Chapter 3

Hidden Self

Uee was shocked. How can she be more beautiful than her is what she thought. The ugly duckling was actually a beautiful swan, no other than a swan. Not only Uee was shocked even the whole class was shocked. Especially the students, the girls wanted to make friends with her then and the boys....they were amazed by her beauty.

Victoria still doesn't know what was happening....why was everyone staring at her? Her friends Tiffany and Jessica told her about the glasses. She then shouted, took her glasses, then took a seat, and shouted again. But she was a little relieved since Nichkhun is not there and is being ordered by the teacher. Nichkhun often teases her and she doesn't want him to with a misunderstanding. (like plastic surgeries and such.)

She then put on her glasses. And Uee thought that would embarrass Victoria, she thought Victoria would be so ugly but actually she is really beautiful. How can she be that beautiful? She is as beautiful as a goddess she thought. But Victoria just read her book and class continued. She then listened to class, and got good grades in every subject they had.

The next day, Victoria went to school with Jessica, Tiffany, Krystal and Sulli. Everybody kind of not talk about it (the incident that happened yesterday), since Jessica said "You will all be dead, if you tell anyone about this." Jessica and Tiffany both told everyone to not tell anyone about this. Jessica, Tiffany and Victoria really are best friends. Since they've been with each other since 4th grade. They like each other so much.

When It was lunch time, Victoria didn't eat lunch but studied in the garden. She wasn't hungry at all, because she ate a lot this morning. She was looking at all the pretty flowers in the flower bed and watered them. After watering them, she told them to grow properly and be a good flower. Then she was reading a book then.

In the cafeteria, Jessica, Tiffany, Sulli, Krystal and Minho were eating together. As usual Krystal and Minho are arguing again. Sulli was just quiet and ate, so is Jessica and Tiffany. Then Krystal asked "Where is Victoria unnie?". Then Tiffany told her, "Victoria said, she will just study in the garden since she isn't hungry at all. And I heard from her that she ate a lot during breakfast. So nothing to worry about." Someone else was missing, Nichkhun. Sulli asked where is Nichkhun too. Then same answer came from Minho. Krystal said, "So they're going to meet each other in the garden." Then Jessica whispered, "Soulmates."

Victoria was still reading in the garden. Nichkhun saw her, covered her eyes with his hands and ask her who was this. She answered, "An idiotic, non-innocent person, who is always bothering other people, in other words AN-NO-YING!" Nichkhun removed his hands from her eyes and said, "How can you be so mean." Then Victoria answered, "Go! Go! Now Go! You're disturbing me!". "But what if I don't go?". "I'll force you to go. Now go, I'm still studying, If my grades drops, you'll be reasoned. Go now the most annoying person in school" "Okay, I understand. I don't care If I'm the most annoying person in school. But the most mean person is you, and nobody else." Nichkhun stayed away from her. He doesn't want a single word from so he stayed away from her, and went to the classroom.

"How can she be so mean?" he thought. But he also remembered Yesterday before class started, he saw a little bit of Victoria's aegyo. That's why he was also confused. Then he hear 2 boys talking, "Have you seen Victoria yesterday?", "Without Glasses", "Yeah she looked so beautiful", "Did she get plastic surgery?", "Now I doubt it." Victoria getting plastic surgery? I think she would not, and did I miss something yesterday?

It was already dismissal, I followed Victoria. I thought she was gonna go home straight but she went to a grocery store to buy dog food. I wonder why is she buying that thing? Then she payed for it and then went somewhere near the park, then a little dog was in a box. Then she gave dog food for the dog. After that she patted the dog. Then she murmured to herself, "I wish someone will get you soon. I like dogs but I don't want to take care of dogs. I wonder why....." After that she went home.

Nichkhun was kind of lost during that moment. Victoria was actually caring, but the next day everything is still the same. She still is the mean, and cold Victoria. Nobody else. The caring Victoria was just yesterday and he thinks she forgot everything yesterday. When it was dismissal his bestfriend Minho came to him, and asked him if he could go to the prom on Saturday. "I forgot there's a prom this Saturday." he said. 

"Did you ask somebody yet?" Minho asked. Then he answered, "No one, since I forgot about it. But I think I'm gonna ask Victoria, hbu? Did you ask someone yet?". "Not yet, but I think I'll ask Krystal........ You mean Victoria as in Victoria Song?". "Yes, what's wrong with it?". "Ah nothing."

It's Friday and Nichkhun still wasn't able to ask Victoria yet. He said he chose Victoria 'cause he thought it would be interesting. Then Victoria finally arrived. Then he asked her,"Wanna be my date?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What could Victoria's answer be?
-Author