Stupid For You :: four

Stupid For You

 

Kai’s POV

 

 

 

I was planning to tease this girl a bit. Hehehe~ So, I excused her from class and lied about the principal. Psh. She was so easy to deceive. She fell for it fast! Mwahahahaha! Ms. So Nice, eh?

 

 

 

So yeah, I led her on the school lab where no one else was. Hmmm… What would I do to her again? Oh right! What about a kiss! That wouldn’t hurt but from her looks, I think she hasn’t experienced it yet. Ms. So Nice is still innocent. Awww~ I can tell that coz’ I’m awesome with girls! I tasted their lips a thousand times already! HOHOHO~ (*^*)

 

 

 

I pinned her on the wall and oh… She looked scared by now! That’s more like it! The girl looked away from me, probably sensing what I would do to her, but that won’t stop me! I smirked and held her chin to make her looked at me. *ba-bump ba-bump* And that’s when I realized that… darn… this girl is cute.

 

 

 

The silence of the room is deafening and only our breaths could be heard in the place. Without me knowing it, I started leaning in her, wanting to touch her lips with mine.

 

 

 

BUT THAT WAS WHEN…

 

*FROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT*

 

 

 

What the heck was that?! My eyes widened when I heard that awful sound.

 

O_O?

 

 

 

“Di-did you just FART?” I asked in disbelief. Slowly, blush crept from her cheeks.

 

 

 

“Ya-Yah!!! That-that’s not me!” She stammered.

 

 

 

*FROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT*

 

 

 

And there goes that darn sound again!!!

 

 

 

“Then where did THAT came from?” I raised my brow at her and smirked. We were fussing over that thing.

 

 

 

She immediately picked something from her pocket and shown me her cellphone and…

 

 

 

*FROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT*

 

 

 

“Thi-this… That was my ringing tone, YOU IDIOT!” The girl shoved her phone to my face and it made the ‘froooooot’ sound again. SERIOUSLY?! Was she kidding me? This girl got some weird taste, I tell you. Who would want a fart as her tone?

 

 

 

 “Hahahahaha! Tha-that’s you ringing tone?! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!” I started laughing hysterically while clutching on my stomach. My tummy hurts! But- BWAHAHAHAHAHA! That’s too darn funny! A fart?!!!

 

 

 

“You freaking moron!” and BAM!

 

 

 

SHE KICKED ME ON THE CROTCH!

 

 

 

“Ow-Ow-Owwie! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!” I yelled at her while holding on my *tooooot* for dear life. Damn, IT HURTS!!! Poor little Kai!

 

 

 

“What the hell is wrong with me?! It’s more like… WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?! You friggin’ dragged me here and… and… and… almost scared me to death! And now what?! You’re laughing at my fart ringing tone!” She pointed at me with a glare. Ooooh~ scary! HAHAHAHAHAHA! Darn! It’s hard to stop laughing! But every time I hear that word I can’t help but to…

 

 

 

“PUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Fa-Fart!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!” I laughed again and almost rolled on the floor. That’s how funny it is to me. Aisht! I haven’t laughed like this for a loooooooong time! XD

 

 

 

And then… BAM!

 

 

 

I hate that sound! I FREAKING HATE THAT FREAKING SOUND! And before I knew it…

 

 

 

“hmft!” SHE KICKED ME… AGAIN! OHMYGAAAAAAAAAAAAAWD! Little fellah! Hang in there! O______O

 

 

 

“You deserve it! Hmmp!” She stormed off the room! THAT GIRL!!!

 

 

 

“I’ll get you for this! You- You- YOU SADIST!!!!” I screamed at the top of my lungs while still holding for my ‘dear life.’ That girl got some nerves!!!

 

 

 

“Owwwie!” I yelled in pain and limped for the door. I need to get some ice ASAP!

 

 

 

I headed to our hang-out place, staggering. I dropped my body on the couch.

 

 

 

“YAH MAKNAE!, gimme some ice!!!!” I ordered and Sehun flinched from my sudden outburst. He immediately got some ice and handed it to me.

 

 

 

“Hyung? What happened to you?” He tilted his head.

 

 

 

“Aisht!! Mind your own business!!” I threw some ice at him and it hit him on the forehead. PUAHAHAHAHAHAHA~ I probably laughed at him BUT my Kai Jr. hurts like hell!

 

 

 

“Yah! Hyung! What the hell was that?! It hurts!!!!” Sehun whined like a brat and rubbed the spot where I hit him.

 

 

 

“Dude, are you alright?” D.O. suddenly popped out of nowhere with his expressionless face.

 

 

 

“Do I look alright to you?” I exclaimed.

 

 

 

“No.” He shook his head. Oh gawd!

 

 

 

“THEN WHY ARE YOU ASKING?! Arrgh!” I yelled again for the umpteenth time. My throat hurts already but I’ so pissed that I couldn’t even help it.

 

 

 

“Woah woah woah! What’s with the screaming? Is there something wrong?” Chanyeol hyung entered.

 

 

 

I face palmed myself. I sighed. Before I lose my head with all the questions, I better explain to them what happened. Yep.

 

 

 

“ALRIGHT! YOU GUYS!” I pointed at each one of them. “No more questions! I’ll tell you what happened.” I tried to control my temper and took deep breaths before I continue.

 

 

 

“Yippee~ Story!” The maknae squealed. How old is he again?!

 

 

 

“That… that girl!” I half-yelled. “Kicked my Kai Junior… TWICE!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“PUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!”

 

 

 

They ALL laughed at me. D.O. is laughing with his still expressionless face. Kinda creepy, you know. Goncgchan was rolling on the floor from left to right. Chanyeol-hyung was getting red in the face! Err… THAT’S IT!

 

 

 

“SHUT UP!!!!”

 

 

 

“Dude, who’s the girl?” Chanyeol-hyung managed to uttered, trying to stop her laughter. THIS GIRAFFE!

 

 

 

“The new student.” I mumbled.

 

 

 

“PUAHAHAHAHAHA!” and they laughed again!

 

 

 

“YAH! Are you gonna stop or what?!” I snapped and gave them a glare. Just like magic, they shut their big mouths immediately.

 

 

 

“That noona is something! I like her more now!” Sehun bobbed his head.

 

 

 

“ARGH!! I’ll get my revenge on her! She dared to abuse my junior! Grrrr…” I pumped my fist in the air.

 

 

 

Be ready you… you... you SADIST!!!! >:(