Oh NO...Not again!

Kitchen Frenzy

'I can't believe I fell for his tears.' Leeteuk told the others as they were finally having their breakfast.

'I was literally panicking when I saw that like seriously....'

'I was worried sick!'

 

 

Sungmin and the other members laughed at Leeteuk's remarks.

 

 

'But aren't you glad thou?'

'That everything is back to normal and Ryeowook is no longer mad at us?'

'As for me, I feel so glad and so pleased!'

 

'Of course I'm glad. Why wouldn't I be?'

'I was just saying.' Leeteuk replied him with a smile as he looked around.

'We all are....'

 

 

------------------

------------

----

 

 

'I wonder what's taking Ryeowook so long....' Kibum blurted out.

'He's been gone forever to the bathroom' 

 

'I think he's probably taking a shower.'

'He haven't had one since last night right?' Hangeng replied him. His mouth filled with chicken pasta.

 

'Well he didn't have the chance to since he was so mad at us.' Yesung added.

'His mind was basically off somewhere else.'

 

 

They all laughed at Yesung's remarks before nodding in agreement.

 

 

'I suppose you're right.' 

 

 

 

--------------

---------

----

 

 

 

'HYUKJAE LOOK!' 

'I CAN THROW THIS CHICKEN INTO THE AIR AND CATCH IT WITH MY MOUTH!' Donghae uttered playfully as he demonstrate his words.

'SEE?? I'M SO GOOD AT IT!!!!' He added proudly.

 

 

'No-uh you're not....I bet I can do better than you!' Eunhyuk replied with a proud smirk.

 

 

'Oh come on Lee Hyukjae we both know that I'm more amazing and more awesome and more wonderful and more great and more amazing than you!' Donghae was now pointing his tounge out.

 

'YOU CAN NEVER BEAT ME!'

 

 

'OH. Is that a CHALLENGE?' Eunhyuk questioned. His brows furing.

 

 

'YOU BET IT IS.'

 

 

 

Before anyone realized it, they two of them had started throwing chickens into the air beginning their little battle.

 

 

-----------

------

--

 

 

 

'WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING??!!' Sungmin yelled out. Shocked to see chickens flying all over the place.

 

'STOP THIS!'

 

'WE JUST CLEANED THE KITCHEN!'

 

 

 

He then looked at the other members.

 

 

 

'WHAT ARE YOU GUYS LOOKING AT??'

'HELP ME STOP THEM!'

'DO YOU WANT THIS KITCHEN TO BE IN A MESS AGAIN??!!!!'

'DO YOU WANT RYEOWOOK TO KILL US AGAIN???!!!!!'

 

'DO YOU WANNA MAKE HIM ANGRY AT US AGAIN???!!!!!!'

 

 

 

The other members immediately stood up to stopped Eunhyuk and Donghae's battle. NO. They DO NOT WANT RYEOWOOK TO BE ANGRY AT THEM. NO WAY. NO ING WAT. They had enough. Once was enough. GOOD ENOUGH.

 

Siwon and Shindong grabbed a hold of Eunhyuk while Sungmin and Kyuhyun grabbed a hold of Donghae making them unable to throw chicken into the air any further.

 

 

 

'QUIT IT GUYS!'

'YOU'RE GONNA MAKE A MESS IN THE KITCHEN!' Leeteuk scolded them.

'WHAT ARE YOU THINKING??!!'

 

 

'YAH! WHAT'S THE MATTER WITH YOU TWO???!!!!!!' Heechul yelled out loud.

'CAN'T YOU BE A LITTLE MATURE??!!!!!'

 

 

 

Just then, Donghae accidently hit his plate of pasta hard as he tried to free himself from Sungmin and Kyuhyun making it fly into the air.

 

 

They all watched in horror as the plate of pasta fly in front of them. Their hearts' fluttered in anxiousness.

 

 

 

'QUICK! SOMEBODY CATCH IT!!!' Hangeng yelled out in urgency.

 

 

 

But before anyone could do anything the plate of pasta had already reached his target.

 

 

 

KIM RYEOWOOK.

 

 

 

That's right that plate of pasta had chosen to land on none other than their eternal magnae Kim Ryeowook who had just walked into the kitchen.

 

 

Their eyes flung with horror at the turn of event and they looked at each other with pleading eyes.

 

 

 

They gulped.

 

 

 

HELL, HERE WE COME AGAIN.

 

 

 

---------------

-----------

--------

-----

--

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've finally finished it YAY! ^^

It was actually supposed to be a one shot thing but I totally at making one shot. I can't seem to stop myself whenever I write these things. LOL!

Well anyway, I hope you enjoyed the story and I'm sorry if it wasn't what you expect it to be.

Thanks for reading!
 

 

-MUCH LOVE-

 (Haruhi)