Was I too hard?

Kitchen Frenzy

'I can't believe the mess we've made in here....' Sungmin spoke out. His hands busy srubbing the floor.

'I mean just look at it.'

'It's gonna take forever for us to clean this.'

'Well duh, that's why Ryeowook is so mad at us.' Kyuhyun said. He was busy washing the dirty plates, bowls and cups.

Sungmin rolled his eyes at Kyuhyun's remarks.

'I know that Kyuhyun. You don't have to remind me.'

'Wasn't trying to.' Kyuhyun answered back simply.

'Whatever...' Sungmin uttered, ending their conversation. He was in no mood to argue with Kyuhyun.

 

'I'm hungry....' Donghae blurted out suddenly.

'We haven't had any dinner yet.' He frowned.

'You're right. Me too.' Eunhyuk nodded in agreement.

'I wish we can eat now.'

'I'm tired of cleaning.'

'When will this be over?????' Donghae uttered in desperation.

'WHEN???'

 

They both sighed.

 

'HAH. You two better not think of food until you've clean this all up!' Heechul said angrily. His eyes rolling at them.

'You don't deserve it!'

'Why not?' Donghae demanded. His mouth pouting.

 

'WHY?' Heechul replied sharply.

'You two are the reason why we're in this mess in the first place.'

'If it wasn't for your stupid game we would have had our dinner by now!'

'WHY DO YOU HAVE TO PLAY THAT STUPID GAME ANYWAY?!'

 

Heechul then glared intensely at the both of them before continuing,

 

'One word about food from you two I swear I'm gonna snap your neck like a toothpick!'

'YOU GOT THAT?!'

 

Eunhyuk nodded his head immediately. 

 

'But...' Donghae uttered. Unsatisfied with Heechul's answer.

'We didn't force you guys to join us.'

'Before we notice it you guys are already playing along.'

'So it's not our fault completely.'

'It's not fair to put all the blame on us.'

 

'NOT YOUR FAULT?!' Heechul snapped again. Leeteuk immediately went to him and placed his hand on his shoulder.

'Calm down Heechul.'

'Donghae's right.'

'We are all equally guilty.'

 

'But Teukie....'

'Stop. Instead of arguing with each other why not we work together to clean this kitchen. It'll be faster.'

'And when we're finished we can have our dinner.'

'Well at least, I hope so.'

 

He then looked at the other members.

 

'OKAY GUYS?'

 

They all nodded in agreement.

 

Leeteuk smiled and said, 

 

'Well. Come on then let's clean this kitchen together!'

 

 

--------------------------

-----------------

---------

---

 

 

 

After two hours of cleaning, the kitchen was now spotless and back to the way it was.

 

 

'Well done guys!' Leeteuk said proudly. 

'Ryewook would be so please.'

 

 

They smiled weakly at Leeteuk's remarks. They were all exhausted from all the cleaning.

 

 

'I'm so tired right now.' Kyuhyun said. His whole body was full of sweat.

'I'm gonna go to bed.' He continued while walking towards his bedroom.

'Me too...' Eunhyuk agreed. 'I'm so tired I'm not even hungry anymore.'

'Well, good night everyone.'

 

 

AND It wasn't before long until all members went to their bedrooms and dozed off to their little dreamland.

 

 

------------------------------

-----------------------

---------------------

--------

 

 

Ryeowook just got back to the dorm and the first thing he did was checking out the condition of his kitchen. He took a peek at his kitchen and was taken a aback at the level of cleanless it was in. A satisfied smile formed on his face. He then left the kitchen to searched for the members. As he was looking for them he noticed how quiet the dorm was. It was very....unsual. He went to one of the rooms to find Leeteuk and Kangin already sleeping. He went to the other rooms and found himself in the same similar situation. They were all fast asleep and they looked so tired. 

 

He took a moment of thought to himself.

 

'Was I too hard on them?' 

 

He shook his head as he walked into his room to get ready for bed.