie laughed escaped Yeol's lips, totally unfaced that a monkey is trying to hold him in place. Unfortunately for Sehun, the tall guy is stronger than him. Thus, he was the one being pulled as Yeol walked.

 

"Crap! Crap! Crap! Where are my other hyungs when I need them?!" Sehun cried, holding the tall guy tighter.

 

Unmindful of the weird looks the students are giving them, the two idiots continued their way to their leader, and with Yeol successfully dragging Sehun with him. Chanyeol, with an evil plan in his mind, was determined to show Kai the video of Jiyeon hugging a guy. He would do anything just see the reaction of their leader after seeing that video. Opposite to what he was thinking, Sehun is starting to fear for their lives and his Chanyeol-hyung is seriously not helping at all ease his nervousness. He freaking knew how overprotective his Kai-hyung when it comes to his noona. That damn video should be thrown to hell! Surely, the whole school will face the wrath of Kai once he sees that video. Sehun doesn't even want to imagine what Kai would do to the guy. OH HE WILL FCKING SKIN HIM ALIVE! Also, he's so worried for his Jiyeon-noona. He knew Kai is really going bonkers these days and who knows what idiocy would he do again. Gaaaaah!

 

"Chanyeol-hyung! Please! I'm begging you! ERASE THAT DAMN VIDEO!!!" Sehun yelled, tears were starting to form in his eyes. He is scared less.

 

"Hey guys! Have you seen my jagiya???" Kai suddenly appeared in front of the two with a smile plastered on his face. He started calling Jiyeon as his jagiya just so... you know... to piss the hell out of her.

 

"OH " Sehun's face paled and his eyes nearly bulged out from its sockets. Kai was definitely the only person he didn't want see RIGHT NOW! He looked at his Chanyeol-hyung and noticed the smirk slowly appearing on his face. Damn.

 

Unaware of the two guys' suspicious looks, Kai just stared at them, seemingly waiting for their answer. Without wasting any second, Sehun jumped away from Yeol and quickly dragged Kai away from his tall hyung.

 

"Ya-yah! What the hell?! What's wrong with you?" Snapping out from his initial shock, Kai questioned while still being pulled by Sehun. He was hella confused on what was totally happening.

 

 

"Ah... uhm... I need to pee! Come with me!!!!!"  Sehun blurted out, panicking.

"What? YAAAH!" Kai yanked his arm back and skidded to a stop.

 

"Hyuuuuuung~ just come with me! We have to get away from Chanyeol!" The maknae whined while pulling Kai's shirt repeatedly.

 

"Tch. If you did something to him, don't drag me into it. Before I forget, have you seen that sadist girl?" Kai questioned.

 

"Uhhhh.... Noona?? She's...uh... She's at the library. Ye-yeah, I saw her there." The maknae stuttered and avoided eye contact with Kai. Lying was never his forte. Biting his nails, he just hoped that his hyung would believe him. 

 

"Okay then. Come with me. Jiyeon needs to finish the rest of her lunch." Kai signalled Sehun to follow him and started to walk towards the library.

 

A sigh of relief left the maknae's lips. He just have to watch out for his Chanyeol-hyung. That guy also pops up everywhere! =.= Anxiousness washed through him. Sehun knew he couldn't hide everything away from his hyung forever. He knew Kai would find out about this eventually and an upcoming disaster will surely happen in their school. Aish! Curse his Kai-hyung and his possessiveness!

 

Based from what he saw, Jiyeon and the guy seemed so close. Of course, his noona wouldn't go hugging some guy stranger randomly so there must be a relationship between those two. Well, he certainly hoped they're not 'romantically related'.

 



 

 

 

Meanwhile, Jiyeon and Baekhyun went to the rooftop garden together. They had a lot of catching up to do. Baekhyun suggested to ditch their classes just for  today. Yeah, what a good influence he was to Jiyeon. Please note the sarcasm. =.=

 

The two were engulfed in silence and watching students playing soccer in the open field.

 

"I really love going here." Jiyeon finally spoke up as she inhaled deeply.

 

"Tch. Nothing's really changed in you." Baekhyun smiled, gazing at the girl beside her. Memories flooded in his mind from the time they were still kids.

 

"Nothing? Aish... I thought I became prettier." Jiyeon grumbled.

 

"Yeah... Yeah... Dream on!" Beakyun teased and they both laughed.

 

"so... How have you been?" Jiyeon started a proper conversation. She was curious on what happened to her bestfriend since. Also, there was still that gnawing feeling inside her. Baekhyun still didn't know that she was from a mafia family. When they were kids, he didn't asked her how she stopped the other kids from bullying him. He didn't care about that and it put Jiyeon at ease that she didn't need to explain herself. They spent time playing at the park or their houses but Jiyeon remained to keep it a secret. Baekhyun was her first friend. She didn't want to take the risks if she told him about her life.

 

"Life? Hah. It's fcking hard to deal with. I shouldn't have left with my parents. If I had known..." Uneasiness crept to Baekhyun as bitter words escaped his lips.

 

"Hey... Did something happen?" Jiyeon asked worriedly, curious to what caused her friend to react that way. Now that she noticed it, Baekhyun's playful eyes was now gone and was changed to nothing but blankness. Something really did happen.

 

A bitter smile emerged from the boy's lips as he looked from afar. With worried eyes, Jiyeon touched his face and made him look at her. With her touch, he felt the warmth he needed for a long time - her warmth. Sighing deeply, Baekhyun just closed his eyes savoring her best friend's presence.

 

Once again, the two enjoyed the silence. Each one was weighing the atmosphere between them. They both knew that there was something needed to be confessed to each other and that was the only way to lessen the burden on their shoulders.

 



 

 

 

"Sehun, you said Jiyeon is here. Where is she? Really?" Kai repeated the same question.

 

"Hey Kai-hyung... I know a place where dukkbokki is very yummy. We should go there after school. The ahjumma is really nice too." The maknae uttered nervously. He was deliberately changing the subject to prevent his hyung from finding her noona.

 

"Sehun... Where. Is. Park. Jiyeon?" Kai muttered dangerously. He was really getting irritated with the maknae. Something smelled definitely wrong at that moment.

 

"Hyung... You know... I got a new-"

 

"YAH! OH SEHUN!! WHERE IS SHE?!" Kai yelled.

 

'Oh ... Oh ... Oh ... Otteoke?! Otteoke?!'  Closing his eyes, he repeated the same thing over and over just like a mantra. Damn, he's fcking scared!

 

Not wasting any second, Kai ran quickly out of the library to find Jiyeon.

 

*phone ringing*

♪♪ Careless, careless. Shoot anonymous, anonymous.
Heartless, mindless. No one who care about me. ♪♪

 

From: Chanyeol

Multimedia received

 

 

Still running, Kai immediately checked what his hyung sent him. To his utter suprise, it was a video of Jiyeon... hugging a guy.

 

Eyes bulging, fingers twitching, eye brows connecting...

 

"WHAT THE IS THIS????!!!" His voice boomed in the entire university, successfully stopping all people from their businesses.

 

"Hyuuuuuung!!! Let me exp--" Sehun jogged towards him but Kai held his collar, slightly choking the poor guy.

 

"What? Let you explain? Or let you make excuses and lies?" Kai whispered in a dangerous voice and slitted eyes, "So tell me, WHAT THE IS THAT OH SEHUN???!!!!"

 

'Oh Oh Oh . I'M DEAD! Otteokkeeeeee?! Noonaaaaaaa help! Huhuhu'  

 

 

 

 




 

 

 

A/N: Hey guys! More BaekYeon moments on the next chapter! OOOH~ What really happened to Baekhyun??? kekekeke~ Find out on the next chappie!!! Kai would  totallly go bonkers!  mwahahahaha~

 LEAVE COMMENTS PLEASE ;)

 

-- KUMOCHO :*