His precious kitchen

Kitchen Frenzy

'DONGHAE STOP!!!!' Eunhyuk yelled out loud when his beautiful face is being slammed by flours.

'STOP IT !!'

'MY BEAUTIFUL FACE!!!!'

'LEE DONGHAE!!!!!!!'

'YOU!!!!!!!!!!!'

'I SAID STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!'

 

 

Donghae giggled as he continued throwing flours at Eunhyuk's face. He then hopped happily away from the other before raising his hands up high like a champion.

 

 

'HAHAHAHAHAH!!! YOU SHOULD LOOK AT YOURSELF!!!!'

'YOU LOOK LIKE A FREAKIN CLOWN!!!!'

'WHAT'S MISSING IS A RED NOSE!'

'HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!'

'HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!'

 

 

'DAMN IT LEE DONGHAE!! I'M GONNA GET YOU FOR THIS!'

 

 

Eunhyuk yelled out in anger as he grabbed a bottle of chocolate syrup. 

 

He then hold his new found weapon in a gun-holding style pointing it directly at Donghae's face. Without wasting any further time, he pressed his fingers against the bottle and out came the chocolate bullets flying in synchronization before landing on Donghae's face. He smiled in satisfaction at his successful revenge.

 

 

'WHO'S THE FREAKING CLOWN NOW??!!' Eunhyuk blurted out with a smirk.

'I told you not to mess with me Hae' 

 

 

 

Donghae stared directly at Eunhyuk. His face showing dissatisfaction.

 

 

 

'Not fair Hyukkie! That chocolate syrup can fly directly at me! My flours can't do that!'

 

'I don't care! There was no rule of banding the use of chocolate syrup!'

'Just admit defeat already. Your lame flours will never win against my chocolate syrup. This is my win Hae.'

 

'YOUR WIN?!' Donghae asked. Disbelieved at Eunhyuk's remarks.

'DREAM. ON.'

'I'LL PROVE TO YOU THAT MY FLOURS AREN'T THAT LAME!'

'I'M GONNA WIN THIS ONE HYUKKIE!!' He added. His eyes showing determination.

 

 

Eunhyuk chuckled at Donghae's words.

 

 

'BRING. IT. ON.'

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Meanwhile the other Super Junior members were sitting in the living room. Some were watching TV together while others were busy indulging into their own little world. Only Ryeowook was missing. Apparently he was the only one with a schedule that day. Suddenly, they heard noises coming from the kitchen. They looked at each other.

 

 

'Those two are at it again.' Sungmin blurted out.

'Playing those silly war games....'

'HAH.' Shindong said in disagreement. 'You can't call that a war game.'

'NO WAY.'

'I mean come on people, they're using FOOD to kill each other!'

'How ridiculous is that??'

'Some war game. HAH. Don't make me laugh!'

 

 

They all laugh at Shindong's remarks. True enough. Donghae and Eunhyuk loves throwing food at each other. They tend to do it whenever they feel like there was nothing left for them to do. You can say that it's kind of a special thing they share with each other. For the members, it's just some silly food fight battle. But for those two, It's a WAR.

 

 

'Well war games or not it sounds fun!' Kyuhyun uttered in excitement making all heads turned to him.

 

 

AND before they knew, it Kyuhyun was already making his way into the kitchen to join in the battle. From the living room they could hear him blurting out something like, 'I'm so gonna throw strawberry milk at Eunhyuk hyung!'. They looked at each other for the second time before sighing.

 

 

'Now the battle's gonna be more hectic.' Siwon said. 'With Kyuhyun joining in and all......'

'Uuuuuu Ryeowook's gonna be soooo maddddd.' Yesung added. He then looked at the others.

'You know how he hates people messing around his kitchen.'

'Well then, we should go and stop them.' Sungmin uttered. 'The kitchen's gonna be in a complete mess if we don't stop them now.'

'Come on guys, let's go and stop them.' Leeteuk told them. 'I need all the help I can get.'

 

 

They all nodded in agreement before walking together towards the kitchen.

 

 

'YAH! THE THREEE OF YOU! STOP THIS AT ONCE!' Leeteuk yelled out. His voice firm and strong.

'WHATTT??? AHHH BUT HYUNG THIS IS FUN!' Donghae blurted out frowning. 'I DON'T WANT TO STOP!'

'IN FACT, I REFUSE TO STOP!'

'WELL UNFORTUNATELY DONGHAE, YOU'RE GONNA HAVE TO STOP.' Sungmin uttered.

'We don't want the kitchen to end up in a complete mess, do we?'

'So stop. Now.'

'Ahh you two are no fun!' Donghae frowned even more than before.

 

 

Just then, Kyuhyun took out a bottle of mayonis and sprayed them at Leeteuk.

 

 

'CHO KYUHYUN! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING???!!!!!!!!!'

 

 

Kyuhyun laugh out loud histerically at his hyung's condition, satisfied at his action. Leeteuk got even more angry. He looked around the kitchen before taking the bowl of flour from Donghae. He then took a hand full of flour and throw them hard at Kyuhyun.

 

 

'YOU LITTLE! TAKE THAT!!'

 

 

AND again before they knew it, the battle between Leeteuk and Kyuhyun had begun.

 

---------------------

-----------

---------

 

 

Donghae laughed amusingly at the new form of sight. He then started throwing onions at Eunhyuk indicating the beginning of their little battle as well. The other members stared blankly at each other. Unsure of what to do.

It wasn't long before they realized that all of them. That's right. All twelve of them had now joined in the fight and battling each other out. And this was all happening in Ryeowook's precious kitchen.

 

 

-----------------------------------------

--------------------------------

----------------------

----------

 

 

Ryeowook hopped happily into the lift of the apartment he shared with the other members. He was quite tired but still, he had some energy left to do a little hopping here and there. He then looked at his watch and realized that It was almost time for dinner. He immediately thought of the members.

 

'They must be so hungry right now.' He said to himself.

'Hmmm I should make them something.' He added cheerfully.

 

 

-------------------------------

 

-----------------

 

------------

 

---

 

 

Ryeowook doesn't get angry that often. In fact, he is one of those types that are rarely seen in an anger mode. Heck, it was hard to see him angry. His level of patience is just incredible.

But who was he kidding? He is not a saint nor an angle. To make it simple, he is not GOD! So how was he supposed to be patient when there he was walking into the most HORRIBLE, DREADFUL, EYE-SORING, MOST CATASTROPHE SIGHT he had ever seen.

 

MESS EVERYWHERE!

 

Flours, chocolates, milk, eggs, strawberries, mayonis, bread, plates, bowls, cups........everything was thrown to all parts of the kitchen.

 

 

------------------------

----------------------

---------------------

 

 

Ryeowook was standing in front of his kitchen's door. His heart beats into a million miles per hour. His fist clenching tightly like there was no tomorrow and his eyes fumed with anger. He stared directly at the members. 

 

The other members had dropped everything they were holding and stopped their battle at the sight of him. Ryeowook looked so scary that none of them had the courage to utter a single word.

 

 

 

 

 

SILENCE.

 

 

 

 

 

 

'Ryeowook ah.....we can explain...........' Sungmin blurted out nervously breaking their silence. His heart beats fast, scared. He had never seen Ryewook so angry before.

 

'....we.....um......we..........'

'...well you see...........'

 

 

'WHAT. THE. . DID. YOU. DO. TO. MY. KITCHEN.?' 

 

 

Ryeowook uttered in the most cold voice they had ever heard coming from him without any honorifics.

 

 

They all looked at their eternal magnae. Their jaws dropped open. Shocked flung through their eyes. 

 

 

'...um Wookie....you see.....' Leeteuk managed to pull a little bravery out of himself.

 

'...we can explain.......'

 

 

'WHAT CAN YOU EXPLAIN?!' Ryeowook snapped. His eyes showing no mercy.

 

'WHAT THE CAN ANY OF YOU EXPLAIN?'

 

 

Sweats run through their faces once again. They all looked at each other. Unsure of what to say. At the same time, they were all terrified of their furious eternal magnae Ryeowook.

 

 

'.....Wook ah....we're sorry....we.........' Siwon tried.

 

 

'YOU. ALL OF YOU. GET. YOUR. ING ASSES. OUT OF MY KITCHEN.'

 

 

'NOW.'

 

 

They all stood in silence. None of them are able to move an inch.

 

 

'GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

 

 

Flustered at Ryeowook's outburst. They immediately ran out of the kitchen as fast at they can.

 

 

They then gathered in the living room. From there, they could hear Ryeowook tossing the plates and bowls into the sink hard. They gulped as they looked at each other.

 

 

 

'We. Are so dead....'