MORE?

Kitchen Frenzy

The next morning Super Junior woke up to find Ryeowook cooking in the kitchen. They stared at his composure. He looked calm and collective, which scared them. They weren't sure of what to do. They weren't sure if they should enter the kitchen for breakfast or they should have breakfast outside instead. Then they thought what happened yesterday. They thought of how Ryeowook snapped at them. They thought of how terrrifying he looked. They thought of how he pulled Leeteuk's collar hard. They thought of his cold voice and they thought of his scary features. They thought of all this and they immediately felt shivers running down their spine.

 

They were all standing in front of the kitchen door. None of them had the bravery to enter the kitchen. None of them had the courage to greet Ryeowook. Then suddenly, Ryeowook turned around. He was holding a bowl of chicken pasta. They looked at him and noticed that he was smiling. They looked at each other, puzzled.

 

 

'GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!' Ryeowook greeted them cheerfully.

'DID YOU ALL SLEEP WELL LAST NIGHT?'

'I'VE MADE SOME CHICKEN PASTA AND BAKED POTATO FOR BREAKFAST!'

'COME ONE LET'S EAT!'

 

 

 

None of them bugged in. They were still in shocked.

 

 

 

'WHAT'S THE MATTER WITH YOU GUYS?' Ryeowook gave them a questioning look.

'Don't you wanna have breakfast?'

 

 

 

Not moving. None.

 

 

 

'Hyungs, Kyuhyun....hello....it's time for breakfast so come on in and take your seat.'

 

 

 

Still not moving. Still in shock.

 

 

 

'What's the matter with you guys???'

 

 

 

Stiffed.

 

 

 

'GET. YOUR. ING ASSES HERE RIGHT NOW !!!!' Ryeowook finally snapped.

 

 

 

Flustered. They immediately snapped their heads and quickly took their seats.

 

 

 

'GOOD.' Ryeowook said with a smile.

 

 

 

He then placed the bowl of pasta in the middle of the table along with some freshly baked potatos.

 

 

 

'WELL.  BON APETITE!!' He said enthusiastically. 

 

'GO ON. DIG IN!'

 

 

 

Leeteuk decided to break their silence. He had come to the conclusion that Ryeowook was no longer mad at them.

 

 

'It's looks nice Wookie.' He said.

 

'Thanks.'

 

 

Ryeowook smiled at Leeteuk's remarks.

 

 

'No problem.'

 

'GO ON. Start digging.'

 

You don't want it to get cold.'

 

 

After thanking him, Leeteuk and the other members began filling up their plates. Eunhyuk was the first one to take a bite since he was so hungry for not having any dinner yesterday. However, the first taste of pasta made him cough. He immediately spit it out. The other members stared at him, surprised at his actions. Then they each took a bite and end up coughing and spitting as well.

 

 

'IT'S SO SALTY!' Donghae blurted out in disappoinment.

 

'Why is it so salty Wook?' Leeteuk asked.

 

'You put too much salt in them Ryeowook.' Kibum uttered. Agreeing with the others.

 

'Aww.....And I was so hungry!' Shindong wined in frustrations.

 

'Even the baked potatoes are salty!' Hangeng added. He then took a sip of water.

 

'You're right hangeng hyung.' Sungmin agreed, tasting the potatoes.

 

'IT'S REALLY SALTY.' They all said together.

 

 

 

 

-----------------

------------

 

 

 

 

'SO?' Ryeowook blurted out. 

 

 

 

They all looked at him with a puzzled-questioning like look.

 

 

 

'What do you mean 'SO'?' Siwon questioned him.

 

 

 

Ryeowook smiled calmy.

 

 

 

'I've put a an extra amount of salt into them, SO WHAT?'

 

'A little salt won't kill you, you know.'

 

'So eat up.'

 

'Every bit of it.' He finished of with a smile.

 

 

 

Heechul stared at Ryeowook intensely. He could feel his anger boiling up.

 

 

 

'So you did that to us on purpose?!' He snapped, making the others looked at him.

 

 

'WHO DO YOU THINK WE ARE???!!!!'

 

 

 

 

Ryeowook again, smiled and calmly walked towards him. He then grabbed his collar tightly, shocking everyone. 

 

 

 

 

'WHO DO I THINK YOU GUYS ARE?' He spoke out coldy.

 

 

 

He then gave out a small laugh.

 

 

 

'THE PEOPLE WHO DESTROYED MY KITCHEN.'

 

 

 

'THAT'S WHO YOU ARE.'

 

 

 

'NOW.'

 

'DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT I'LL FORGIVE YOU THAT EASILY JUST BECAUSE YOU MADE EVERYTHING SPOTLESS?'

 

'JUST BECAUSE YOU MADE EVERYTHING CLEAN AGAIN?'

 

'WRONG.'

 

'I'M GONNA TEACH YOU GUYS A LESSON TO NEVER TICK ME.'

 

'TO NEVER MAKE A MESS OUT OF THE THINGS I LOVE.'

 

 

 

 

He stopped and moved his face closer to Heechul's.

 

 

 

 

'BESIDES.'

 

 

I THINK YOU GUYS DESERVE A LITTLE MORE PUNISHMENT THAN THAT AFTER WHAT YOU DID.'

 

 

 

 

He released Heechul's collar and began walking around the table. His eyes looking into theirs deeply.

 

 

 

 

'YOU MENACE ARE SO LUCKY THAT I EVEN GAVE THE THOUGHT OF FEEDING YOU THIS MORNING.'

 

'SO UNGRATEFUL REALLY.'

 

'I HATE. UNGRATEFUL PEOPLE.' He whispered into Donghae's ear which immediately sent chills out of the elder.

 

'YOU BETTER DO WHAT I SAY IF YOU WANT THINGS TO GO BACK TO THE WAY IT WAS.'

 

 

 

 

He then camly placed his hands on the table.

 

 

 

'SO'

 

 

 

 

'EAT.'

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

First of all I'm sorry I've made Ryeowook mean in this chapter. You'll figure out why soon so please don't hate me :)!

AND ALSO, Please leave comment and thanks for reading!