Punishment

Kitchen Frenzy

Ryeowook tossed everything hard into the sink and into the dustbin. He then grabbed a wet towel to wipe out all the mess the members had made in his kitchen. After a few wipes he stopped. He could feel his anger boiling up once again as he took a closer look at his kitchen. It was more than just a mess. It was a COMPLETE CATASTROPHE!

 

His kitchen look like it had just been hit by a tornado or something. Everything was out of order and laying around the kitchen. There were even strawberry milk all over the floor. His precious milk. What was the members thinking when they did all of this?! He throwed the wet towel in his hands onto the floor. There was no way he can clean this up. Not when he's feeling like this. Not when he's feeling so angry he can just kill somebody. Not when he can just explode any seconds. No way!

 

Ryeowook kicked a chair that was seated next to where he was standing in frustrations. How could they do this to him? How could they destroy his precious kitchen and not consider his feelings? He had never asked them to do anything for him. Never. Nothing! Instead, he was always the one doing things for them. Cooking for them. Comforting them. Taking care of them. Listening to their problems. Being the cute magnae he is to make them happy. But they can't even take care of the one place he loves the most. They can't even take care of his precious kitchen!

 

 

 

' THEM!'  

 

 

 

Ryeowook mumbled angrily to himself. He then walked out of the kitchen and into the living room where all the members are gathered. Ryeowook didn't say a word. Instead, he just glared deeply at each and one of s, showing nothing but anger and frustrations. His actions startled the others.

 

 

 

'Ryeowook ah.....' Kyuhyun broke their silence. 

 

'We...I....um.......'

 

 

'NEVER.' Ryeowook spoke out suddenly.

 

 

'I HAVE NEVER ASK ANYTHING FROM ANY OF YOU EXCEPT FOR YOU TO TAKE CARE OF MY KITCHEN.' 

 

 

'RESPECT IT.'

 

 

'DON'T MAKE A MESS OUT OF IT.'

 

 

'BUT YOU CAN'T EVEN DO THIS ONE LITTLE FAVOR FOR ME.'

 

 

'DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT FEELS LIKE?'

 

 

 

He continued. His eyes filled with disappoinment. 

 

 

 

'WAS IT FUN FOR YOU TO DESTROY MY KITCHEN?'

 

 

'WAS IT SOME SORT OF AN ENTERTAINMENT TO YOU?'

 

 

 

He stared at them even more intense than before.

 

 

 

'WELL BRAVO! CUZ YOU CERTAINLY DID A WONDERFUL JOB AT IT!'

 

 

'YOU MUST BE SO...PROUD.' He finished.

 

 

 

Guilt and anxiousness run through their spine as they heard Ryeowook's every word.

 

 

 

'Wook...we're...so sorry...' Kangin tried to apologised.

 

 

'We shouldn't have....'

 

 

 

'SHUT UP!'

 

 

 

Ryeowook snapped shocking the others once again at his use of informal language.

 

 

 

'DON'T YOU DARE SAY ANOTHER WORD AFTER WHAT YOU DID.'

 

 

'DONT YOU ING DARE.'

 

 

'GO KILL YOURSELF.'

 

 

 

The members of Super Junior was lost for words. They could not believe how angry Ryeowook was. But moreover, they could not believe how rude and cold Ryeowook can be. It was like he was a total stranger.

 

Ryeowook walked towards Leeteuk camly. He then grabbed a hold of Leeteuk's collar, startling the elder and the rest of them. He looked into Leeteuk's eyes. Staring at them deeply and intensely.

 

 

 

'YOU.'

 

 

 

Ryeowook said coldly. His voice sharp and scary, forgetting the fact that the man before him is older than he is.

 

 

 

'Tell me who were the mastermind of your little battle in my kitchen.'

 

 

 

'NOW.'

 

 

 

Leeteuk could feel his sweat running down his face. He felt anxious and scared as Ryeowook's eyes stared into his. He was the oldest of the group and he was their leader. But somehow right now, he can't help but feel terrified of their eternal magnae, Ryeowook.

 

 

 

'Um...we..we...w...we all are....' Leeteuk answered. Stuttering a bit.

 

 

 

'LIAR.'

 

 

 

Ryeowook blurted out sharply. He then placed his hand on Leeteuk's cheek.

 

 

 

'SUCH A PRETTY FACE.' He said with a smirk.

 

 

'SADLY YOU ARE GOING TO LOSE THIS PRECIOUS FACE OF YOURS IF YOU DON'T TELL ME THE TRUTH RIGHT NOW.'

 

 

'I'M SURE YOU WOULDN'T WANT THAT' He smiled.

 

 

'WOULD YOU TEUKIE HYUNG?'

 

 

 

Leeteuk shook his head.

 

 

 

'WELL THEN LET ME ASK YOU AGAIN.'

 

 

'WHO WERE THE MASTERMIND?'

 

 

'TELL ME. NOW.'

 

 

 

 

Leeteuk had no choice but to reply,

 

 

 

'I'm sorry guys, it's Donghae and Eunhyuk.....'

 

 

 

Ryeowook smiled. Satisfied at his answer.

 

 

 

'GOOD.'

 

 

 

He then released Leeteuk's collar and turned to face Donghae and Eunhyuk who gulped at the situation.

 

 

 

'AS I THOUGHT.' Ryeowook uttered camly.

 

 

'THE BIGGEST EATER OF THE GROUP AND THE ONE WHO ALWAYS BUG ME TO COOK FOR HIM.'

 

 

 

He then walked towards them. After that, he used his right hand to grabbed Donghae's collar and his other one to grabbed Eunhyuk's collar pulling them closer to his face.

 

 

 

'YOU.' He began.

 

 

'ARE GOING TO CLEAN THAT MESS.'

 

 

'EVERY LITTLE BIT OF EVERYTHING.'

 

 

'I WANT MY KITCHEN SPOTLESS.'

 

 

 

He stopped then continued,

 

 

 

'UNTIL MY KITCHEN IS BACK TO THE WAY IT WAS DON'T YOU EVEN DARE THINK ABOUT HAVING DINNER.' He turned his head and faced the others.

 

 

 

'AND THAT INCLUDES ALL TWELVE OF YOU.'

 

 

 

'GOT THAT?'

 

 

 

He then released them and walked out of the dorm, slamming the door hard.